Chapter 20

Waiting For YOU

 

YOUR POV

“Damn it!”

I looked at Youngwoong as he cursed again. I sighed. He was cursing the whole night and it was obvious that he was already drunk.

“Hey, bro, stop drinking. You’re already drunk,” Junsu said as he patted Youngwoong on his shoulder. Worry was visible on his face so as the others.

“I’m not drunk! I’m fine!” Youngwoong shouted and glared at him.

I went over to him and stopped his hand that was holding the glass of alcohol.

“Stop it! You’re already creating a scene here!” I said firmly.

“Geez… You also hate me now, huh?” he said as he smiled bitterly. I shook my head and looked at Yunho oppa.

“My shift will end soon. I think it’s better to send him home now.”

“Got it!”

After I gathered all my things, we went to Youngwoong oppa’s house. We laid him on his bed.

“Where’s auntie? She’s still not home?” I asked DBSK oppas.

“ Youngwoong said that her work was extended. We don’t know when she will be back,” Changmin oppa answered.

“So, we’ll just leave him to your care, okay?” Yoochun oppa told me as he patted my head. I nodded before they left.

I looked at Youngwoong’s sleeping face. He was in pain.

It was all because of her. It all started when she avoided him. He knew something was wrong… everyone knew…

... but they didn’t know why…

Jessica chose me over him… She chose my friendship over Youngwoong’s love. I couldn’t believe she would actually do that… 

“Why….” I heard Youngwoong whispered. “Jessica…”

I touched his cheek as I looked at him. Even in his sleep, it was still Jessica who was occupying his mind, who was getting his attention...

But because of me...

“I’m sorry… Jae oppa…”

 

The next day, I spent my free time at my favorite tree. It was so peaceful, the exact opposite of what is happening to my life right now, of what was inside my heart…

“I knew you’d be here…” I heard a voice said behind me.

Youngwoong sat beside me and lean on the tree, looking at the sky.

“How are you feeling?”

He looked at me and smiled…. A fake one…

“I’m fine… compared to yesterday, I guess…”

“You’re such a baby…”

“What did you say?! You---“

“I’m just stating a fact. You should have seen yourself yesterday…” I said as I shook my head. He just grinned.

“But you still love me,” he teased.

“Yeah…” I said in a soft voice as I looked at the sky. Stupid Youngwoong. For all the time that we had been together, he still didn't have any idea what I really felt for him. I sighed.

There was a long pause after that.

“So… how are you and the other girls? It seems like you’re already opening up to them,” he said.

“Not really…”

“I’m glad you’re having more friends, especially girls.”

“Why? You’re already passing me to them?” I teased as I looked at him. He chuckled.

“No. Because I know that whatever happens, you’ll always choose me over anyone.”

“Yeah, but you chose Jessica over me,” I said in a teasing tone. He looked at me with a serious face. That was just when I realized what I said. I laughed awkwardly. “Come on, I was just joking.”

He sighed. “No, you’re right. I gave my full attention to Jessica that I almost forgot you,” he said in a sad tone. I looked away. I didn’t want him to see in my expression, in my eyes, that I was hurting. Having him say those things… admitting that there was someone who was more important for him than me…

“But then in the end, you’re still the one who stayed by my side. Thank you, ~~~~~-ah,” he continued sincerely as he held my hand. I looked at him again.

“D-do you really… l-love her?” I asked in a whisper.

“I-I don’t know… I can’t explain my feelings for her….”

Again, a long pause… Then, I heard him sighed.

“Maybe I do… Maybe I really do love---“

I couldn’t take it anymore. Before he could finish what he was saying, I immediately kissed him. I knew he was shocked. He didn’t move for a while before he held my shoulders and pushed me gently.

“~~~~~-ah…” He looked at me with confusion.

I was about to tell him that it was nothing… that I was just teasing him but then, I changed my mind as I looked at his back. Instead of pulling away, I held Youngwoong’s hand and looked at him with sad eyes.

“Please… Just this one…” I murmured and kissed him again. He didn’t push me away this time.

I looked behind him to watch how Jessica was reacting. She was watching with a hurt expression.  A tear fell from her eye. That was when she ran away.

So, I was right…

…she fell for him…

 … she also loved him…

But…

What would you do now, Jessica?

Will you hide…

… or will you fight?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Here's an update! I'm so sorry it's so short.

Anyways, how are all of my readers? It's been how many months since I last updated and I'm so sorry for that.

I hope i still have readers, haha!

Also, I want to thank those who gave time to put a comment in my last update which was my note. Thank u for the encouragement!:

hana01SuperdbskjuniorNariko7star

Thank u so much!

So, that's all for now, guys. I'll update again whenever I can!

Bye bye!

And yeah, Advance Happy Valentines Day to all of u!

n_n

DATE: February 11, 2013(it's already 1:00 am here in the Philippines, hehe)