Chapter 22

Waiting For YOU

 

Jessica’s POV

It hurt to see the man you realized you love with someone who admitted to you that she also loved him. Looking at them, it felt like he was starting to be taken away from you completely.

Friendship and love…

What was really more important?

How could I still manage to talk to her, to look at her… when I knew that deep inside me, I wanted to hurt her… to blame her for taking something that will make me happy…

But I couldn’t do that…

Because she let me choose… and I chose to feel this way…

“Hey”, I felt someone tap me in the shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Yoona unnie, Taeyeon unnie, and Seohyun.

“What’s wrong? Can’t sleep again?” Taeyeon unnie asked. I just smiled weakly at her.

“Sica-ah, what’s bothering you? We’ve noticed that you’re not your usual self these past days,” Yoona unnie said as she sat beside me.

“Doe this had something to do with Youngwoong oppa and ~~~~~-ah? You became like that since you… started to distant yourself from him,” Seohyun asked and I couldn’t look at them so I just bowed.

“Which is still a mystery to us. I mean, we became friends with ~~~~~-ah but still, it doesn’t mean you have to distant yourself from Youngwoong oppa unless…” Taeyeon unnie stopped talking and the three of them looked at each other suspiciously. Yoona unnie held my hands and forced me to look at her.

“Jessica, be honest with us. Did ~~~~~-ah told you to distant yourself from Youngwoong oppa?”

I immediately shook my head.

“No, that’s not it!”

“Then what?”

“I… I…”

“Jessica-ah, you’re our friend, our sister. Yes, we’re happy to be friends with ~~~~~-ah but we can’t let her hurt you or any of us. We should not let her do something that might hurt you, Youngwoong oppa, and especially herself. So please be honest with us. What did she tell you?” Taeyeon unnie demanded.

I gulped…

“She… she told me to give Youngwoong oppa to her if she wants to be our friend…” I admitted in a low voice.

“WHAT?!?” they all shouted in unison.

“And you agreed?” Yoona unnie asked and gave me a look that said ‘I-can’t-believe-you-did-that!’

“Because I want us to be her friend!” I defended myself.

“Are you happy?” taeyeon unnie asked in a serious tone.

“I… I know I should be… but… but I just can’t!” I shouted and started crying.

“Unnie, you shouldn’t have accepted her condition. Yes, we want to be her friend but we want her to do that willingly because that’s what true friendship is. I know you also want that and not a friendship accepted by force or just because you’ve given something to that person,” Seohyun explained.

“And most importantly, Youngwoong is a human. He has emotions and can do his own decision. You can’t just give him to someone without him knowing. You don’t own him; nobody owns him,” taeyeon unnie added.

“And as what I can see right now, you didn’t made the right choice,” Yoona unnie said while shooking her head.

“What should I do? I want to be happy for her. I told myself that what I did was right… but, I can’t help hating her along the way!” I sobbed.

They looked at each other.

“Fight, Jessica. Fight for something that will make you happy. We’ll support you…” They all said while smiling at me.

“But ~~~~~-ah…”

“Sometimes, you have to be selfish to get what you want.”

“Especially in your situation. Can’t you see it, Sica-ah? Youngwoong oppa has changed.”

“Yes but he’s starting to get better now… especially because ~~~~~-ah is there…” I said sadly.

“Yeah, he cared for her… but you should also know that you are as important to him for having such an impact on him.”

“Sica unnie, it’s not only Youngwoong oppa who changed. Can’t you see it? Can’t you feel it? You’re starting to feel things you’ve never felt for someone before. We don’t want jealousy and hate eat you up. We’re your friends and we’re here to guide and support you.”

“Right now, even though you’re not doing anything, inside you, your friendship with ~~~~~-ah was slowly breaking…”

Yes, they might be right.

Everything I did would be put into waste…

But…

I should learn to fight for my feelings… I should fight for someone that will make me happy…

… and at the same time having a friendship that is not by force… but a true friendship with nothing to ask for as a replacement…

“Let’s just hope that ~~~~~-ah will take this lightly and fight fair…” Taeyeon unnie whispered.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

Where was Youngwoong? He was late again. We were supposed to meet here at the cafeteria today but he was still not here.

I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket, indicating a text message. Thinking it was from Yougwoong, I read it. My eyebrow shot up as I saw who texted me.

‘~~~~~-ah, let’s meet at the music room. I have something to tell you.’- Jessica

 What did she want to tell me? At the corner of the cafeteria, I saw the other members of SNSD. That was weird. Normally, they would have texted me and asked me to join them.

I got up and went near them but before I got their attention, I heard them said my name. I immediately hide and listen to their conversation. I felt like something was not right.

“What? So Jessica asked ~~~~~-ah to meet to the music room and tell her about her feelings for Youngwoong oppa?” Sooyoung asked.

“Sshhh… be quiet! Yes, that’s what she’ll do,” Taeyeon answered.

“I can’t believe Jessica can do that. But they are friends. I’m sure ~~~~~-ah will understand and fight fair,” Tiffany said.

Yoona, Taeyeon, and Seohyun looked at each other.

Hmmm… These three knew something.

I smirked. So THAT was what she wanted to tell me?

Well, that was fine with me but…

I got my phone and called someone…

This was exciting…

Let’s see what would happen.

I hope, Jessica, that you were ready…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi! i'm back to update a chapter! It's not that long but i hope u guys will still read. I hope i still have readers, hehe.

Anyway, thank u to my new subscribers and to those who left a comment. I really appreciate it because it means there were still those who are reading my story, haha!

Thank u so much for always leaving a comment and still reading my story even though I am very slow in updating... 

_DyNaR_ , fiveloveoftvxq

I'll update as soon as i can

good night!

n_n

Date: September 29, 2013