Chapter 5

Waiting For YOU

YOUR POV

“Good evening, ~~~-ah. How’s your day?”

I looked at Dara unnie. I was at Blue Dragon, doing my usual job, being a bartender. She was Blue Dragon’s manager. I smiled at her.

“It’s… fine, I guess?” I answered and she just chuckled.

“Something must have happened. Your usual answer to that question is “the same, as always”,” she said, rolling her eyes at the words. I smiled more. Dara unnie and her friends were the only girls I liked. They were not like those es. But even if I treat them differently, I couldn’t still give my full trust to them and become their friend.

“It was not that interesting,” I said, not wanting the topic go any further. She might had have noticed it so she just let me.

“Fine, then.” Her cellp hone rang and she looked at the caller ID. A bright smile appeared on her beautiful face.

“~~~-ah, I’ll go up first, okay?” I just nodded, rolling my eyes. It was her boyfriend again, one of the co-owner of Blue Dragon. There were six owners of Blue Dragon but only one was the most powerful and the real boss, even the five owners were nothing compared to him because he was their leader.

“Hello, ~~~-ah. How’s our princess?” a familiar voice asked me. I looked at him. U-Know oppa with the other DBSK members. They sat in front of me. It was usual for them to visit me in my job.

“You’re all here again,” I said, shaking my head.

“Of course, we’re worried about your safety. There were lots of erts here and we don’t want you to walk home by yourself,” Micky oppa answered.

“Yeah, right. You just want to hit on the girls here.”

“Well, that’s one.”

“And speaking of that, we’ll meet you later. See yah.” They all scattered in the bar except for one.

“Give me scotch,” Youngwoong said. I gave him one.

“Why don’t you go hit some girls like oppas?” I asked while he was drinking.

“Why should I when you’re already here in front of me? And I don’t want to leave you with this erts,” he answered, giving a sharp look on the men around us who were giving me the “look”. Somehow, I was glad, feeling that he cared for me. “~~~-ah.”

I looked at him, giving him a questioning look.

“Why are you not calling me oppa? I am the oldest in DBSK but you are not calling me oppa like the others.”

“Because… you’re different with them.”

“In a good way?”

“Of course, in a good way.”

The day on my job was just the usual like the other days. I was tired but I insist on Youngwoong that I wanted to sleep with him tonight. He didn’t argue with me. I didn’t know why but I felt like tomorrow, something would happen. I need to feel his touch right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early. I didn’t sleep well. I looked at Youngwoong beside me, memorizing every feature of his face. I was glad that he was beside me. I closed my eyes and struggled more inside his warm embrace. He tightened his grip on me in response.

After an hour, we got ready to go to school. We were walking in the gate while the students gave us the usual look they always gave us.

“Nothing’s new,” Youngwoong mumbled.

Suddenly, there were two pink cars that passed by on our front and to the parking. All eyes were on them.

“Speaking of new, it looks like we have new students,” Youngwoong said, looking at the cars curiously. After a while, five girls went out of the first car and four girls on the second one.

“Wow, hot,” a voice said at my left side. It was Micky oppa. I didn’t notice that they were already beside us.

“Yeah, look at that one. Model-type body,” U-Know oppa said, pointing at the tall girl with long curly hair. Yeah, really a model-type. The others also commented on the girls especially those who they had interest on. Only one was quiet. I looked at my right side. Youngwoong was not saying anything but his gaze was directed to only one girl. I looked at the girl he was looking at. The blonde one.

END OF YOUR POV

YOONA’S POV

I was currently going to my first class. I and my friends had different schedules for the first period so we went our separate ways. My first class was on the 5th floor. I could feel the other students’ stares but I didn’t care. Suddenly, there was a man leaning at the wall in front of me. He was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Hi, I’m U-Know,” he introduced himself and I just looked at him with raised eyebrow. “So, what’s your name? I know it’s beautiful because the owner is.”

“Look, if you are trying to hit on me, I’m sorry to say this but I don’t like you,” I said and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded. Don’t tell me it would become just like in our previous school? How would I ever find my prince charming if I was surrounded with jerks?
END OF YOONA’S POV

TIFFANY’S POV

I looked at my schedule. My first period was on the 3rd floor. I looked at the rooms’ number when I came on the said floor.

“Hi, do you need any help?” I heard a voice behind me, speaking in English. I looked at the person behind me and stood there was one of the most good-looking man I had ever seen.

“H-Hi…” I stammered as I greeted him also in English.

“Do you need any help?”he asked again in English.

“I’m… looking for my room,” I answered and he smiled at me. He went beside me and looked at my schedule.

“Hmm, you’re lucky. We have the same first period. Let’s go?” I nodded as I walked beside him. What a lucky start in this University.

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

SEOHYUN’S POV
I was sitting on my chair in my first period. The students were looking at me and I felt nervous. I was playing with my fingers while waiting for the professor to come.

“Hi, I’m Xiah. How are you?”A squeaky voice greeted me cheerfully. I looked at the man beside me.

“Hi. I’m SeoHyun.” I bowed a little, greeting him.

“Don’t be too formal, SeoHyun-shi. We’re classmates, anyway.” He smiled brightly at me that lessen my nervousness.

“Okay.”

“How do you like our school, so far?”

“It’s fine.”

“How about the students?”

“Same with my former schoolmates.”

There was an awkward silence that followed. He was looking at me intently, and then his lips curved in a smile.

“SeoHyun-shi, do you have a free period later at 11:30?”

“Yeah. I will meet with my unnies to eat.”

“That’s great. I want you to meet my friends, is that fine?”

“I… guess.”

“Great!”

I was glad to find a friend here easily. This was the first time I had a friend which was a boy. I knew and I could feel that he was a nice guy.

END OF SEOHYUN’S POV

SOOYOUNG’S POV

I had Physical Education for first period. I was walking in the gym when I slipped on something and land my on the floor. I looked at the thing that caused me to slip. Chocolate? Who the hell left their food in there?

“Yah! What did you do to my food?” I heard a man’s voice behind me. The jerk didn’t even glanced at me as he went directly to look at his dear food. I stood up and went in front of him. This jerk was going to get a piece of me!

“Yah, jerk! Why did you leave your food in there?” I yelled, not caring about the scene I was creating. The jerk looked at me and I was taken aback slightly. Damn! The jerk was handsome.

“Do you think I would purposely leave my food in here knowing that anyone could step on it? Now, since you made this to my food, give me a new one!”

Okay, now, he wasn’t handsome. He was really a jerk! “Why will I do that? It was your fault and I am the victim here. You should apologize to me!”

“Me? Apologize? Are you crazy? I will never do that even if you beg me! Aish! This is nonsense. I’ll just buy another one!” he said and stormed off before I could retort back at him. This was the worst thing that ever happened to me! Never in my whole life had a man treated me that way!

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

JESSICA’S POV

I was walking in the hallway, leading to the music room. I have a free period right now while my friends had their classes. I was just going to check if the music room was vacant. All the students were in their classrooms right now, having their classes so it was really quiet.

I was looking at my surroundings when I bumped with someone. I quickly bowed down to the person, apologizing.

“You must be one of the new students.” I looked at the person and blinked. Wow! He was stunningly handsome. “My name’s Youngwoong.” He offered his hand to me and smiled.

“Hi. I’m Jessica.” I accepted his hand for a handshake. I felt his grip tighten on me. I quickly pulled my hand away.

“You don’t have class? Do you want to hang out for a bit?” he asked and I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

“Ah, no thanks. I’ll go first,” I said but before I could step away, he blocked me.

“Come on. I just want to know you better.”

“Sorry but I have to go,” I said and ran off.

I couldn’t believe this. Was he hitting on me? Why did I feel uncomfortable?

END OF JESSICA’S POV

YOUR POV

I was waiting for DBSK to come in the cafeteria. The first to come were Max oppa, Youngwoong and U-Know oppa. Smiles were plastered on their faces except for Max oppa who had an irritated look. I raised an eyebrow at them.

“I just met someone interesting,” U-Know oppa answered. Before Youngwoong could answer, the other two came but with them were nine girls.

“Guys, we want you to meet SNSD. Girls, they are our friends, DBSK and ~~~-ah,” Micky oppa introduced everyone.

“You!” Max oppa, who stood up from his sit, and one of the girls called Sooyoung, according to Micky oppa, pointed at each other.

“You know each other?” Xiah oppa asked them.

“Of course not!” they both shouted and glared at each other.

I didn’t feel comfortable right now. Having different people, especially girls around me, around us. They had their own conversations while I was silently eating on my chair. Micky oppa and Tiffany were talking with each other in English, Xiah oppa was telling a joke to SeoHyun, U-Know oppa pestering Yoona, Max oppa and Sooyoung still glaring at each other, and Youngwoong looking and smirking at a nervous Jessica who obviously didn’t feel comfortable with Youngwoong around.

The classes ended that way. I didn’t get the chance to talk with Youngwoong because he was busy with Jessica…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was ready to go to Blue Dragon, something fell off from my drawer when I went to get something in it. A box. I opened the box and saw a clip. A clip that meant a lot to me. It was something that a very special someone gave to me when I was a child. It had many happy memories in it.

“Youngwoong, why did you forget about it? Why did you forget our happy memories? Why did you forget about me? You said that I was special for you back then but… why do you have to forget everything about me, those times we were together? I was and still am waiting for your promise. I miss you. I miss my…”

Jae oppa…

END OF YOUR POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Today is my birthday that is why I am posting a longer(longer than my other updates) chapter, hehe...

Comment Replies:
@aki-chan: As I said, I'll update today so here it is now. hehe. thank you for always commenting on my every update. I am glad you're still there. and yeah, Jessica just came in this chapter, hehe...n_n

@cri_mson: Hi! that's right, Jessica and the other SNSD just came. anyway, thank u for always commenting in this story. I appreciate it a lot.I hope you'll like this chapter...n_n 

@BambiJiBin : Hi! Thanks for your help in choosing the pairs. Now, I had this chapter done bcuz of it... anyway, thanks for always commenting in my story. Hope you'll like this chapter...n_n

@crescentlove: Hi! Told you, you'll be surprise but I'm glad you still like it, hehe. And about the ending if it's going to be a happy one or a sad one, it's a secret, haha. anyways, thanks for the comment and for subscribing...n_n

DATE: APRIL 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!n_n