Chapter 34

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34

*Chaejin's POV*

It's been a week since the wedding and I've been busy working in my bakery. There were a few interior designs I wanted to fix before my grand opening. I was scheduled to open in the first week of September, which was only a few days away. On top of fixing interior designs, I had to start creating my sweets. I planned to have a free giveaway on the grand opening. 

I had my employees help me create my sweets so I didn't seem like a lot of work on my shoulders. "Boss, the batches of  Rosé Macrons are almost complete," one of my employees told me. I just nodded my head and continued working on my oreo cupcakes. I heard the front door open and looked up to see Soojin standing by the door. "Man, it smells nice in here. Chae, did you have lunch yet?" she asked me. I shook my head in response. She let out a big sigh, "Look, you've been living in this bakery for the past few days. Relax girl. You always tell your employees to take a break and relax, so you should too."

"I'm not that hungry Soo."

"Nope, I won't take that as an answer. I bought you a sandwich, eat it please." She begged. I just laughed, "Okay. Let me finish decorating the rest of the cupcakes and I'll eat. I promise!" 

"Okay...oh! And don't forget tonight!!"

"How can I forget! Aiya would kill me if I forgot." I joke and we both laughed. Soojin placed my sandwich on the counter and left, she had to baby sit Jaemin since his parents were at Haerin's doctor appointment. "Boss, after decorating the cupcakes you should take the day off! You worked so hard, we'll handle it from here." Jaeah said. Jaeah was on of my employees. I met her at an internship program. She got an internship opportunity over the past summer and was placed in Paris. She is a sophomore in college this year from Seoul University and decided to work here as part time.

"Yay, you can call me unnie! No need calling me boss!"

"Well, I need to be professional," she joked. "But seriously, take some time off! And don't worry, Jihoon Oppa and I can close down at night once everything is done!"

"Hmm......okay!"

I left the bakery once I finished decorating the cupcakes and ate my lunch. I had some time to spare so I decided to take a walk in the park. It's been a while since I had any time for myself or even my friends. Aiya and Changjo came back from their honeymoon yesterday and insisted on having dinner with the gang tonight. They moved into an apartment together before they got married so we'll be going over their apartment tonight. 

 

"Chae and Soo Unnie!!! You guys came!!" Aiya exclaimed when she opened the door. "Yup, sorry for coming a bit late. I was watching Jaemin and had to wait till Hyo and Changmin came back," Soojin explained. Aiya nodded her head and motioned us to enter the apartment. "Chae unnie, what's this?" she asked pointing at the box n my hands. "Oh, I baked a cake! We can eat it later."

It's been years since all of us hung out with each other, but nothing seemed different. Despite being away for a long time, everything seemed exactly like how it was back when we were in high school. It reminded me of the old days and I was thankful that nothing changed over the years. We had our dinner so Aiya got the cake out. She cut ten slices out and handed in out. "Damn! Your cakes are always good!" Lin said while taking a bite out of the cake. 

I laughed, "Oh, by the way, I'm having my grand opening this Friday. It'd be nice if you guys can come!" I told them. "Oh course, I wouldn't miss for anything!!" Picky said and the others nodded. "It's going to be hectic since people have been waiting for months for it to be opened. We can help if you if you need it." Chunji said. I nodded my head, "Thanks, guys!" 

 

*Chunji's POV*

We got back home from Aiya and Changjo's place. I was full and tired so I went to the sofa and sat down. L.Joe walked into the living room after locking the door. He sat down next to me. "So dude. When are you going to ask her out again?" He asked, quite bluntly on top of that. 

"What....." I asked a bit surprising. "What do you mean what! I mean exactly what I said. She's finally back, you like her and it seems like she likes you too. So when are you gonna ask her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter