He's back!

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

^two months later^

Minsung POV

Today I have a date with Kai and I was nervous but I don't know why "Binyoung unnie how do I look? Is it to classy?" Binyoung unnie giggles "here wear this." She picks out a seleeve less peach dress with a light brown waist belt "are you sure?" I asked "hey! I know my clothes now go wear it." She pushes me to the washroom. I quickly wore the dress and Binyoung unnie does my hair and make-up "all done! You look cute!" She smiles at her master piece "MINSU! KAI'S HERE!" Taemin screamed "how do I look?" I ask Binyoung unnie one more time "perfect!" She pats my cheeks "fighting Minsung-ah!" I smile "thanks unnie." I take a deep breath and I walk to the living room and I see Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Kai oppa talking "Kai I'm ready." I smiled they turn to me and they all smile "woah! Minsu you're so pretty!" Taemin beamed and I shyly smile "don't come home so late, and don't do anything inappropriate. Okay?" Minho oppa looks at us with a serious face "oppa. That's embarrassing..." I frown at him "okay okay.... I trust you. Umma and appa would be so happy if they found out." Minho oppa hugs me "oppa why are you like this? I'm only going on a date no dying.." I giggle, Minho oppas kisses my forehead. "Bye oppa." I pat Minho oppa's head and waved "come home before 12:00am okay?" Minho oppa said "okay oppa..bye!" Kai and I wore our shoes and left.

When the front door closed to the dorm Kai snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me close "where do you want to go today Minsung?" Kai looks at me with his sparkling eyes "anywhere." He smiles and we walk out the building, because Kai has a day off today we could stay out late "Go for a walk?" Kai asked and I nod. he lace his hands with mine and we walk together to the park. 

Kai POV

I look over at Minsung and my heart raced "Kai..." She turns to me and smiles her sweet smile "what's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" She touches her face but I grab her hand and looked at her "no, nothing is on you're face." I smile softly, I lean down and kiss her cheeks, and she starts to blush *cute* "lets go to my place and watch a movie, then I'll walk you home?" I ask her "okay!" She smiles. We walked to EXO's dorm, and we bought some food on the way there to eat while watching the movie. I open the front door to the dorm and all of EXO are there "hyung? Why are you guys here?" I asked as I put the bags of food on the table, "we were going to go out, but since we have a day off we wanted to stay at home and relax," Chanyeol smiles and walks over to Minsung "Minsung-ah, lets all watch a movie together!" He smiles and holds her hands *hyung! What are you doing?!?!?* Minsung looks over to me, like she was asking for an answer I nod and she smiles "okay oppa, you guys choose the movie!" She smiles brightly and I felt my heart race again "noona come sit beside me!" Sehun grabs Minsung's hand makes her sit down, then Chanyeol sat beside her and baekhyun,D.O and Suho sat around her. I clear my throat "excuse me..." I push everybody out of the way and I pull Minsung close to me. "Woah....someone's jealous..." D.O said and everybody chuckles. "Lets watch a horror movie!" Suho suggested and everybody nods "do you want to watch it?" I ask Minsung "I'm fine with it," she smiles and looks at Sehun "sehun." Sehun turns and looks at her "I finished the puzzle yesterday and it's really pretty." Minsung smiles proudly "really? Woah noona you're amazing! That puzzle has a thousand pieces!" Sehun eyes widen "it was so hard...but I finished it!" She looked so cute "Okay let's watch this one!" Chanyeol held out the DVD "what is this movie about?" Minsung ask "uhm.....it's about a girl who got killed by her own parents......and now she kills the people that can see her and parents....yeah, pretty much that." Chanyeol looks up from the DVD Minsung nods understanding and we play the movie.

Minsung POV

To be honest I wasn't really in the mood if watching a horror movie, but because I didn't want to be a party pooper I agreed. Kai has his arms around my waist. I haven't dated anyone since grade school because I was so in "love" with Damhyun I never looked at other people, so having so much skinship made me kind of uncomfortable but I didn't say anything. I look over at Sehun and he seemed scared because he covered his face every time the ghost girl showed up, I lean over and whisper in his ear "Sehun are you scared?" He shakes his head "I'm not scared...." Then the girl popped up on the screen and Sehun screamed "are you still not scared?" I giggled, he pouts "come closer..." I pull him closer and he laid his head on my lap and I his hair. *aigoo being around Sehun reminds me of him....* after the movie was finished I look over at Sehun and he was sleeping "cute, oppa can you help me?" I look over at Chanyeol and he chuckles "who sleeps when they're watching a horror movie?" I giggle "little Sehun does." Chanyeol shook Sehun to wake up but he wouldn't "Sehun-ah....noona is hungry, can you get up? Please?" I ask sweetly, Sehun slowly opens his eyes and rubs it just like a little kid "sorry noona...*yawn* I'm going to bed...bye noona..." He slowly got up and dragged himself to his room.

"should we go eat now?" Kai asked I nod. He takes my hands and led me out the dorm. we walked to a restaurant and ate steak. When we walked out the restaurant it was already dark outside "Are you full?" Kai asked as he grabs my waist "yes. It was really good," I smile at him, Kai suddenly frowns and looks at me "what's wrong?" I ask "Sehun is always touching you...I don't like it because you're mine." Kai pouts and pulls me closer "aigoo..is my boyfriend already jealous?" He cup his face "Sehun is like a little brother, don't worry. Right now I only like you." I kiss his cheek and he blushes "right now only? I'm going to make you love me forever!" He smiles and I laugh "okay whatever you say Kai...." I pat his head and got out of his grip "Kai! Lets get ice cream!" I look at him with excitement "ice cream? At night?" Kai raised his eyebrows "yes, please...." I gave him puppy dog eyes and he chuckles "okay okay...aigoo so cute." He pinches the tip of my nose. Kai and I quickly went to the ice cream shop and bought ice cream "what kind of ice cream would you want?" The cashier asked politely "can we had one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of  green peppermint? Thanks." Kai smiles to the cashier and she blushes "Kai...I think she's a fan..." I whisper in his ears "are you jealous?" He whispers playfully and I pouted "I'm not jealous." And he pecks my cheek "but I would be." He whispers in my ears and it sends shivers down my back "here's your ice creams," the cashier hands me the strawberry and Kai the green peppermint "lets go," Kai holds my hand and we walked out the shop. "Here have some, ah~~" I said to Kai and put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth, "ah! Cold cold cold!" He blows trying to melt the ice cream in his mouth, looking at him I couldn't help but laugh. After the ice cream melted and he swallowed it "ya! That's not nice," he tried to make me eat ice cream so I ran away from him "ya! Minsung come back here!" He screamed after me so I did and I waited for him to catch up to me."Minsung? Minsung noona? Is that you?" 

Kai POV

"Minsung? Minsung noona? Is that you?"  I heard someone say, I look up and I see someone run up to Minsung and embrace her, I felt my heart tighten. I want to pull her away from him but my body froze. "J-Jungsu?" She stuttered "noona! I missed you! I'm so sorry for leaving you! But I'm back now!" He pulled away from the hug and held on to her hand "noona, how have you been? I want to talk to you, lets go back to my hotel!" Before Minsung could say anything the guy pulled her away. *what? hotel? Kai why are you just standing here watching your girlfriend being pulled away by a guy you don't know? What if something happens to her?* then my cell phone rings bring me back to reality "hello?" "Kai sorry I saw one of my old friends so I left first, sorry to make you worry" Minsung apologize "no...it's okay. Do you want me to pick you up later?" "No it's okay. I'm going to go now, go home and get some sleep okay? Bye see you tomorrow," and before I could say 'be careful' or 'goodbye' she hung up. "Who is that guy?" I mumble to myself and headed back to the dorm.

Minsung POV

*he came back...he came back....* I look at Jungsu "Jungsu-ah..." I said slowly he looks at me. (We were at the hotel in his room, I was sitting on his bed while he sat on a chair in front of me) "Jungsu....where have you been? You could have told me you were leaving," my heart beats fast but it felt sad and tired. He took a deep breath and sat down beside me "noona...you know I liked you right?" He asked quietly and looks up at me with sad eyes "......" He sigh, he slowly lays his head on my lap and I his hair "noona....every time you do this my heart skips a beat." He held onto my hand "please stop." He said in an emotionless face, he sat up and pinned me down on his bed. I looked into his eyes and I didn't feel scared of him at all "aren't you scared that I might do something to you? It's been 5 years, and you just get prettier and prettier...." He smirked and tears start forming in his eyes "Jungsu, why did you leave? You could've stayed. You did nothing wrong! It was all me! I'm so sorry....." Tears ran down my face.

Jungsu got off me "why do you have to be like that?!?!?" He yelled "because you treated me like that! How can I hate you!" He started to cry, I walk closer to him and caresses his cheek "Jungsu please don't cry....it'll hurt my heart...please I beg you..." I wipe his tears and pull him in for a hug. He hugged me back tightly and I missed his warm embrace "I love you Minsung! I love you! Please don't leave me!" Jungsu pulled away from the hug and touched my face "Jungsu I've hurt you so badly.....so why? Why? Do you do this? You could've moved on...I don't want to see you like this.." I cried hard. *Jungsu was a good person why did I have to hurt him?* "Noona no matter what I've always loved you. Even if you love Damhyun!" He said in an angry tone "I don't like Damhyun anymore....I moved on...and so should you..." I hold his hand in mine "please promise me you will move on and love someone who loves you back...." I trailed off he nods "I promise noona... I promise..." I smile *Jungsu I glad!* I ruffle his hair "aigoo...I'm sorry for doing this....I can't believe this, I'm so embarassed now..." I let out a awkward laugh. He looks at me while we were wiping our tears and we both laugh "okay I think I should go its getting late...." I turn to leave but Jungsu grabbed my wrist "noona...can you stay? For tonight?" He smiles weakly at me , I nod and he smiles brighter. He drags me to the bed, I sat down and he lays his head on my lap and I slowly his cheeks and hair "Jungsu sleep well..." I kiss his cheeks and continue to it. "Goodnight noona." He smiles and closes his eyes and fell asleep *I'm sorry for hurting you all these years Jungsu-ah...*

Minho POV

"Aish! It's 1:30am and they're still not back!" I paced back and forth "Minho calm down I'm pretty sure Minsung and Kai just lost track of time..." Onew said "NO HYUNG! SHE SAID SHE WOULD COME HOME EARLY! What if something happens to her?!?!?! How can I trust Kai if he brings her home late?!?!?" Suddenly all these inappropriate images start popping in my head "you don't think Kai would......IF HE TOUCHES MINSUNG HE IS SO DEAD.....!" I said as I wave my fist in the air "Hyung calm down! I trust both Kai and Minsung. They wouldn't do those stuff." Taemin said "I hope you're right." I look at the front door hoping she would come in at any moment, but nothing. Getting mad I called Kai "hello?" "YA! KIM JONGIN (Kai) WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE IT IS?!?!?!" I yelled at the phone and everybody looked at me "Minsung's not home yet?!?!? I knew I should have called her..." Kai sound worried "what are you talking about Kai? I thought you two went out together?" I said confused "we did...we watched a movie then we bought ice cream and we were fooling around so she ran, and when we stopped and I was walking towards her I saw a man hug her. He pulled her away and then a few minutes after Minsung called me she told me she saw an old friend and she told me to go home..." He said in a weak voice *a man?* "hyung can I come over? I want to wait for Minsung to." Kai ask "okay," I agreed 

"hyung where is Minsu?" Taemin asked "I don't know that's why I'm so worried!" I felt burning in my heart "ya...Minho-ah calm down everything is going to be fine..." Onew pats my back trying to calm me down then the door bell rang. I quickly ran to the door hoping it was Minsung but "hyung is she back yet?" Kai had a concerned face on. I shake my head "no..." I lead him in and he sat down beside Taemin "did you try calling her cell phone?" Key ask "yes," *like three times...* "try again." Jonghyun gave me the phone. I nod and called her cell phone "the number you are calling is.." I hung up "she's not picking up." I ruffle my hair "Kai who was the guy that took Minsung?" We all turn our attention to him "I don't know....but I heard Minsung call him....Jungsu?" Kai scratched his head "Jungsu? Why does it sound so...wait! Jungsu?!?! Kim Jungsu?!?!" My eyes widen "maybe, why hyung? Is he dangerous towards Minsung!??!?" Kai said "no....but he was Minsung's best friend...." I trailed off "since he's a friend why do you sound so worried?." Jonghyun nudge me "okay....so when Minsung was in grade 8...."

"Minsung had lots of friends but she only had two close friends Binyoung and Jungsu the three of them grew up together so Jungsu also knows about my relationship with Minsung. when we were trainees I would call her once a week and every time I called her or see her, she would somehow mention them. Minsung always talk good things about Jungsu, saying how he was nice to treat her strawberry ice cream...and so on....but in grade 8 Jungsu told Minsung that he liked her, but she didn't have the same feeling for him. The boy couldn't take it and ran away. And that was the last time Minsung ever saw Jungsu and that was the last time she ever talked about him. And very time Jungsu is heard Minsung would break down crying for a whole day." I sigh "then....why do you think he came back?" Taemin asked "I don't know but I hope he won't hurt Minsung...."

Minsung POV

I woke up in the morning when the sunlight hit my face through the window. I look arond and remember I stayed at the hotel with Jungsu, I look at the clock "9:26am.." I look down and I see a sleeping Jungsu on my lap. I brushed his bangs away from his face trying not to wake him up, but he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me "oh...sorry did I wake you up?" I ask "no...noona are you hungry?" He asked as he sat up and rubs his sleepy eyes "yes! Lets eat something! So quickly go wash up!" I stood up and pulled Jungsu out of bed and pushed him to the bathroom "hurry up! Noona is hungry." I pout and rub my stomach he chuckles "okay, watch some TV while you wait." He ruffles my hair and closed the door. I sat down on the bed and took out my cell phone "oh, it's dead." I put it back in my pocket and I the TV. After 20 minutes of waiting Jungsu walks out "I'm ready noona!" He smiles brightly "YA! Jungsu can you not call me noona? You're making me feel old..." I frown "but you are old." He looked at me innocently "YA! I'M ONLY A WEEK OLDER!" I across my arms and glared at him "okay okay sorry noon- Minsung..." He put his arms around my shoulder and drags me out of the hotel.

We ate breakfast and I decide to go home "Jungsu I'm going to go home." I said while we were walking on the streets "aw....already? Can't you stay? Pleassseeee......?" He gave my puppy dog eyes and did aeygo "okay okay fine. But you have to treat me ice cream later!" I pointed at him, he nods like a puppy and held on to my hands "lets go to Lotto World!" He said happily "okay!". We took the cab and went to Lotto World "WOAH! I'm so excited!!!" I screamed and he chuckles "Minsung calm down, you've been here before," he looks at me while he pays for the tickets "yeah, the last time I came was with you and Binyoung unnie. And that was 5 years ago..." I suddenly wanted to cry but I hold in my tears. We bought the tickets and headed in, Jungsu turns to me and looks at me "M-Minsung w-why are you crying? Don't cry..." He wipe my tears with his thumb "are..you going to leave us again Jungsu?" I look up at him and I burst out crying, Jungsu, Binyoung and I all grew up together and we were bestest of friends "please don't leave again...Binyoung unnie would be so happy. And me too...." My tears wouldn't stop, him pulled me in for a hug and my hair "okay I won't leave you, I promise. I'll stay." I nod "promise." I stick out my pinky and he laced his pinky with mine "promise." We both smile and he wipes my tears "come on let's go on rides!" He grabs my hand and drags me to every ride there. 

After we finished riding all the rides there, it was dark and we wanted ice cream "ice cream!" I pout like a kid "okay let's go." He ruffles my hair and leads me to the ice cream shop. I look at his back view and it look a lot like Sehun, they would both love to hold my hand, call me noona even though I'm not that much older then them, and they were both taller then me. "May I take your order?" The cashier asked bringing me back to reality, then I realized I was looking at Jungsu the whole time. I quickly look away "can I have two scoops of strawberry and one scoop of chocolate chip and cookie dough" Jungsu order and paid "you still remember!" I pat his head "of course! It's your favourite and I was the one to introduce it to you." He poked my head and chuckles "aish....thank you for paying for everything today.." I puff my cheeks "aigoo...no problem. A gentlemen always pay for the women." He smiles proudly and holds my hands again. "Here you go, thank you for coming and have a nice night," the cashier hands Jungsu the ice creams and bows. He lets go of my hand and takes the ice cream, we walk out and he my ice cream "YA! That's my ice cream! You have your own!" I pout and he laughs "strawberry is pretty good!" He smiles, I take his ice cream and it "this is good to!" I stick out my tongue and his ice cream again "you're such a kid...." He shakes his head and chuckles "here have your ice cream back, I want mine," he gives me my ice cream and I give him his "lets go to the park!" I suggested "okay," he smiles and holds my hand again and he leads me to the park "sit on the swing I'll push you!" He makes me sit down and he starts pushing me "this is nice..." I said and ate the rest of my ice cream. Than I felt warm arms wrap around me, I turn to look and it was Jungsu. He rest his head on my shoulder and looks straight ahead "do you think Binyoung noona would be mad if she found out?" I looked at him confused "mad? Mad about what?" "Mad about not telling her I came back, mad that I ran away, mad that I never called her. Binyoung will be mad." He sigh "eh..unnie will forgive you! I promise, and if she doesn't we'll do some aeygo and she has to forgive you then!" I smile and pat his head "I should be going now. It's really late." He release me and I stand up.

"I'll walk you home." I nod and he holds my hands "I moved by the way." I said "you moved? When? And where?" He asked "I moved in with Minho oppa, because umma and appa moved to Canada and oppa wanted me to stay so I moved in with him and SHINee..." I whisper the last part so no one could hear. He nods then freaks out "YOU'RE LIVING WITH FIVE GUYS!!!" He screams "SHHHH! Don't be so loud!" He calms down and frowns "if they do anything to you.." I laugh at his cuteness "ya! Pabo, one of them is my brother, calm down and they all treat me really nice." He smiles again "okay..". We walks all the way to the dorm "okay I'm here." I smile "I'll wait for you to go in." He stands behind me and I take out my keys and unlock the door, I open the door and turn back to Jungsu "I'll see you tomorrow and I'll call Binyoung unnie." I pat his head, and he pulls me in for a hug "aigoo do you miss me that much?" I said jokingly "yes. Yes I do." I ruffle his hair "okay get going its late, I'll call you." He nods and lets go "bye Jungsu," I kiss his cheek and he flushes bright red *aigoo cute.* "b-bye m-Minsung," he bows and walks away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!