Chapter 32

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!! Long chapter !!

 

Chapter 32

*Chaejin's POV*

The two ladies finally left. After closing the door I went to Soojin's room and knocked on the door. She went to her room so that I could speak to the ladies in private. "You can come out now," I told her. She opened the door and stared at me nervously. "So, what did they say...?" 

"Let's go to the living room," I told her in a serious tone. She got out of her room and followed me to the living room. Once we were in the center of the room I turned around with a big smile on my face. "THEY OFFERED ME A FULL RIDE!!!!" I exclaimed in joy. "OH MY GOD!!" She screamed and hugged me tightly. We were jumping around out of excitement. "I can't believe they gave me a full ride. This is amazing!!!" 

"I know, and why wouldn't they give you a full ride. It's you we're talking about," she said. 

All of a sudden we heard the doorbell ring and banging on the door. "Chaejin, Soojin!! Are you guys okay??" Hyojin said on the other side of the door. We went to the door and opened it. Hyojin with Jaemin in her arms and Changmin were there. "We heard you guys screaming...." Changmin said. 

I guess they heard us since they live right above us. "Yea, we're fine," I reassured them. We motioned them to come in the house, "Come in, we have some news to tell you guys!!!" Soojin said. They walked in the house and went to the sofa. Hyojin put Jaemin down on the couch. "Okay, what is it?" she asked. I took a big breath. "Okay, so you guys remember that Paris school I told you guys about before?" They both nodded their heads. "Well, a representative from the school visited and told me that they were offering me a full ride!!!!" I exclaimed. They both got off from the couch, "OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe." Hyojin screamed out of joy. "Congrats!!" Changmin said. They both gave me a hug but soon let go because Jaemin started crying. 

"Oh no, sorry baby. I must've scared him when I screamed." Hyojin said, picking him up and kissed his forehead. 

Hyojin calmed Jaemin down and then they left. Soojin lead them out the apartment and locked the door. She came back to the living room and sat down on the couch next to me. "So, what are you doing to do?" she asked. "I don't know. What do you think I should do?" I responded. She grabbed my hands and held them, "This is a decision only you can make. Do what you want to do", she said with a motherly tone. Times like this is when Soojin's motherly side comes out. "I don't know, I want to know what you guys think. You're thought on this matters to me too. I don't want to just leave all the important people in my life behind too....." I honestly said. 

She nodded her head understanding where I was coming from, "I understand. Well, for me I want you to be happy. And if that means going to Paris, then, of course, I want you to go! Changmin, Hyojin and the gang would say the same." she responded. I nodded my head. "But for Chunji, well you should talk to him. Because obviously, you have a relationship with him....but I think he'd want you to chose whatever choice makes you the happiest, even if that means going all the way to Paris. He would want you to be happy too" she added on to her previous comment.

It was getting late so we decided to go to bed. I took a quick shower and changed into some shorts and a plain t-shirt. I got into bed and looked straight up to the wall. I didn't know what to do. I had until next Friday to tell them my decision, which gave me exactly one week to think about my decision. 

I couldn't go to sleep and I didn't want to lay down in bed, so I sat up and scrolled through my phone. I decided to go to my photos and look back at some pictures. There were about 500 photos on my phone. There were screenshots of memes, photos of things I baked, pictures of me, picture with me and Chunji in it and photos of the gang and Hyojin and her family. I continued to scroll up until one photo caught my attention. It was a photo of Yoonji and me. It was on my birthday and she was sitting on my lap while I was hugging her. The photo put a smile on my face and made me feel a rush of happiness.

 

It was the next morning and since it was a weekend I got to sleep in a bit. Instead of waking up around 6 in the morning, the weekends gave me an extra three hours of sleep. Once it's 9 I feel wide awake and can't sleep any longer. I got up before Soojin so I decided to make breakfast. I was in the mood of some crepes and recently Soojin had a craving for them, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to make them. 

We didn't have many ingredients in the fridge for me to make them all fancy. All we had was some strawberries, whip cream, and a chocolate hazelnut spread which was perfect for you average crepe. Soojin woke up while I was making the crepes, so she was in the living room waiting for them to be finished.

I placed the finished product on the table and washed up before eating. "Damn, even with simple ingredients you're able to make this masterpiece," Soojin said before taking a bite of her crepe. "It's honestly not that hard to do," I said with a chuckle. We continued to eat in silence with the TV on since we both tended to focus on just eating. "So you have any plans for today?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I'm planning on visiting the foster home. I haven't visited for a while now and I want to see how things are doing over there." 

She nodded her head and continued eating. "Make sure to say hi to Yoonji for me!"

After eating breakfast I took a shower and headed out to the city. Before going straight to the foster house, I wanted to buy the kids something. I bought them some sweet treats to eat and some toys to play with. And for Yoonji I decided to get her some artsy supplies since she's been into arts and crafts lately. 

After leaving the last store I had to get on the bus to go to the foster house, but the only problem I had was that I had a lot of things on my hands. I slowly walked towards the bus stop since I didn't want to drop anything. I was waiting for the traffic light when I heard a car honk. I turned around and found CAP, Niel, and Linma in CAP's car. "Unnie, do you head a hand?" Lin asked. I  nodded my head desperately and they parked the car near me. They got out the car and took my stuff to the trunk.

"What's with all the stuff?" CAP asked. 

"I visiting the foster home today and wanted to get the kids something," I explained. 

"Tell us where the foster home is, we'll take you there". I told them the address and got in the car with them, "You guys are lifesavers. I owe you guys one!" 

"Bake us some good cookies, and you're off the hook," Niel said cheerfully. 

"You got yourself a deal," I responded. The foster home was about 30 minutes away, just outside the city. It was a nice ride since the music was on and we were just joking around. It was a nice atmosphere. "We heard about the full ride to the school in Paris. Congrats!!" Lin said. "Thanks! I'm still debating on whether I should go....." I told them.  "Why?" CAP asked. "I need to talk to one more person before I make my final decision." 

We finally arrived at the foster home. I called three minutes before we arrived, so everyone was waiting outside. CAP parked the car and we got out. My foster parents came up to us and gave me a hug. "It's so nice to see you again Chaejin," my foster mom said while hugging me so tight. 

CAP opened the truck and grabbed the things with Niel and brought it to the house. "Thank you, guys! And don't worry, your cookies will be ready by tomorrow!" I said and gave them a hug. "No problem, if you need a ride home just give us a call," CAP said. They went back to the car and drove off. 

I went back instead and found the kids by the gifts. I smiled at their cuteness. "Kids, what do you say to Chaejin?" my foster parents asked the kids.

"THANK YOU, CHAEJIN!!!" they all shouted and ran towards me to give me a big hug. "No problem. Anything for you guys." I said. The kids went back to their little gifts and ran off. I sat down on the couch with my foster parents. "I see there are some new kids." I started the conversation. 

"Yeah, we got some new kids. And some of them went to new homes or went to a family that wanted them." my foster dad said. "So, how's school?" my foster mom asked. I smiled a bit, knowing what their reaction was going to be like. I explained them my situation and they gasped. "I can't believe it!!! I'm so proud of you," they both said and gave me another big hug. "Yeah, and I came here to tell you in person. I don't know what to do, I need some advice." 

"Honey, we are so proud of you. If you want to go to school in Paris, then you better go!" my mom said. "Yeah, we want you to be happy and comfortable with whatever school you want to go to. I say go to Paris and show them what you got!" my dad added. I nodded my head and thanked them for the advice. We continued to talk a bit longer, catching up on life and filling in and events we missed. "Well,  I'm going to start prepping for lunch. Why don't you go and play with the kids?" my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter