Him?

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

Minsung POV

"I can't believe your brother asked me to go over to your house oh my gosh!!!!!" Binyoung unnie screams "unnie calm down you're embarrassing me...and how many times do I have to tell you he didn't ask he just suggested, gosh..." I said in an annoyed voice "Taemin oppa is going to be there to right?" She suddenly got serious "I don't know maybe," I shrugged my shoulder "I hope he is...." Binyoung unnie smiles.

^at home^

"oppa I'm home!" I throw myself on the couch. Minho oppa walks out "oh Minsung are you tired? Hungry?" I shake my head "Binyoung  unnie is here." I point at her, she was still standing at the door because she couldn't believe she's in SHINee's house "oh, Binyoung you remember me right?" Minho oppa ask and she nods like crazy "how can I forget Minho oppa we grew up together." She bowed like ten thousand times and sat down beside me. Even though the three of us grew up together Binyoung unnie still gets nervous around Minho oppa. "Are you hungry unnie?" I asked and she shakes her head "no.....hey ask Minho oppa where Taemin oppa is." She whispers in my ears, I roll my eyes "oppa where's Taemin?" Minho oppa gave me a orange lollipop (my favourite) "I think he's sleeping why?" He his lollipop "just wondering...we'll be going to my room, so call me when dinner is ready okay oppa?" He winks "okay then." I headed for my room but Binyoung unnie stops me when we walked pass Taemin,Minho and Onew oppa's room. She pulls on my sleeve "what?" I ask and she points at the door "don't tell me....." She nods "unnie if you like him tell him, I really don't want to see his face." I said, she did some aeygo and I finally gave in "I hate this!" I complain and knock on Taemin's door. No answer "oh looks like he can't hear us let's go!" I turn around but Binyoung unnie pulls me back and knocked on the door again, Taemin opens the door and looks at me with a smirk "what so you want? I'm sleeping." He laid on his bed "I wanted to make sure you weren't dead or anything." I wanted to punch his face. Binyoung unnie nudges me "oh and this is Binyoung by the way, Oh Binyoung." I said in an emotionless voice, he turned and looked at us "nice to meet you I'm Taemin." He smiles "you freak..." I mumble to myself "YA!!! Who are you calling a freak?!?!? I'm older then you so you should call me oppa!" Taemin said in an angry tone "you wish I would call you that!" I snickered and dragged Binyoung unnie back to my room "I'm so mad at you for this." I said coldly.

After Binyoung unnie left I went to Taemin's room "Taemin?" I slowly open the door but he wasn't there *where did he go?* I walk back to my room and listen to music while I started drawing. I loved drawing it helps me express how I feel, my room has all my art work and all my art supplies too. "Minsung my princess time for bed, do you have class tomorrow?" Minho oppa sat on my bed "no...so can I stay up late? There's this horror movie that I really want to watch but it plays at 12:00am so.....can I?" I gave him puppy dog eyes and did some aeygo "okay...okay...but if you get scared, I won't be there.." He warned me "oppa I'm 19 I've got this," I said reassuring him even though I know I'll get scared. He pats my head and went back to his room. At 11:55pm I was on the couch with one big blanket a bowl of popcorn and three pillows around me, I was so excited to watch the movie but scared at the same time "oh...Minsung aren't you going to bed? It's late," Onew oppa ask while he took some popcorn "no I'm going to watch a horror movie, you want to watch it with me oppa?" I really wanted to watch this movie with someone because I would be less scared. He smiles and nods "okay." He sat down beside me and I put the blanket over him and gave him a pillow.

Every time someone dies in the movie I would hide behind a pillow, but there was this one part where a child kill her parents by ripping them apart while they were still alive and she ate them too, I got scared so I hugged Onew oppa's arm and held his hand "min-nsung what's wrong?" He ask me with out looking away from the screen "I'm scared Onew oppa that's really gross...." I whisper because everybody else was sleeping "it's okay just don't look I'll tell you when it's done." I nod and bury my face in he shoulder. Once the movie was done we went back to our rooms to sleep "goodnight oppa." I bowed "goodnight Minsung-ah." He yawns and went in his room. I went back to my room but I couldn't sleep, because I was still scared (even though I'm 19 years old I can still be scared you know!) I went to Taemin, Onew and Minho oppa's room so I could sleep with Minho oppa (when I get scared I have to sleep with someone to feel safer and have them my hair so I can sleep and it's usually Minho oppa who does that for me) "oppa...oppa...wake up...." I shook Minho oppa lightly but he wouldn't wake up "oppa...." I shook him again but he didn't wake up. Just when I was about to leave I heard someone call my name "Minsung?" I turn around and I see Taemin rubbing his eyes "sorry did I wake you up?" He shakes his head "no....what are you doing here its 3:00 in the morning..." I look at the clock "I know....but....I can't sleep...." I mumble but he could still hear me "why not?" "Because.....I'm....scared...." I look to the floor and played with my fingers "you're scared? Then why are you here?" Taemin ask "well....I usually sleep with Someone when I get scared and they would my hair until I fell asleep....I want to sleep with Minho oppa....but he sleeping so he can't my hair....." I look at Taemin. He pats the space next to him on his bed "come here, since I'm awake you can sleep here." I give him a weird look "I won't do anything to you, I promise and besides why would I want to?" It's true, but if he did do anything Minho oppa would kill him. I nod and crawled on his bed and laid down beside him, it was so awkward because me and Taemin never got along. When I laid down he put the blanket over me and made me face him "Taemin....." I said quietly "what?" He close his eyes "can you my hair? Until I fall asleep? Please?" I look at him and he opens his eyes "fine. Come here." He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his body and he my hair  "thanks Taemin." I bury my face in his chest and fell asleep.

Taemin's POV

I pulled Minsung closer to me and I slowly her hair, it was so soft "thanks Taemin." She said quietly and burys her face in my chest. It was weird because my heart started to beat really fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. *do I like her?* I ask myself in my head, I look at Minsung and she was sleeping *she doesn't look that bad when she's sleeping....* I sigh and closed my eyes then I slowly fell asleep

I woke up when I felt something hug me, I open my eyes and look at the clock "it's only 8:00am" I said quietly. I look around and Onew and Minho hyung was still sleeping I look beside me and I see Minsung still sleeping, she's hugging me. I suddenly wanted to her cheeks, I move her bangs away from her face and lightly her cheek trying not to wake her but she opens her eyes, I quickly remove my hands. "Good morning Minsu." I said quietly she looks up at me and quickly sits up "I-I'm so-sorry...ah...I should go ..now.." She got off my bed and went back to her room.

Minsung POV

I went back to my room *was I hugging Taemin? Oh my gosh so embarrassing!* I jumped on my bed "oh my gosh!!!!" I scream into my pillow. After 5 minutes of complaining I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower when I finished I wore a white shirt and light blue skinny jeans, I look in the mirror and I brush my wet hair, when I finished I open the door and saw Onew oppa "Oh. Good morning Onew oppa!" I smile and he looks at me "good morning Minsung, are you going out?" I shake my head "no. Oppa do you want breakfast?" I ask him "okay, I'll go wake up the rest of them." He smiles and walks back to the room. I walk to the kitchen and start cooking "do you need help?" I turn around and I see Key oppa leaning against the kitchen door frame "good morning Key oppa! And yes can you please help me? I don't know how to cook anything besides eggs..." I gave him puppy dog eyes and he ruffles my hair "okay, aish....so cute" I made fried eggs while Key oppa made the bacon, toast and hash brown "wow Key oppa you're really good at cooking!" I look at all the food he made "we'll of course," he smiles and takes the food outside, when we finish setting the table everybody came out to the living room. "Good morning my pretty princess," Minho oppa caresses my cheeks "good morning oppa!" I smile "good morning Minsung-ah," Jonghyun oppa pats my head "morning Jonghyun oppa!" I bow "what did you make for breakfast Minsung?" Onew oppa asked with a smile "Key oppa and I made eggs, toast, bacon and hash brown!" He ruffles my hair and sits down with everybody else. Taemin looks at me and smiles "good morning Minsu, did you have a goodnight sleep?" It felt awkward talking to him so I just nod "yes, and good morning Taemin thank you for yesterday." I said quietly and walk away from him. I sat down between Minho and Key oppa "I will eat well oppa!" I smile and start eating, they all smile at me and started to eat.

After breakfast I decided to go for a walk. I called Binyoung unnie to meet me at the park "Minsung!" I heard Binyoung unnie yell my name and she ran towards me "hello unnie! Did you eat yet?" She nods "I did, and did you hear about the news?" She ask me "what news?" I raise my eyebrows "SHINee's going to Japan for a week, didn't you know?" I nod "yeah oppa told me before I moved in with them." Binyoung unnie made a 'oh-my-god-you-knew-about-this-and-you-didn't-tell-me face' "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's because they didn't know for sure..." I lied they knew they were going to Japan no matter what, "it's okay since they didn't know for sure, anywho let's go shopping!" Binyoung unnie suggested "okay, let's take the bus!" I grabbed her hand and we ran to the bus stop, when we got to the mall, we quickly ran to the clothing store "how does this look on me?" Binyoung unnie ask holding the dress beside her "it looks good unnie," I smile at her and she buys the dress "I'm hungry...lets go eat!" I suggested and Binyoung unnie chuckles "you're such a pig! Okay let's go eat!" We went to a restaurant and we ate. After we finish we both headed home.

^at home^

"I'm back!" I yell, and a guy walks out and looks at me "ah....oppa?" I yell again hoping someone would tell me who this person is, then Taemin walks out "you're home," Taemin said, I nod "who is this?" I look at him and he looks like someone I know "oh, this is Kai from EXO." Taemin said cooly, I nod and smile "nice to meet you Kai-ssi I'm Choi Minsung, Minho's little sister." I bowed, he smiles "nice to meet you. SHINee hyungs talks a lot about you," he smiles and I smile "well I'm going back to my room now, it was nice meeting you Kai-ssi." I bowed again and went to my room *so he's EXO's Kai....he's good looking I guess,* a lot of girls in my school talk about EXO all the time, and sometimes it gets annoying. 

Taemin POV

"hyung how old is she?" Kai ask me while looking at Minsung's room door "she's 19 years old, I thinks she younger then you by one month. Why? You like her?" I raise my eyebrow and chuckle "well....she seems pretty and nice....I want to be her friend!" He said happily "Kim Jongin [kai's real name] is there something wrong with your head?" I ask and headed back to my room.

Minsung POV

I look at the clock and it's 6:00 pm "I'm hungry..." I got up from my bed and made my way to the kitchen while looking to the floor, so I bumped into someone "OUCH!" We both said and I rub my head, I look up and I see Kai "OMO! Kai-ssi are you okay? I'm sorry does your head hurt?" I ask him in a worried voice "I'm okay but my shirt...." I look at his shirt and it was all wet "I'm sorry....where's Taemin?" I ask "he went to buy something he'll be right back," he said and I nod "you and Taemin have the same size in clothes right?" He nods "I'll go get his clothes and you can change into them." He nods and I went to Taemin's room and got a gray t-shirt that said 'FREEDOM' on it, I gave it to Kai and he changed into it "it fits you well Kai-ssi." I smile "here give me your clothes I'll wash it and I'll tell Taemin to give it back to you next time," I took his wet clothes "thank you," he bowed "no please don't thank me, I got your clothes all dirty I'm really sorry," I bowed. Suddenly my stomach growls and I look at my stomach and blush "sorry...I'm kind of hungry..." He smiles "then cook something to eat," I swallow hard and clear my throat "I-I....don't know....h-how to cook..." I feel so embarassed, he chuckles "then if you don't mind, I can cook for you." I look at him "it's okay you're a guest I can't make you cook..." Before I finish talking he interruptes me "I'm kind of hungry too it's okay," he went to the kitchen and started to cook. But because I don't know how to cook, so I just stood at the kitchen door and watched him cook.

After he finish cooking the ramen he brought it out for the both of us to eat "eat up Minsung-ssi" he handed me a pair of chopsticks and I started eating "this is good Kai-ssi!" He smiles and starts eating. "Minsung you go to school right?" I nod "what are you majoring?" I swallowed my noodles before I answered him "Visaul arts and drama," he nods "do you sing?" He ask me and I almost choke "ah...a little bit but I'm not that good," I drink some water "really? Minho hyung always say that his sister always sing when she draws," I blush "I think you're a good dancer Kai-ssi." "Really? You think so?" I nod "of course, you're also very good looking." I smile and he blushes a little "thanks...you don't have to call me Kai-ssi, just call me Kai oppa." He smiles and I nod. When we finish eating the ramen I washed the dishes and Kai offered to help but I said no "where is Taemin he's been out for a long time." I look at the clock "I should call him," Kai suggested. Then the front door opens "hyung where have you been? You've been gone for two hours." Kai looks at Taemin worried "oh, sorry I saw an old friend so we talked and lost time." Taemin looks at me "well I should be going now, bye Minsung see you next time!" I said bye and Kai left. "Was Kai wearing my shirt?" Taemin looked at me and I nod "well he spilled something on his shirt so I let him borrow one of your t-shirts to wear." I look at Taemin with a serious face "Taemin we need to talk," he nods "about sleeping together yesterday....don't tell anyone okay?" He looks at me confused "why? We didn't do anything." I sigh *he can be so dumb* "look people will misunderstand and oppa will kill you if he finds out." Taemin shruggs his shoulder "whatever you say Minsu." He walks back to his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT! <3