Chapter 6

Waiting For YOU

JESSICA’S POV

 

“Hello!” I looked at the man in front of me. Kim Youngwoong. A big smile was plastered on his beautiful face. It was my second day in Seoul-U and as usual, I was alone because the others had their classes.

 

And during these two days, this man kept on appearing beside me and in front of me, pestering me. I had encountered this kind of men. Every time we transferred school, it was just normal that the men were chasing us. I hold my book tightly and tried to give him a smile.

 

“Hi.”

 

“So, where are you going?”

 

“A-ahmmm…”

 

He smiled. “Do you want to go with me?”

 

I looked at him. He was still smiling. I looked down on the floor. “No, thank you.” I said and started to walked fast.

 

“Why? Well, I can just go with you.” I looked at him and stopped walking. He also stopped beside me, looking at me, confused.

 

“Will you stop it?” I whispered, not looking at him. He didn’t respond so I had to look at him to see his reaction. He was just looking at me.

 

“Stop what?” he asked after a while.

“You know what I mean.”

 

“Why? Give me a reason why should I stop.” Again, he showed me his beautiful smile that made me nervous every time I see it.

 

“Because I hate playboys like you,” I answered him and he didn’t even look shocked. He just stared at me and didn’t utter anything so I guessed that he already understood and would stop pestering me. I turned my back on him and walked away.

 

Why did I feel like I wanted to regret what I did and said? Why did I feel like I would miss him while I just knew him for two days? Why did I feel like I just made a mistake?

 

Suddenly, someone pulled my arm and that someone was hugging me. This smell… But I thought…

 

“I just wanted to say that…Soon… you will like me like how much I like you. I won’t give up, not me, not Kim Youngwoong…. So be ready, my princess…”

 

And the next thing I knew, he was gone.

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

YOUR POV

 

I was late in my class because I woke up late. I was thinking about Jessica and Youngwoong all night.I sighed. No, Youngwoong was a playboy. Jessica was just one of them. Suddenly, I stopped walking because I heard two familiar voices.

 

“I just wanted to say that…Soon… you will like me like how much I like you. I won’t give up, not me, not Kim Youngwoong…. So be ready, my princess…”

 

I looked at those two persons. I was right. Youngwoong… and Jessica. Youngwoong was hugging the obviously shocked Jessica. I looked away and ran away as I saw Younwoong walking at my direction.

 

‘My princess’. I smiled sadly. This was the first time he called someone like that. Maybe he had called others princess but not MY princess. Why was I fooling myself? Jessica was not one of those girls, she was different. And why did I feel like this? This was what I deserved. I hated commitments and I knew that someday this would happen. That Youngwoong would love someone… that he was going to leave me.

 

I should be used to it, right? Because after all, everyone always left me by myself. I would live my life…

 

Alone…

 

END OF YOUR POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for updating just now...*bow, bow, bow* I just became really busy especially now that my summer class is going to end soon.

Another sorry for this boring chapter... I hope my readers are still there, including the new ones...

 

Comment replies:

@ BambiJiBin:  Thanks for the birthday song, hehe... Even the DBSK sang and I liked jaejoong's versions, haha!

@ ohmyjae: Hi new reader! I am glad that u liked my story and I 'm sorry for updating just now. I hope u'r still there...

@ cri_mson: u r welcome. I'm sorry for updating just now. I hope u will still read my story even though Youngwoong is hitting on Jessica...

@ crescentlove: Yah! You! I will kill you when i see you! How could you do that?!? How could you?!? How could you?!?

@ aki-chan: No, you hadn't mention it but I am glad to know that you love me, hehe. i love u too. Sorry 4 updating just now. And about Xiah and Seohyun, at first I also thought that it was awkward but as I thought of it, I said 'why not? it will be different' and just imagine who will change between them. Junsu will become quiet or Seohyun will become like Junsu? haha! or maybe both of them. Actually, i didn't have any final decisions about that yet, hehe. And as they say, "opposites attract each other", right?

@ smtown4ever: Hi new reader! I am glad to know that u like my story and also, thank u 4 giving time to comment. Sorry 4 updating just now but I hope to see you again next time? hehe

 

DATE: MAY 9, 2011

 

Gosh! it's been so long since I last updated. I even thought of updating when my summer class ends which was on May 19... Anyways, bye 4 now....n_n