Chapter 10

Waiting For YOU

Jessica’s POV

 

I was currently at my class, listening to my professor’s lecture. I was not really interested. Actually, I felt boring. I sighed. It was not because of the teacher neither the subject. It was because of someone. I sighed in frustration and shook my head.  What was I thinking? I raised my hand and excused myself.

 

I went to the comfort room and washed my face. I looked at the mirror with a lifted eyebrow.

 

“Yah, Jessica Jung! What do you think you’re doing? Are you out of your mind? Why are you thinking of that man? You should be happy that he was not around to pester you. You could rest even just for this day.” I stopped scolding myself and looked down. “ But…Why is he absent? Did something happen?” I shook my head violently. “Aish! This is crazy!”

 

Youngwoong oppa was not around today and also the other members of DBSK. That man… I couldn’t believe that I was missing him… He already made this kind of effect in me… I missed his presence, his smile, his jokes, everything! Aish! This was the first time I ever felt this way…No, not the first time… It was actually the second time…

 

I smiled remembering the first person who made me feel this way. Until now, I could still remember him. He was special… very special. I hoped to see him again… He promised me that he would become my prince, that I was his only princess.

 

But… why was I feeling this way? I already decided a long time ago that he would be my only prince but then… Youngwoong oppa… Why could he make me feel this way? Please help me decide… Please let me know if he will still be back… if he was still my real prince… Hero oppa…

 

“Hey!”

 

I looked at the person who shouted from my back. In front of me were three girls. Were they talking to me? They were looking at me angrily, especially the one in the middle. She must be their leader.

 

“Is there something I can do for you?” I asked. I was starting to feel scared but I didn’t show it.

 

“Yeah, there is.”

 

“W-what is it?”

 

“Leave Youngwoong oppa alone. Don’t come near him ever again.”

 

I blinked. “W-what?”

 

“You heard me! Leave him alone or you’ll be sorry!”

 

“W-why should I do that?”

 

“Because he is mine!”

 

“Y-yours? But as far as I know, he didn’t have any---“

 

“Shut up!” their leader shouted at me, cutting me off, and pushed me hard on the floor. I cried in pain. Oh no! What have I gotten myself into? My friends were in their own class. It was still class time so it was impossible for someone to come and help me. I looked at them in fear. They laughed, seeing that they had succeeded in scaring me.

 

“Ha Ni-ah, I have a suggestion,” one of the friends of the girl called Ha Ni said, smirking, while looking at me.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Why don’t we put a mark on her beautiful face? I am sure that Youngwoong oppa will not like her anymore if she becomes ugly.” The suggestion made Ha Ni smirked more, liking the idea.

 

“Great idea! I would love to do that!”

 

“Here, you can use this,” the other one said, giving a small scissor to Ha Ni. My eyes grew wide. Were they serious? I looked outside but the door was closed. The comfort room was a little far from the classrooms. Oh no! Someone, please… Someone help me! Unnies!

 

Ha Ni walked slowly towards me. I could feel my own heartbeat. It was beating really fast. As she was getting near me, I closed my eyes and covered my face with both of my hands.

 

I was preparing myself for what was about to come when I heard a splash of water and the shrieked of the three girls that were bullying me. I opened my eyes and put down my hands slowly to look at what was happening. The three girls were drenched in water. Their back was facing me and they were looking at someone with clenched fists.

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!?” Ha Ni shouted in rage.

 

“I should be the one to ask you that,” someone replied coldly. This voice… Could it be…

 

END OF POV


YOUR POV

 

I raised my hand and excused myself in class. I went to the comfort room. I was currently in one of the cubicles when I heard someone… a very familiar voice spoke.

 

“Yah, Jessica Jung! What do you think you’re doing? Are you out of your mind? Why are you thinking of that man? You should be happy that he was not around to pester you. You could rest even just for this day.” There was a pause. Was she talking about Youngwoong? “But…Why is he absent? Did something happen? Aish! This is crazy!”

 

I lean on the door. From what I heard… she was starting to fall for him… I smiled bitterly… Youngwoong, congratulations… You will get your wish, your dream… soon… 

 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming.

 

 “Hey!” I raised one of my eyebrows. I wonder what was happening outside.

 

“Is there something I can do for you?”I heard Jessica asked.

 

“Yeah, there is.”

 

“W-what is it?” she asked again, stuttering. I could feel that she was nervous but was trying to hide it. Well, that was the best thing to do in this kind of situations.

 

“Leave Youngwoong oppa alone. Don’t come near him ever again.” I heard the same voice ordered Jessica. There was only one talking but I was sure that she wasn’t alone according to the footsteps I heard a while ago.

 

 “W-what?”

 

“You heard me! Leave him alone or you’ll be sorry!”

 

“W-why should I do that?”

 

“Because he is mine!”

 

“Y-yours? But as far as I know, he didn’t have any---“

 

“Shut up!” I heard a thud and Jessica’s cry. I supposed she pushed her on the floor.

 

“Ha Ni-ah, I have a suggestion,” I heard another voice spoke. Ha Ni… I remembered her...

 

“What is it?”

 

“Why don’t we put a mark on her beautiful face? I am sure that Youngwoong oppa will not like her anymore if she becomes ugly.” Upon hearing those words, I quickly looked at the pail of water that was beside me.

 

“Great idea! I would love to do that!”

 

“Here, you can use this,” another voice said. I hold the pail of water and went out silently. Their back was facing me. Ha Ni was going toward Jessica who was covering her face in both hands.  Before she could walk one more step, I splashed the water at them that made them shrieked.

 

They were shocked. They looked at me angrily. I didn’t dare to look down. I matched their angry looks.

 

 “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!?” Ha Ni shouted in rage.

 

“I should be the one to ask you that,” I said coldly.

 

“This is none of your damn business!”

 

“Yeah? But I want to make it my business.” I smiled sarcastically at them that fumed them more.

 

“Why are you doing this? You should be on our side instead of this !” Ha Ni shouted, pointing at Jessica who was looking at me with a shocked expression.

 

“I am not like you.”

 

She smirked. “Really? Aren’t you also one of Youngwoong oppa’s s? Come on, don’t be a two-faced. Is this your way of getting in Youngwoong oppa’s pants again? Playing kind?” she mocked.

 

I smirked back at her. “Like I said, I am not like you. I wouldn’t do something like this just to have someone who obviously doesn’t like me.”

 

“Youngwoong oppa likes me! He said that to me!”

 

“When? When he ed you?” I asked, sarcastically.

 

“Yeah! When we MADE LOVE!”

 

I rolled my eyes, containing my smirk. “I can’t believe you’re that dumb.”

 

“W-what?!?”

 

I looked at her again and showed a serious expression. “I don’t really like repeating my words but if it will make you happy, I will be glad to do so. I just said ‘I can’t believe you’re that dumb’. Do you want me to repeat it again?”

 

“You!” She and her friends stepped towards me and was about to hurt me.

 

“Don’t you dare! Or else, I would made that ugly faces of yours be uglier you wouldn’t recognize yourselves,” I said, showing my little knife. It was a routine for me to always bring one wherever I go. Ha Ni and her friends immediately stopped and stepped back, fear was evident on their faces.

 

“You win today but I swear… this is not yet the end!” she threatened me. She then looked at Jessica who was still on the floor. “You! You’re just lucky! We’re not finish yet!” They were about to go out when I remembered something, just a response to her threat.

 

“Oh, yeah. By the way, you really made an impression to Youngwoong. He told me about you,” I said and she was about to smirk when I continued. “He said that it was a really bad experience being with you in just… one night… He even said that it would be better to a dead person than you again… Do you want to know why?” I smirked, seeing her shocked face. I walked towards her and stopped in front of her.”It is because your voice,” I paused and put my face near her ear and whispered, ”is a total turn off.” She shouted and ran out with her friends. I was still smirking; satisfied on what I did when I heard someone spoke.

 

“Thank you… for saving me… again,” Jessica said.

 

I looked at her. “You don’t have to thank me. I don’t need it. You still have a class, right? You should go now,” I said coldly.

 

Before she went out, I called her. She looked at me. “You should know how to defend yourself, not every day that someone will save you. You’re lucky that you have someone caring for you. You have your friends. But that doesn’t mean that you should always depend on them.” I advised and she was just looking at me, reading what was on my mind. I turned around and went to wash my hands. I heard the door closed.  

 

Yeah, she was really lucky. She had what I dreamt before. Friends… real friendship… and now… she had the person that made me feel special, the person I was getting my strength on, the person who always made me happy…

 

As I was looking at the water flowing in my hands, I could clearly remember those times…

 

The time that I met him…

 

Those times that I was with him…

 

Those times that I felt very special…

 

Those times that I was dreaming of a happily-ever-after…

 

Those times that I still had fairytale dreams…

 

Those times that I felt like a princess…

 

Those times that I was with my…

 

…prince…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm here once again! I was suppose to update yesterday but our electricity got a problem so I updated this chapter just now, hehe...

Anyway, I don't know when will I post my next chapter so it may be the last upadate I could give for now. Maybe I could update after 1 or 2 or 3 weeks, hehe... Sorry...*bow*

 

Comment replies:

@ ohmyjae: here is my update! hehe... n_n

@ zyrenahre_14: Yup, that was what happened. And here is my update! hehe...n_n

@ BambiJiBin: haha! yup, they are es! I also hate those kinds of people! really? You should always be careful! n_n

@ angel_min: Hi! thanks for the comment! Here is my new update! hehe... n_n

 

So, that's all for now, bye bye! n_n

 

DATE: June 1, 2011 (It's already June!)