Chapter 8

Waiting For YOU

 Jessica’s POV

 

“Girls, why don’t we go have some fun tonight?” Taeyeon unnie, the eldest, suggested. We just came from the university and we didn’t know what to do for the rest of the day.

 

The events in the university were just the same but I got to admit, it was different, a little different from our previous schools. Everyone in the school knew that Youngwoong oppa was interested on me so the other guys kept away their distance from me and my other unnies that DBSK had interest on. On the other hand, they kept away from Sooyoung unnie not because Changmin oppa was interested on her but because she became his number one enemy.

 

You may had notice it. That was right; I was calling them oppa, including Youngwoong oppa. Yunho oppa had that idea because according to him, they were older than us and it was just right to give respect on them.

 

“That’s a good idea! We haven’t celebrated yet our first day in Seoul-U. So, where should we go tonight?” Yuri unnie agreed.

 

“Why don’t we go to Blue Dragon?” Hyoyeon unnie suggested.

 

“Blue Dragon? What is that?” I asked, having the same thought as others.

 

“It was a bar, a popular one. I heard some of my classmates in dance class talking about it.”

 

“A bar? Are you sure it is a good one?” Sunny unnie asked.

 

“I don’t know. As I said, it was just base on what I heard.”

 

“Then why are you suggesting it?”

 

“Come on, we won’t know if we won’t try.”

 

They all looked at each other, except me and Seohyun, considering the idea.

 

“It’s decided then!” Taeyeon unnie answered in behalf of others. Seohyun and I looked at each other. The others instantly looked at us, eyeing us.

 

“The two of you!” Yoona unnie started.

 

“Don’t be killjoys!”

 

“The two of you will come with us, whether you like it or you like it. Understand?!?” Sooyoung unnie shouted at us. Seohyun and I just looked at each other helplessly and sighed. Once they decided on one thing, no one can stop them.

  

Among the nine of us, only me and Seohyun hated going to crowded places. We were just forced going to such places because of these seven girls in front of us. And this was one of those.

 

 

We arrived at Blue Dragons and we immediately heard the noisy crown inside the bar. As we step in, my friends immediately went to the dance floor, leaving me and Seohyun behind. We decided to just sit on the bar counter and ordered a light drink. We looked shocked, seeing who the bartender was. She too, looked shocked but just for a while.

 

“Unnie, isn’t she DBSK oppas’ friend, ~~~-ah?” Seohyun asked me, whispering and I just nodded. “Unnie, I’ll just go to the bathroom, okay?” she asked and I just nodded again.

 

I looked at ~~~-ah again. I heard many rumors about her spreading in the entire university. Some of those were that she was a , a , a snob, and many more bad adjectives, coming from the girls. The boys described her as hot, y, pretty, which were all true. They also said that she didn’t have any friends except DBSK oppas and that she was one of Youngwoong oppa’s s. Those were just enough to make me avoid her. I don’t like those kinds of people, my total opposite.

 

“Hey, are you alone? Do you want to have some fun with me?” a man’s voice distracted my thoughts. I looked at the man and he was smiling seductively at me. I began to get nervous. He was good-looking but I didn’t feel good around him.  I need to get away fast. I looked for my friends and saw them hitting the dance floor, creating a huge pile of men around them. Where was Seohyun? But what could she do if she was here? Oh no, I’m dead!

 

“Come on,” the man hold my arm and I immediately tried to pull my arm away from his grasp.

 

“Let me go. I have companions.” I tried to pull my arm again but to no avail. I began to lose hope when someone poured beer on him from above his head. He immediately let go of me and looked at the one responsible of his ruined shirt and hair. I was shocked to see ~~~-ah. Was she helping me? He was looking at the man coldly.

 

“Yah! What did you do?” the man shouted at her.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? Do you want me to repeat it again”? She smirked at him that fumed the man more.

 

“Is this how you treat your customers?!?”

 

“No, only your kinds. We don’t let our customers got harass here because it will create damage on Blue Dragon’s reputation.”

 

“And you think this will not make any damage in this bar?!?” the man, obviously raising his voice to make a scene, shouted once more. But thanks to my unnies, creating a scene in the middle of the dance floor didn’t make anyone suspicious of what was happening here.

 

“We have many surveillance cameras around. I can just easily call the police and give it to them once you create a scene here.”

 

“Really? Do you think I’ll buy that?”

 

“Our employees don’t know how to bluff. They do what they say, like the owners of Blue Dragon.” Suddenly, a man spoke and we all looked at him.

 

END OF Jessica’s POV

 

YOUR POV

 

“Our employees don’t know how to bluff. They do what they say, like the owners of Blue Dragon.” Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke and we all looked at him.

 

“K-Kwon J-Jiyong?” the man who was harassing Jessica a while ago stuttered in fear. Who wouldn’t? It was, after all, the infamous Kwon Jiyong, a gang member. No, not only a member but the leader of the very popular gang in Seoul, Big Bang. As you look at him, you wouldn’t think that he was a member of a gang, especially a leader. Standing beside him, with a smirk on her beautiful face, was his girlfriend, Dara unnie.

 

“I’m warning you, if something bad happened on our bar or our employee, even just a scratch, I’m assuring you, you won’t like what Big Bang will do. Got it?!?” he shouted and the man immediately nodded and ran away fast.

 

As the two sat in front of me, beautiful smiles were plastered on their faces, like nothing happened.

 

”That was very brave of you. I didn’t know you can bluff like that,” Jiyong oppa said.

 

“Who said I was bluffing? As you said, I didn’t know how to bluff. I do what I said.”

 

“So… who is this pretty girl?” Dara unnie asked, noticing Jessica who was looking at us.

 

“My schoolmate,” I answered emotionless.

 

“And…?” they both asked, waiting for more.

 

“And my schoolmate.”

 

“Oh…” they said again in unison, looking unconvinced.

 

“This was the first time you did something like this for a… schoolmate.”

 

“Why don’t you two just go upstairs and do your thing?” I asked and they just smiled before doing what I said. They looked at Jessica who bowed lightly at them. I bet she didn’t know who were they or what Big Bang was.

 

When they were gone, Seohyun came back, looking curiously at Jessica who was looking at me. I just ignored her.

 

END OF YOUR POV

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

Seohyun came and asked me what happened but I didn’t answer her. I just kept on looking at ~~~-ah. Why did she help me? I thought she was bad. Could it be that I was wrong?

 

But why did I feel like my view of her became different?

 

Why did I think that she was… cool?...

 

END OF Jessica’s POV

 

YOUR POV

 

I sighed as I looked at the dance floor. SNSD except Jessica and Seohyun were still dancing in the middle of the dance floor. They were really good; no doubt many guys liked them. They seemed liked they were really enjoying what they were doing. I then looked at my right side. Seohyun and Jessica were silently drinking their glass of drinks. They looked uncomfortable and it seemed liked they were just forced to go here.

 

I didn’t know if I should be thankful that DBSK oppas decided not to go here today. Instead, they decided to go somewhere to have some fun to help Youngwoong clear his mind, even just for a while.

 

I looked at Jessica again, who was obviously stealing glances at me. I got to admit, I didn’t like her. Let me get this clear. I didn’t like her not because Youngwoong felt something special for her. In just a short time, I already had clues about what kind of person she was. Shy, easy to get nervous, easy to get scared, always depend on others just like what happened a while ago. I hated those kinds of people. Every time I looked at her, I always remembered someone.

 

Someone… I tried to forget…

 

Someone… I had buried a long time ago…

 

…in my past…

 

Someone… I hated…

 

Someone… that made me who I was right now…

 

And that someone….

 

…was….

 

…me….

 

… a long time ago….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can notice, I made Jessica became the second to the last youngest, hehe. So just pretend that she is, okay?

 

I know I said I'll reply on ur comments the next time I update which is now... but a supertyphoon is coming and I don't have time. i just rushed to post this chapter so if ever our electricity will be affected by the typhoon, i had updated a chapter...

 

Anyway, about the "amnesia" thing, I know all of u will got curious but sorry to say, I can't reveal it yet but I will reveal everything little by little so I hope u all will be patient with me, hehe...

 

If ever i won't update next week, it only means that our electricity is damaged by the typhoon, hehe. Hope all of u will understand....

 

So, bye bye for now...n_n

 

DATE: May 25,2011