Chapter 2

Waiting For YOU

Your POV

I walked in the gate of SEOUL-U, awared by the whisperings, dirty looks, and lustful looks the other students were giving me. But I didn’t give a damn! I was use to it anyways and I preferred this than being friends or near plastics, es, and lustful jerks and bastards.

As I was walking, a hand was put on my shoulder. Just by smelling his perfume, I already knew who it was. Kim Youngwoong.

“Hey, you should smile even just a little, okay? You have a very dark aura surrounding you that crept the other students to go near you or be friends with you,” he lectured. I looked around. A while ago, the girls were giving me dirty looks, now they were all glaring at me. I sighed.

Stupid es.

I looked at Youngwoong and smiled sarcastically.

“Youngwoong, even if I smile widely at them, they will not still want to make friends with me. And I bet, if I shake hands with them, especially those es, I’m sure they will immediately take a bath of alcohol. Do you know why?” I asked him and he looked questioningly at me.

Dumb jerk.

“Why?” he asked, still confused. I looked around again and smirked. I stopped walking and turned to Youngwoong. I put my arms around his neck, giving him a seductive smile. He, as a response, put his arms around my waist, not giving a damn about the people around us who were gaping at us. This was the first time we flirted in public.

I was slowly closing the distance between our faces. I stopped when my lips was only just an inch from his. And I got the reaction I want from our “audience”. They were all rooted in their places, eyes wide and jaws dropped. I smiled. I was enjoying this.

I, then, proceeded on putting my lips near his ear, making me almost hugging him and closing the distance between our bodies. I heard the students around us gasped. I smirked again.

“That was because of… you,” I whispered to him and made my way to my classroom, leaving him dumbfounded and the students shocked. I smirked on myself.

When I entered the classroom, the students became quiet and again, the girls gave me dirty looks while the boys whistled. I just rolled my eyes and sat on my chair. I don’t care if they thought that I was a . At least, I only gave myself to only one person not like them.

That was right. I, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~, only gave my body to only one man and I wouldn’t let anyone touched me like how he touched me. I would prefer to die first than letting others have me. Did that sound very conservative for someone like me?

But that was how I am….

And I didn’t think to change myself and opinions on that matter…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, a very short update again...

I am very busy bcuz of my summer class right now but i'll try to update even a short one. maybe once a week, I don't really know....

Comment Replies:

@ aki-chan, DBSKAngel011, iammee : thanks for the comment and I'm glad that u liked it. hope to see ur comments again next time, hehe...

Date: April 09, 2011