Chapter 18

Waiting For YOU

 

YOUR POV

I was walking inside the University when I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket, indicating a new message. I looked at it and raised an eyebrow. It was from U-Know oppa. He wanted me to go the Dance room.

I wonder what he wanted. Maybe he just wanted me to see his new dance moves. He always asked for my opinion regarding that matter. I shook my head as I smiled and made my way to the Dance Room.

Once I reached the room, I could hear the loud music inside. I knocked and waited for a response. In just seconds, the door opened revealing U-Know oppa. He smiled at me and opened the door wider. I came inside just to be stopped at what, no, who I saw inside.

“Hi, ~~~~~-ah!” Yoona greeted me as Hyoyeon and Yuri waved cheerfully at me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked behind me, to U-Know oppa.

“They are here to practice with me. They are also good in dancing,” he explained.

“Why did you ask me to be here?” I asked. He went near me and whispered something to me.

“Yoona agreed to date me and I have to impress her. I need you to compliment me, okay?” he whispered and I looked at him with a frown.

“Why me? As you said, she’s also good in dancing so she should know if you’re good or not,” I complained.

“Come on, ~~~~~--ah. I know you can’t let me down. Please, princess….” He said with a pleading look.

I looked at the three girls and saw them looking at us hopefully. What was wrong with them?

I sighed as I nodded to U-Know oppa. He was right; I couldn’t let him down…

END OF POV

U-KNOW, YOONA,YURI, AND HYOYEON’S POV

Yes! First move, succeed!

END OF POV

YOUR POV

My first class just ended and I made my way out of the room. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the message. Micky oppa wanted me to go to the library. I smiled.

Once in a while, we met up in the library for him to tutor me in English. It depends on our schedule and mood.

I immediately went to the library. There were just a few people inside. I looked around and saw Micky oppa sitting at one of the tables. I made my way to him when I stopped.

He was talking with two girls… One of them noticed me.

“Oh, you’re already here, ~~~~~-ah” Tiffany smiled at me.

“Hi, ~~~~~-ah,” Sunny cheerfully greeted me. Micky oppa stood up and went near me.

“Why are they here?” I immediately asked him as he got near me.

“Them? I just saw them a while ago. Tiffany is also helping Sunny on her English so I just suggested that we just join them,” he explained and I just nodded.

I knew something was going on with Micky oppa and Tiffany and I didn’t want to ruin any relationship they had.

I wanted to just keep quiet but they wouldn’t let me. They always asked me things and always started saying stories. When I just respond with a few words, they would urge me to say more.

Seriously, I felt something was not right in here…

END OF POV

MICKY, TIFFANY, AND SUNNY’S POV

Making ~~~~~-ah talk more, succeed!

END OF POV

YOUR POV

It was my P.E. class but our teacher was not around. But his assistant said that we should go to the soccer field and watch the practice that was going on in there for our period. I was just fine with it because Xiah oppa would be there.

“~~~~~-ah!” he was shocked to see me but at the same time happy. “Why are you here?”

“Our assistant teacher told us to go here and watched the practice,” I answered as I sat down on the nearby bench.

“Really? Uhm, wait here, okay? I just need to call someone,” he said and I nodded.

Soon after, the person he called came with someone.

“Hi Seohyun! Hi Taeyeon!” Xiah oppa greeted them happily.

“Hi Xiah oppa! Hi ~~~~~-ah!” they both greeted me and I just forced myself to smile. Why did he have to call them?

“They have free periods so I asked them to come and watch me practice. That’s fine with you, right?” he asked. Even though I wanted to say no, I couldn’t.

Unfortunately, Xiah oppa was also courting Seohyun and I knew he wanted to show-off is soccer skills.

I just nodded at him as the two girls sat beside me. They both sat in each of my side, making me sat in their center. Okay, now this was really awkward.

“~~~~~-ah, do you know how to play soccer?” Taeyeon asked as Xiah oppa went to his team to practice.

“A little…”

“Really? I also want to know how to play but I don’t exactly know the basics,” Seohyun pouted.

  “So, ~~~~~-ah, what sports do you like most?” Taeyeon asked again.

This was really awkward. Why were they talking to me like they were my friends? I saw Xiah oppa looking at us and I looked at him, asking for his help but the Dolphin just smiled innocently at me.

“Do you play instruments?” Seohyun asked too. They kept on blabbering things and I didn’t know what to say.

“Girls, we had a break. Come, I’ll teach you how to play,” Xiah oppa said and the two girls held my hands and dragged me in the field.

Xiah oppa explained to us the mechanics of the game and we nodded. At first, he asked us to kick the ball while he would be the goalkeeper.

We tried and tried but Xiah oppa was really good in preventing the ball to go in.

“Come on, that’s all you got?” Xiah oppa teased us.

I looked at the two girls and they were also looking at me. I knew that just like me, they had something in their mind. I didn’t know how but it felt like we talked with each other using our eyes.

Seohyun kicked the ball and Xiah oppa got in position. But instead of kicking it to the goal’s direction, she kicked it towards Taeyeon who kicked the ball upwards towards me. I jumped up and kicked the ball as hard as I could and… it went in!

The three of us cheered and clapped each other.

“That’s so much fun!’ Taeyeon said.

“Yeah!’ Seohyun agreed.

Oh no. Did I just smiled at them and hi-fived them like they were my friends?

But… why did I just felt warm just now?

Like I just found a missing piece inside me…

END OF POV

XIAH, SEOHYUN, AND TAEYEON’S POV

We made it! She smiled!

END OF POV

YOUR POV

What was wrong with these people today? They were all acting weird… but it might be just a coincidence…

I was inside the cafeteria, eating. I was waiting for DBSK oppas to come. Suddenly, it became silent. Oh, they had arrived but… something was different. The students… they were looking at the door with wide eyes, jaw dropped.

I wonder what was wrong. I looked at the door and was also surprised at the scene I saw. It was… Max oppa… with Sooyoung.

Why were they together? They didn’t like being together alone. If the others were here, they were just fine with it… And speaking of the others, where were they?

They made their way to my table and sat down. They both smiled at me. I just looked at them in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” Max oppa asked.

“Why are you two together?” I asked and they looked at each other.

“Oh, her? We bumped with each other outside so we decided to eat together,” Max oppa said.

“You bumped with each other? And you didn’t fight?” I asked them.

“Is that so hard to believe?” Sooyoung asked in a cheerful voice.

Yeah, it was…

“By the way, where are the others?” I asked.

“They will be here soon!”

“They won’t be coming today!”

They answered in unison. They looked at each other.

“They won’t be coming today!”

“They will be here soon!”

They both changed their answers and spoke at the same time again. Hmmm, this two…

“They won’t come!”

“They will!”

“They won’t!”

“They will!”

And the two continued arguing. I excused myself but I bet they didn’t even heard me. I stood up and made my way out.

I think I knew what was up with them…

END OF POV

SOOYOUNG’S POV

We failed! I glared at the jerk as he glared back at me.

“This is your fault!”

“Yours! You didn’t get my message!”

“You’re the one who didn’t get my message!”

“It’s you!”

“You!”

And we continued with our little war…

END OF POV

YOUR POV

I knew they were doing all this so I could get close with the girls. It was obvious especially with Max oppa and Sooyoung.

The eight were already done so was the four guys. Only two were left…

Youngwoong… and Jessica…

Were they going to talk to me together? I didn’t think I could face them.

My last class just ended and I was on my way home when my cellphone rang. I looked at the caller ID and groaned. Great! It was Youngwoong…

“Hello?”

“~~~~~-ah, where are you?” he asked.

“Why?”

“Can you meet me right now?”

“Youngwoong, don’t bother. I know your plan. It’s pretty obvious especially Max oppa and Sooyoung.”

“~~~~~-ah, we just want to help you.”

“I’ll ask for your help when I need to. Bye,” I said and ended the call before he could say anything more.

Youngwoong, you idiot!

END OF POV

YOUNGWOONG’S POV

She turned it off. I sighed. As expected, this wouldn’t be so easy.

“What did she say?” Jessica, who was sitting beside me in front of the piano, asked.

“She knew our plan,” I answered and looked at her apologetically.

“What should we do, then?” she asked as she pouted. I chuckled and pinched her cheek.

“Don’t worry, my princess. There are still many ways.”

“Why not… go to Blue Dragons? She works there, right?”

“Not tonight.”

“Why?”

“The boys and I have something planned tonight. It would be dangerous for you girls to go there.”

I looked at her and saw that she was hesitating.

“Jessica, I don’t want anything bad to happen to you and also with the others, okay?”

“What about ~~~~~-ah?”

“~~~~~-ah is safe there. The owners of Blue Dragons are the leaders of the popular gang here in Seoul. No one would ever dare lift a finger to their staff when they are inside their territory,” I explained. “So just do what I say, okay?” I asked and after a while, she slowly nodded.

I was glad…

END OF POV

JESSICA’S POV

I was worried. I wanted to go to Blue Dragons and see ~~~~~-ah. I mean, she would be going back home alone…

“Sica, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon unnie asked me as she sat beside me in the living room. “It’s already late, you should sleep.”

“Unnie, I want to go to Blue Dragons,” I told her. She looked shocked.

“What? But it’s already late. And if you’re concern about ~~~~~-ah, I think she already went home.”

“But… I don’t feel good right now… Please unnie… please…” I beg her until she agreed. She called the other girls and we went to Blue Dragons using our car.

The night was silent. It was so peaceful.

On our way there, we noticed a familiar figure at a corner. ~~~~~-ah…

She was surrounded by four men. Hyoyeon unnie immediately stepped n the brake and we ran towards ~~~~~-ah.

She looked shocked upon seeing us.

“Oh, what do we have here? More girls!” one of the men said as he laughed like a maniac.

“Do you girls want to join our fun?”

“You wish!” Sooyoung unnie shouted and glared at them.

“Oh, a fierce one. I like that,” another one said.

“We won’t let you do anything to our friend!” Yoona unnie shouted and we all agreed.

“Your friend? Then you’ll be sharing what she’ll have.”

They all came near us. I was scared and I knew so was my unnies but we stand firmly in front of ~~~~~-ah. We didn’t show them that we were scared. We would protect ~~~~~-ah!

I looked at ~~~~~-ah. Her face was blank. I didn’t know what she was thinking but… she was clenching her fist.

They were coming near me when…

“What’s going on in here?” we heard a male voice spoke behind the men. We looked at the direction of the voice. We couldn’t see who it was. They were in the dark. We saw five figures of men.

 “Who are you?” one of the men who were harassing us asked.

“Us?”  the voice asked again. Then, they slowly came forward, letting us see their faces. One of them looked familiar…

Oh, that was right. He was the guy at Blue Dragons before. What was his name? Jiyong?

“B-Big bang…” the four men stuttered in fear.

“This is our territory. That girl is one of our employees. You know the rules! Whoever touched them without our permission… will be punished!” the man named Jiyong said as he glared at the men.

“P-please forgive us! W-we didn’t know that she is your employee… p-please…”

Jiyong smirked as they came nearer. He grabbed one of the men’s shirt and looked at him.

“~~~~~-ah… what should we do to them?” he asked ~~~~~-ah. We all looked at her, waiting for her response. She just kept quiet and walked away.

“Girls, get away from here,” one of Jiyong’s men ordered us.

We all nodded as we went to our car. We tried to search for ~~~~~~-ah to drive her home but we didn’t find her.

I hope she was fine…

END OF POV

YOUR POV

The next day, I went to school early. I couldn’t sleep. I went to my favorite spot, under the big tree.

My past… I remembered it again…

It felt like everything was repeated but…

Not like what happened before, SNSD protected me. They didn’t leave me even though they were scared. They said they were my friends…

This was my dream… the dream that made me like this…

Why…

Why did they come just now?

Why couldn’t they be just like them?

“G-good morning…” I heard a female voice spoke behind me. It was Jessica. “Do you want milk?” she asked as she handed me milk. I just looked at her. She smiled awkwardly. “I… I guess I am already disturbing you. I’ll go now. See you later,” she said as she turned around.

“Wait,” I finally spoke. She turned back with a smile.

“Yes?”

“You and your friends want to be my friend, right? That’s why you’re doing this…” I started.

“Y-yes…”

“I’ll be your friend…”

“Really?” she asked in excitement.

“In one condition…” I said and she looked at me.

“What is it?”

“Youngwoong.”

“P-pardon?”

“Youngwoong likes you. He is very vocal with it,” I started. “The rumor about us…” I paused.

“R-rumor?”

“Yes. The rumor that we sleep together. That’s true. We did… lot of times…” she was looking at me awkwardly. I could see sadness in her eyes. So, she was hurt.

“You seem hurt.”

“W-what?”

“Do you love him?”

“I… I don’t.”

“Come on, Jessica. If you want to be my friend, then be honest with me.”

“I… I don’t know.”

“Do you have plans of telling him?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I-I can’t…”

“Why can’t you?”

“I…”

There was pure silence. I was looking at her and she was looking down.

“Then give him to me,” I finally spoke. She looked at me with wide eyes.

“W-what?”

“Youngwoong… give him to me. Reject him. That’s when I’ll be your friend…”

She was just looking at me.

Now Jessica, how far would you go…

What could you sacrifice…

… just to prove that you really want to be my friend…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVEYONE!!!! YAPPEE! MAY THIS YEAR BRING YOU ALL NOTHING BUT THE BEST!

So, I'm back with the chapters!

Sorry for the long wait! 

I know, I know, our main girl is being a right now but... i'm sure you guys understand how she felt... right?

Well, I understand if u guys will be disappointed but... i hope u guys will still read until the end and until i reveal my big twist...

Anyway, subscribers, thank u so much!

And especially those who left a comment!

LovesKpopFolderNameakuhayaontaeminkim_miriKIMJAEJOONGLOVE , JaeSunHae_cybusy_bee44

So, that's all for now!

I'll update as soon as I can!

Good day everyone!

n_n

DATE: January 1, 2011 (Happy new Year once again!)