Chapter 16

Waiting For YOU

 

YOUR POV

“Hi,” I heard a female voice greeted me, stopping me from remembering the past. I looked behind me and I saw a nervous Jessica.

I was sitting under the big tree not too far away from the cafeteria. I had a vacant period so I decided to spend it here. DBSK had their own classes.

I raised an eyebrow at Jessica. What does she wanted?

“I… I just… want to ask… if I can… sit with you,” she said as she gulped. I just looked at her. “I… want to be your friend.”

“Friend?” I snickered. I stood up. “Why do you want be friend with me?”

“I…”

“Because I saved you? I didn’t do those things to help you.” I glared at her.

“Hey! What are you doing to Sica?” we heard an angry voice yelled. We looked around and saw her friends. They came towards us and covered Jessica, protecting her from me. As if I was going to strike her or anything. I just rolled my eyes at them.

“Look, Jessica is not like you. It’s not her fault that Youngwoong oppa likes her,” the girl name SooYoung said as she glared at me. I glared back at her.  “We don’t care whatever you do to just get Youngwoong oppa’s attention. You can seduce him or whatever way you wanted to do just to get his attention but we won’t let you hurt our friend,” she added.

“Stop it, unnies,” Jessica said, stopping her friends from saying more things that could insult me. I clenched my fist as I looked at them.

“Sica, what are you doing? Are you protecting her?” Sunny asked.

“You don’t understand,” Jessica tried to explain.

“Sica, don’t be so kind. This is the reason why everyone always took advantage of you,” Sooyoung said once again as she glared at me.

“Unnie! She’s not taking advantage of my kindness and she’s not doing anything wrong to me!” Sica yelled, frustrated. Her friends looked at her in shock. I guess this was the first time she yelled at them like this.

“Y-you… you just yelled at me?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

“I don’t think we can be friends. Your friends obviously don’t like me and I don’t also want to be associated with them.” They all looked at me as I spoke. I looked at Jessica. “Don’t come near me again,” I warned her before I walked away.

“Yah! We’re not finish yet! Come back here!” I heard Sooyoung yelled once again but I didn’t look back.

I was not really mad at them. I was actually…

…jealous…

…of their friendship…

END OF POV

JESSICA’S POV

I sighed in frustration. I failed!

“Yah, Sica, what is wrong with you? You approached her? Are you crazy?” Sooyoung unnie asked.

“Unnie, I kept on telling you that she didn’t do anything bad to me! She actually helped me!”

“Helped you? In what?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

I told them about the incident that happened in the Blue Dragon and in the comfort room. They all looked at me in disbelief.

“She really did those things?” Yuri unnie asked me and I nodded.

“Wow! She’s so cool!” Seohyun said.

“So you mean, a while ago, you were just trying to be friend with her?” Sooyoung unnie asked, realization hitting her. “And I just yelled at her and said those insulting words,” she added, talking in no one in particular. We all nodded. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” she shouted at me.

“I kept on trying to tell you but you always cut me off,” I defended myself.

“What should I do?”

“Sooyoung, calm down,” Taeyeon unnie said.

“I want to be her friend,” I said as I sighed.

“Then let’s be her friend,” Yoona unnie said.

“But you heard her a while ago. She doesn’t want me to come near her again,” I said.

“Sica, if you really want to be friend with someone, you’ll do anything just to get his or her trust. You will never be afraid of her or else, how can you gain her trust that you really want to be her friend?” Tiffany unnie said. She was right. I wanted ~~~~~-ah to be my friend. I shouldn’t be afraid of her.

“Don’t worry. Because of your stories, I also want to be her friend,” Yoona unnie said and the others agreed.  I smiled at them.

We planned on what we should do to get ~~~~~-ah’s trust.

“Wait, why don’t we consult the boys?” Sunny unnie asked.

“You’re right! We should talk to them. Tiffany, get Micky oppa’s help. Seohyun to Xiah oppa, Yoona to U-Know oppa, Sooyoung to Max oppa, and of course Jessica to Youngwoong oppa. She is closer to Younwoong oppa so you can get more informations to him,” Taeyeon unnie instructed.

“Why should I ask U-Know oppa? I don’t even like him,” Yoona protested.

“Because he likes you and it will be easier if you will be the one who’ll ask for his help.”

“What about me?!? That jerk is my number one enemy! Why do you think he’ll help me?!? And I will never ask for his help!” Sooyoung protested loudly.

“I think Max oppa is closer to you than anyone else in the group.”

“Are you crazy?” Sooyoung unnie yelled but Taeyeon unnie just continued, as if not hearing her.

“And why can’t you do this simple thing? After all, it’s your fault that ~~~~~-ah hated us now more than before. You insulted her. You made her look like a sl—“

“Fine, fine! I’ll do it!”

And our plan started.

I wonder how should I approach Youngwoong oppa. Just thinking about it made my heart beat faster. I was feeling nervous yet…

… excited…

What was wrong with me?

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! It's been a long time! How are my readers? Are you all still there?

As I promised, I updated once I made a chapter, hehe.

I know that this story is getting boring especially with the flashbacks so i updated a chapter in the present situaton.

Anyway, thank you for those who subscribed, thank u so much.

And of course to those who leave a comment, thank u so much!

KIMJAEJOONGLOVE: hehe. i'm sorry about that update. But anyway, i'm here again to update.  Anyway, hope u'll like this update. n_n

 JaeSunHae_cy: hi! thank you for waiting and for understanding! I'm really thankful to you. you always give me comments everytime i update not only in this story but to my other story, too. I really appreciate it and I think words is not enough to express how grateful i am to have someone like u. (gosh, i am being emotional right now, ain't i?) Anyway, i hope this update is not boring and i hope u'll like it. And if u have the time, hope u can check my other story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/96336. Thank u once again! n_n

FolderName: hi! thank u for subscribing and for leaving a comment not only in this tory but also in my other stories! thank u so much! uhm, i am also trying to make an update with the other couples right now, hehe. But i just don't know when i can update again, haha. Anyway, hope u'll like this update. n_n 

So, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

Thank u everyone!

bye bye!

n_n

DATE: December 04, 2011