Chapter 3

Waiting For YOU

I was silently listening on my ipod while sitting in my usual chair in the cafeteria when I heard the girls squealed. Hmmm, that was very common. That, for me, became a signal that the five “gods” had arrived. I just rolled my eyes and didn’t pay any attention on the commotion.

“Hey, you’re early”, U-Know oppa, the leader of DBSK sat on the chair in front of me. I could feel again the glares of the girls in the cafeteria. It was always the same. Every break time, I was always with DBSK and the girls hated it. Well, I didn’t care. I wouldn’t let them ruin my day. They were all just es and s who wanted to get DBSK’s attention.

“Why didn’t you buy foods yet?” Micky oppa, the silent one, asked me while sitting on his usual spot which was on my left side.

“I’ll go buy us our foods,” Max oppa, the tallest and youngest, immediately went to the line. Well, he didn’t really have to fall in line because everyone was letting him to go in front of the line to order first.

“I’ll help Max,” Xiah oppa, the joker, ran after Max oppa. I bet they will buy all kinds of food in the cafeteria.

I could feel someone staring at me intently. I didn’t even have to guess who it was. Of course the culprit was just next to me, on my right side. Kim Youngwoong. I looked at him and gave him a confuse look.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked even though I already had a hint on why.

“Are you mad at me? Do you have a problem?” he asked. I chuckled.

“Why did you think so?”

“About what happened earlier. You said I am the reason why the other students don’t want to be friends with you.”

“I didn’t say that you are the only reason. You are ‘one’ of the reasons.”

“So… you’re not mad at me?” I shook my head and his face lit up.

“You’re acting like a child, you know that?”

“You can’t blame me. We barely have arguments. I don’t want to start one.”

“Hmmm, what happened earlier?” U-Know oppa asked.

“Nothing.” I answered.

“It was not nothing. Look at the girls’ stares. They looked like they want to kill you right now.”

“And if looks can kill, you’re probably dead by now,” Micky oppa agreed.

“They always want to kill me.” They just chuckled.

“They can’t do that. One look from you, they are already shivering in fear.”

“I don’t care a damn about them. If they try to mess with me, I will make sure they will never have the face to even step in the gate of SEOUL-U or even just outside their house.”

“That’s our girl,” Micky oppa said, ruffling my hair. I could feel the deadly aura around me coming from the s and es. I turned to them and glared at them. As usual, they became scared and looked on their foods in fear. But not the girls on one particular table. They were also glaring at me. Suddenly, I had a perfect idea. I smirked at them and their foreheads knotted.

I suddenly looked at Youngwoong who was also looking at me with a questioning look. I smirked at him and pull his shirt near me and kissed him passionately. All the students around us gasped, even DBSK oppas. Youngwoong was just surprised for a few seconds but then kissed me back as passionately. DBSK oppas were all now smirking while looking at us. Youngwoong and I make out, not caring about the people around us. I could see in the corner of my eyes that the girls a while ago were leaving the cafeteria angrily. Youngwoong and I let go of each other and gasped for air. I smirked while looking at the door.

s…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry, it's still short... Sorry if it is not that so interesting, hehe...

Comment replies:

@BambiJiBin and Crystalls: thank u for the comment. It means a lot to me to know that there are other people who like my story. sorry if I'm not replying separately but I'll do that nxt time, hehe.. sorry and thank u once again....n_n

DATE: April 10, 2011