Chapter One

Waiting For YOU

Your POV

I opened my eyes, slightly blinded by the light coming from the sun through the windows. I looked around the room and sat up. The room was a mess. Clothes and pillows were scattered in the floor, the blanket covering my body. That was right, I was underneath the covers.

The bathroom’s door suddenly opened and revealed a tall man with a fair skin and striking features. He was drying his black, slightly long hair with a towel. He was already dressed. I groaned and leaned on the bedpost. She heard him chuckled.

“Tired?” he teased and I glared at him.

“It’s your fault,” I replied and picked up my clothes and slowly dressed.

“Sorry, can’t help it and anyway, we have done it several times,” he replied cockily. I stood up and started going to the door to leave.

“You can stay. My mother isn’t here until next week,” he offered before I could walk out of his room.

“Yah, Kim Youngwoong, my house is just next to yours,” I reminded him and he just chuckled. I went outside and to my house.

I was living all by myself. I was an orphan. My parents died in a car accident two years ago. This house was the only thing they left for me.

I was still studying and my grandparents were the ones who were paying for my tuition fee and they were giving me allowance per week but I didn’t spent those, instead I was working part time as a bartender in a bar. My grandparents wanted me to live with them but I insisted that I want to live in our old house to still feel my parents’ presence near me.

My house was just simple, like the houses in the neighborhood. Not rich but not also poor.

Mrs. Kim and her son, Youngwoong, moved in the house next to mine four years ago. We became friends instantly. We were going to the same university, the SEOUL-U.

You might be wondering why I was in his room , earlier when we were just friends, right? It was true, we were friends…

...With benefits….
`````````````````````````````````````````````
So short, hehe....

Date: April 06, 2011