Chapter 21

❅ 12 White Wishes ❅
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

*Chaejin's POV*

It was finally Saturday and we had to get ready for the wedding. We had to wake up really early to get everything set. 

I had to take out both of my dresses. The bridesmaid one and the one for the reception. We got our hair done and our makeup. Soojin's makeup was the exact same as mine, along with the other bridesmaid. "You know that we have to change our makeup right after the ceremony" Soojin complained.

"Are you serious?" I was completely shocked. She sighed and nodded her head. 

We were ready. Everyone had the makeup completed, along with their hair. And we obviously had our dresses on. It was a black dress. Now we just had to wait for the bride. 

"Where is the apple juice?" the maid of honor, Eunmi, asked. Eunmi was Hyojin's best friend. She was very nice and beautiful woman. I'm sure she was happy for her friend, and she exactly knows what Hyojin is feeling right now. She went through the same thing three years ago. She married a handsome man named Yunho and currently has a child with him. "It should be on its way." Yeah, another bridesmaid, replied. Yeah was also one of Hyojin's closest friends and she was married to a man named Yoochun. I think they got married 7 months ago. Plus she is currently 4 months pregnant.

"Why do you need apple juice?" someone asked.

"Cause Hyo loves it, it calms her down. And I'm sure that she's a nervous wreck right now." Eunmi replied.

 

The door opened to our room and Hyo entered. She looked amazing, Changmin was sure lucky to be marrying her today. "Here comes our fabulous queen," Eunmi said.

We all took pictures right before we had to leave. "So, who'll be walking you down the aisle?" 

"Changmin's dad," Hyojin replied.

 

Everyone got into their places and the ceremony began. The music played and everyone stood up. The doors open and all heads turned to one particular direction. Hyojin entered, holding her soon to be father-in-law's hand. They walked down the aisle, where Changmin was waiting for his wife.

"Changmin, Do you take Hyojin to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live? "

"I do."

"Hyojin, Do you take Changmin to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that Changmin kissed Hyojin and everyone cheered. 

 

Right after the ceremony, everyone went to the reception dinner, while we had to change our dresses and makeup. Surprisingly it didn't take that long. 20 minutes at the most. I changed into my blue dress, while Soojin changed into her purple dress. "Chae, you're looking so y. Trying to impress a certain somebody?" she joked. I just laughed and lightly punched her shoulder.

Hyojin changed into her white dress. It was like a mini wedding dress, just shorter. 

We all went together to the dining place where the reception was held. It was like a palace from those fairy tales. It just blew my mind. Once the doors opened everyone cheered for us. It was like a nice greeting. Hyojin went straight to her new husband and her in-laws. Eunmi went straight to her husband Yunho and their kid. Soojin and I went to where the gang was at. They were at a table and chilling out, waiting for us. We walked towards them so they didn't have to keep on waiting. 

"There they come." Aiya pointed us out. The guys were their fancy tuxedos, while the girls were wearing their cute dresses. Aiya's dress was a shade of light pink, and Lin's dress was a yellow one with black traces. 

 

*Chunji's POV*

She looked really stunning. The blue dress looked absolutely perfect on her. It showed her body figure just perfectly. I don't usually notice nor care for a girls makeup, but her makeup was done beautifully. She looked absolutely gorgeous. They came near us and the girls hugged each other.

We chatted for a while. The music was playing in the background. Our dancer boy Changjo suggested that we go dance, and it didn't seem like a bad idea.

 

*Chaejin's POV*

The music was playing so we decided to dance for a while. 

"Wow, you look really nice," Chunji said.

I smiled, but I couldn't look at him. I was too shy. So I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter