Chapter 17

Waiting For YOU

 

YOONA’S POV

I was currently outside the dance room. I was thinking if I should knock. I was hesitating. I didn’t really want to do this. But then, I remembered Jessica and ~~~~~-ah.

No, I should do this. I knocked.

“Come in,” I heard his voice. At this time, I knew he was the only person here. As the Kingka, no one wanted to get on his way every time he wanted to practice dancing.

I breathed once more before I opened the door and went in. He was shocked to see me but then, he smirked after a while.

“Oh, what does Im Yoona want from me?” he asked in a teasing tone. I glared at him. “Come on, I know it must be important because you won’t talk to me if it’s not. So, spill it.”

“I…” I gulped. He was waiting for me to continue. “I need your help.”

“I thought so. So, what help?”

“The girls and I… we wanted to be friends with ~~~~~-ah,” I said. It was now or never. I should just say what I needed then it would be over soon. His expression changed. His smile dropped. He became serious.

“Are you serious?” he asked me.

“Of course!” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Why do you want to be friends with her?”

“Because… I…”

I was suddenly speechless.

“Look, if you are not sincere on becoming her friend, just forget it,” he said in a dangerous voice. I wonder what was wrong.

“Jung U-Know, do you think I’ll come to you if I’m not sincere? And why being overprotective suddenly?”

 He looked at me, as if confirming that what I said was all true… if I was really sincere…

After a while, he sighed.

“Fine, I’ll help you. But in one condition,” he said and his smirk was back. I had a bad feeling about this.

“What is it?”

“Go out on a date with me.”

I knew this might happen. I sighed. Well, it wouldn’t hurt dating him just once, right?

“Fine.”

“No turning back.” I nodded. “Let’s just meet later.”

I walked out but before I could close the door, he called me. I looked at him.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. The date… you’ll go on a date with me… for a month,” he said and my eyes widen. I was about to protest when he stopped me.

“You agreed. And I said, no turning back,” he said. I walked away, annoyed. Jung U-Know, you jerk!

END OF POV

U-KNOW’S POV

The condition about the date was just a test. I wanted to know if they were really serious and sincere on being ~~~~~-ah’s friends. But I guess, they were.

Yoona wouldn’t agree on my condition if she wasn’t serious about the whole thing.

 But…

She already agreed, right?

Might as well use this opportunity.

END OF POV

TIFFANY’S POV

“Hi, oppa!” I greeted Micky oppa as I saw him walking on the corridor.

“Oh, Fany,” he smiled at me.

“Uhm, oppa…” I started but hesitated.

“What’s wrong? Do you need something?”

“Actually, I need your help.”

“On what? I will help as long as I can.”

“Actually… the girls and I… wanted to be close with ~~~~~-ah. We want her to be our friend,” I said. Suddenly, his face became serious.

“Friends? Why did you want to be her friend suddenly?”

“I… Actually, it is because of Sica,” I confessed. I told him about what Jessica told us a while ago.

“She really did that?” he asked and I nodded. Suddenly, his smile was back. “Why don’t we talk about this on dinner later?” he asked and I happily nodded.

END OF POV

MICKY’S POV

I couldn’t believe she would do that. Not that she had bad personality or anything. It was just… she didn’t really want to be associated with everyone especially girls… especially… SNSD…

I guess this was a good start.

END OF POV

SEOHYUN’S POV

“Xiah oppa, can you help me?” I asked Xiah oppa who was getting ready for his soccer practice.

“What is it?” he smiled at me.

“I want to be friends with ~~~~~-ah. Do you think you can help me?” I asked frankly. Suddenly, he stopped kicking his ball. He looked at me with a serious face. This was new. I didn’t know he could act like this. I wonder if I said something wrong.

“Why do you want to be her friend?”

“I… Because I think it will be great if she’ll be our friend. We’ll want to see her smile. We want her not to feel awkward around us. We want---“

“Okay, okay. I got it. I’ll help you,” he said as his smile was back.

“Really?” I asked in excitement. He nodded.

END OF POV

XIAH’S POV

I knew the girls would be good friends with ~~~~~-ah. They weren’t like her first friends.

I would do anything… just to see ~~~~~-ah have friends and trust others .

END OF POV

SOOYOUNG’S POV

I walked near him. I stopped. I walked back where I was standing a while ago. I breathed hard then walked back near him again. I stopped. I walked back again.

Aish! I had been doing this for twenty minutes already! Come on, I just needed to asked for his help.

I was currently at the cafeteria where the famous jerk would be. There were no customers inside except for Max, the jerk. It was already late and almost everyone was already going home but this pig was still here, eating everything in the cafeteria.

“ Yah!” I heard him shouted at me. “Come, come,” he ordered me. I glared at him as I went towards him.

“Yah! How dare you ordered me?!?” I shouted at him.

“Tsk. Then why did you come when I called you?” he mocked. I was about to retort back when he continued. “Anyway, what do you want? You had been pacing there back and forth for quite a while like you had the whole problem of the world in you,” he said as he was eating his noodles.

“I need you to do something for me,” I said. I didn’t want to say the word ‘help’.

“Oh, in other words, it means ‘I need your help’, right?” he smirked at me. “So, what can I do for you?”

“The girls and I wanted to… be friends with ~~~~~-ah,” I answered. Suddenly, he stopped eating as he looked at me with a serious expression.

“Why do you want to be friends with her?” he asked in a serious tone. It looked like he was angry. This was the first time I saw him acted this way. Maybe we always fight but he didn’t acted like this in front of me before.

“W-why? W-we just want to be her friend,” I stuttered. I scolded myself for that. Aish! He glared at me.

“Look, if you’re not really sincere in being friends with ~~~~~-ah, just forget about it.”

“Yah! We are always sincere in doing things! Do you think I’ll come to you, to ask for your help, if we’re just playing around? Asking for your help is the last thing I would ever wanted to do!” I shouted. How dare him think that we were not sincere in being ~~~~~-ah’s friends? We weren’t like that!

He looked at me as he raised an eyebrow.

“Fine, but there’s a condition.”

“W-what is it?”

“Be my slave for a month,” he said as my eyes widen.

“Slave?!? No way!”

He smirked. “I thought so,” he said as he stood up. He started to walk away.

What should I do?

END OF POV

MAX’S POV

I walked away from SooYoung. The boys and I were very protective of ~~~~~-ah especially about this matter. We knew about her childhood.

We wanted her to have friends again other than us but we were careful on choosing her friends.

SNSD were nice. Their friendship was strong because just like DBSK, they had been together for a long time.

But if ~~~~~-ah would be part of their circle of friends, we wanted to be sure that she wouldn’t get hurt… that if she would have new friends again, she would really feel how to be cared and taken care of. We didn’t want her to feel an outcast.

I knew SooYoung wouldn’t agree on becoming my slave. That was just my proof that they wouldn’t be the friends we wanted ~~~~~-ah to have. Because the friends we wanted her to have were those who would be willing to sacrifice and do things for her. Because she was like that. She would do everything for the people she loves.

“Hey, jerk!”

I stopped as I heard SooYoung shouted at me. I looked around and saw her determined face.

“I agree! I will be your slave for a month! But you have to help us!” she said. I was taken aback by that. She came towards me. “We will do anything just to be her friend! Because that was what friendship is,” she said.

I looked at her for a while before I grinned.

Did we already found the suitable friends for ~~~~~-ah?

END OF POV

JESSICA’S POV

I could feel my heart beating so fast as I stood in front of Youngwoong oppa.

I waited for him in the music room because I knew he would be here. He was shocked to see me.

“So, what can I do for you?” he asked.

“I…”

“Are you alright?” he asked in concern.

 

‘Sica, if you really want to be friend with someone, you’ll do anything just to get his or her trust.’

 

That was right. I shouldn’t be afraid. ~~~~~-ah wasn’t afraid every time she helped me.

“I wanted to be ~~~~~-ah’s friend,” I said as I looked at his reaction. Suddenly, his face became blank. “O-oppa, what’s wrong?”

“Why do you want to be her friend?” he asked in a serious tone.

I was not expecting this. This was the first time he acted like this towards me. He was always joking.

“Because… she helped me… I know she’s nice,” I said. He gave me a confuse look.

“Help you?”

I nodded and told him about how ~~~~~-ah helped me.

“Jessica, are you really sincere in being her friend?” he asked and I nodded. “Will you treat her the same way you treat Yoona and others?” he asked and I nodded once again even though I was confused. “Promise me, you or any of you won’t make her sad or hurt,” he said as he looked at me in a serious expression.

“I promise, oppa,” I said in determination.

He sighed in relief as he smiled.

“I’m glad.”

I wonder what was wrong. He was so protective of ~~~~~-ah. I could see she was important to him… that she was special for him…

Did he… like her?

But he said he liked me…

Was he just using me?

Was he not sincere?

I hope not…

Especially now that I was feeling like this for him…

END OF POV

YOUNGWOONG’S POV

I was glad. I hope it would be a success.

I, more than anyone else, wanted to see ~~~~~-ah be happy again… to have friends again…

~~~~~-ah I would do everything, anything just to see you happy.

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm here to update! Does this chapter makes sense? I hope so.

Anyway, I got new subscribers. Thank u! n_n

And of course, thank u so much to those who left a comment!

FolderNameKIMJAEJOONGLOVEakuhayaJaeSunHae_cy 

Anyway, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

n_n

DATE: December 08, 2011