The past part 4

Waiting For YOU

 

It started to rain but I still stood where I was… still holding the paper that was now drenched in water. Why did this happen to me? Why me… I haven’t done anything wrong… I’d been a good girl.

The people I considered as my first friends betrayed me… The only person I was expecting to be with me, to comfort me… the person I need to make sure that everything was going to be fine… left me…

Everything about friendship… the joy… the comfort… the feeling of having one… they were not true…

I felt my feet moving, leaving the place that once became very special to me. My wounds hurt but it was nothing compared to what I was feeling right now.

I reached my house… My mother saw me and run to me. She was talking… asking me so many questions… but I didn’t respond… didn’t say even a single word…

The next thing I knew, warmth enveloped my body… the familiar warmth I always feel every time my mother hold me… I closed my eyes, hoping that once I opened them, everything had changed… everything was back to normal… but no, it didn’t…

I felt so weak… but I could still feel that certain feeling building inside me… enveloping me… It was like a bomb ready to explode…no… it was a bomb wanting to explode… I was tempted to let it envelop my whole being… Maybe if I did that, I would feel better… maybe it would help me forget this feeling…

…and it did…

Since then, I separated myself from others. I always saw them… Aiyoung and her friends… they didn’t looke guilty… it was like it didn’t happen… that ‘I’ didn’t happen…

I was always alone. I knew my parents were worried. They didn’t know what happened to me… what happened at the park… I lied to them that day… the day they saw me with so many wounds…

But I knew they noticed because since that day, I became different… The weak, shy ~~~~~-ah changed…

That person…

Was already…

…dead…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it is also a short, lame chapter. But please bear for it for a while. I'll promise to make it up to you all! hehe... for those who read my seconde story, thank u so much!*bow* n_n I also updated 'It All Started With A Bet'

Anyways, I'll update as soon as I can!

angel_min: thank u for ur comment! sorry for not updating sooner...n_n

DATE: September 21, 2011