Chapter 19

Waiting For YOU

 

JESSICA’S POV

I was staring blankly at the ceiling while sitting on the couch. It was already night and everyone were on their rooms. I sighed.

I was thinking of what happened a while ago, the conversation I had with ~~~~~-ah. She wanted me to reject Youngwoong oppa and in return, she would be our friend.

I put my hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat. This shouldn’t be hard for me, right? It was because there was already someone in my heart. But why…

Why did my heart protested when I heard what she tell me a while ago? Why did I feel hurt knowing their true relationship?

I sighed once more as I closed my eyes.

“Sica-ah, you’re still awake?” I heard Taeyeon unnie’s voice. I looked at her and saw her walking towards me. She sat beside me.

“Unnie…”

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

“I… Unnie, what… what will you do if the person you want to be your friend told you that she’ll be your friend but in return, you should reject someone because she loves him?”

“What? Did ~~~~~-ah told you that?” she asked. I shook my head furiously. I didn’t want my friends to change their opinion towards ~~~~~-ah again.

“I… I was just thinking. I mean, they are friends and there are rumors about them. It will be awkward if that’s true and we’ll be friends, right? Especially that Youngwoong oppa is showing his interest on me,” I half-lied.

She nodded, believing me.

“Sica, the answer is in you. Is being ~~~~~-ah’s friend really important for you? Do you love or even like Youngwoong oppa that you can forget being ~~~~~-ah’s friend just to be with him?” she asked. I thought of the answers to her questions. She held my hand and I looked at her once more. “But the most important thing is, does Youngwoong oppa really loves you or his heart also felt something for ~~~~~-ah? Are you more important for him or her? Is your happiness what he wanted or hers?”

Youngwoong oppa always told me that I was impotant for him, that he liked me. But…

I remembered the time when I told him I wanted to be ~~~~~-ah’s friend. It was clear that she was also important for him, that he cared for her.

The next morning, I went to the music room. It had became my routine going there and meet up with Youngwoong oppa.

He was already there, playing the piano, when I came in. He smiled as he saw me. I forced a smile as I sat beside him.

“Hey, is there something wrong?” he asked, worry was visible on his face.

“N-no, there’s nothing wrong,” I lied.

“Hmmm, let me guess, this is about ~~~~~-ah, right? Don’t worry, I promised you we’ll help you right?” he said as I looked at him.

“O-oppa…” I started but I stopped, not knowing what to say next.

“What is it?”

I gulped. “~~~~~-ah… she’s a close friend to you…”

“She is.”

“And you care for her a lot…”

“I do. We’ve been friends for years. She’s always there when I need someone beside me. She’s a quiet person and she doesn’t know how to express her feelings but I know she also cares for me a lot,” he said as he smiled. I knew he was thinking of her right this moment and I felt sad seeing his bright face as he thought of her.

“When I told you we want to be her friend---“

“It made me really happy. Knowing that there are other people, especially girls, wanting to be her friend, it really made me so happy. More than anyone else, I’m the person who wanted to see her smile and laugh and trust others. That’s why I’ll do everything just to help her. Everything…”

I looked down as I forced my tears not to fall.

That was it…

…the answer I was waiting for to make my decision…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a long time, everyone!

Sorry for updating just now.

I just really got busy and I somehow lost motivation in writing. *sigh*

Anyway, here is a very short update. I guess u all know what's Jessica's decision, right?

And thank u to my new subscribers and also to those who left a comment:

LEETAEMINTLOVEFolderNameMagicalRain4JaeSunHae_cybusy_bee44crescentlove

That's all for now!

I'll update again as soon as I can!

bye bye!

n_n

DATE: April 07, 2012