Couple rings

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

^2 weeks later^

Minsung POV

"Minsung are you okay?" Joon oppa asked worriedly "why would you ask that?" I said weakly "you....you don't seem as happy...." He looked at me "no....I guess I'm just...tired." I faked a smile "I also notice you haven't been eating a lot either....you got thinner...." He looks at me. "Joon oppa....I'm feeling a bit tired.....can we go home?" I asked, he nodded and we walked home. I didn't tell Joon oppa about Kai. My umma and appa doesn't know about Kai and Krystal because I kept things away from them. When we got to my house I turn to him "thanks oppa." I bowed and walked to my door but he grabbed my wrist "hey....if you need someone...call me okay?" He said in a worried tone, I just nodded and walked in the house. 

Joon POV

*I've never seen Minsung like this before....she seems sad and depressed* I was worried. She got thinner and she always had red puffy eyes, every time I take her out to eat she doesn't eat anything. *why are you like this Minsung?* I walked home still worried. 

^Seoul Korea^

Kai POV

Its been about two weeks since Krystal and I started 'dating'. When the world found out, things went crazy! Some fans agreed with our relationship and some disagreed. But no harm was done, thank god. SM kept on making plans so Krystal and I can do activicties together more to show our 'love'. "*sigh* hyung why do I have to do this?" I said annoyed "stop complaining...aish!" Manager hyung rolled his eyes. I went to 'surprise' Krystal, when she was getting ready for a show. I walk to her waiting room where f(x) sumbae were waiting too, I slowly open the door and poked my head in "oh..hello sumbae." I walk in and bowed to f(x). They all smile and bowed "hello Kai," they all said "hello Kai oppa, what are you doing here?" Sulli asked politely "well...er.....I wanted to surprise Krystal..." I said shyly "ah...how sweet of you Kai!" Amber said and pat my back "aigoo~so sweet!" Victoria smiled "she'll be right back," Luna said and I nod.

I talked with sumbaes while I waited for Krystal. The door suddenly opened and Krystal walks in "OMO...Kai oppa? What are you doing here?" Krystal asked happily "I wanted to surprise you," I smile at her and she blushes "aigoo~ Krystal-ah....I'm kind of jealous of you..." Victoria pouted, "it's okay umma you'll find a boyfriend soon to," Krystal hugged her. "Krystal...oh Kai, you're here too?" Their manager said "hello Kang hyung," I bowed "you girls will be on in 5 minutes, so get ready." He looked at Victoria sumbae and them "okay," they said "Kai oppa, are you going to be waiting for me?" Krystal looked at me "ah, yes. I have nothing to do today. Lets go on a date later." I smile and she hugs me, "see you later oppa," she smiles and walks out "why do you guys have to be so lovey dovey? Aish....you're making us feel lonely..." Amber said jokingly "Amber stop teasing them, lets go.." Victoria nudges Amber and smiles. They left the waiting room, I sat there alone watching th show from the TV. Slowly my mind start drifting off to Minsung *I wonder what she's doing?* 

^two days later^

^Canada^

Minsung POV

I was sleeping when I heard knocking on my door "Minsung...Minsung...." I open my eyes and opened the door "Minsung, were you sleeping? Seojoon is downstairs looking for you," umma said "hmm...tell him I'll be down there after I wash up...." I rub my eyes, umma nods ad walks downstairs. I walk to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. "Joon oppa what are you doing here so early in the morning?" I asked him, he turned around and looked at me "good morning to you too." He chuckled "you little sleepy head," he poked my head "did you eat yet oppa?" I asked "nope, are you hungry? Lets go eat!" He smiled "okay, just wait I need to change." I walk back upstairs and wore a pair of dark blue skinny jean and a plain white V-neck t-shirt. "Okay Joon oppa lets go," I walk back downstairs, he stood up and I wore a pair of colour high heels. Yes I know. I never liked wearing high heels, that's why I only owned one pair back in Korea. But once I moved to Canada I bought more high heels, so I can walk in high heels perfectly fine now. 

"Joon oppa, tell me which hair style you like best," I asked him as we walked, I tied it in a high ponytail "this? Or this?" I put it in a bun "or this?" I put it in a French braid "or this?" I let it down. "I like it like this," he smiles sweetly and I can feel myself blush a little "then should I leave it down?" I asked him quietly and he nods. "Lets eat breakfast here!" Joon oppa stopped and pointed at a restaurant "okay," we walk in and sat down "what do you want to eat?" He asked and looked at the menu "anything, you order for me," I smile "okay then," he walked to the counter to order food and came back. "So why did you come over to my house so early in the morning?" I asked him "I don't know...just wanted to eat breakfast with you..." He shrugged "oh..." I felt kind of happy "here you go.." The waitress brought a cup of tea and a plate with two sunny side up eggs, with two strips of bacon and two slices of toast. "Joon oppa...aren't you going to eat to?" I asked and looked at him "no, just watching you eat makes me full!" He said happily "then lets share!" I fed him a piece of egg when he opened his mouth to protest.

I guess I was really hungry because I haven't been eating much lately, as I ate my breakfast I felt like I was in heaven. Every bite I took I smiled wider "I haven't seen you smile for a while now...." Joon oppa said quietly and smiled, I look up at him. After I finished eating we walked around town "Minsung..." Joon oppa said quietly "hmmmm..." I looked at him "ah....never mind..." He continued walking "what is it Joon oppa? Tell me," he stopped walking and turn to me "lets go to the park." He led the way and we sat down on the bench, I turn to him "well...what is it?" I asked curiously "well....ah...I don't know if I should ask this..." He said nervously "just ask," I smiled "you seem..depressed lately...and it's really making me worried..is there something wrong?" He looked at me worried. I frozed and just looked at him *should I tell him?* I don't know why but my tears started to welled up and it blurred my vision "w-wait...ah....I'm sorry....Minsung don't cry...." He said panicing, I started crying and I couldn't stop. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked..." He tried to clam me down, I hugged him tightly and he was taken by surprised. "It's okay Minsung...you can tell me everything if you want.." He pat my back. I cried on his shoulder, and when I calm down and stopped crying I look at him "I-I....s-sorry..." I wipe my tears "it's okay," he smiles and wipes my tears wit his thumb.

Joon POV

Minsung cried. It was the first time I've ever seen her cry. I wanted to protected her from whatever was hurting her. She looks happy and strong but she's weak, something that cracks easily. I held her hands and looked at her "Minsung....please tell me what's wrong.." I plead "it's nothing...." She wipes her tears "Minsung please tell me! I really care about you! You haven't been eating lately! You look so weak and sick!" I don't know what got into me. She looked at me surprised by my out brust "Minsung...please....let me care about you..." I said I a soft voice *what am I saying?!?!?* she pulled her hands away from me "I-I..." She said, I quickly hug her "Minsung....I know we haven't met for a long time but...I really care about you. Please..." I pull away and look in her eyes "Joon oppa...I-I...." She stuttered "Choi Minsung! I don't want to see you like this! You make me worry! I can't sleep at night thinking about you! Please Minsung...I like the happy smiley Minsung, not the sick, weak one." I yelled, she looked down "I'm sorry....I know I'm being a pabo...but in Korea I had a boyfriend. I broke up with him because I moved here. But when I found out he's dating another girl....I just...it hurts right here." She pointed to her heart and tears roll down her face.

"I will help you stop. All the feelings you have for him. I will make those feelings go away. I will make you forget him." I said in a serious voice "thanks Joon oppa..." She hugged me and I kissed her forehead. *just give me time and I will love you,*

Minsung POV

Joon oppa treated me ice cream because he said ice cream makes you happy, then he bought me a whole box of toffee chocolate, afterwards he bought me beautiful flowers. He said that all these things can make a girl happier and it did. Kai never gave any of these things to me. Not even once. It was weird because when I was dating Kai, we would walk in public holding hands and kiss but we never made it on front cover of the news paper or something. In fact I don't think anyone knew about us. "Joon oppa lets go to the mall, I want to go shopping.." I looked at him and blinked cutely, he chuckles and ruffles my hair "okay, I'll pay for the things you buy." He smiles "no. I have money, I'll pay for it myself. Besides you already bought me so much stuff," I smile. When we got to the mall I bought a lot of stuff, I bought 3 pairs of high heels, 5 cute dresses, 3 pairs of skinny jeans, 4 cardigans and 2 waist belts. "Woah we bought a lot of stuff Joon oppa!" I said happily, I turn around and Joon oppa almost dropped my bag of clothes "oppa I said I can carry it myself..." I pouted "aigoo...how can I let a girl carry so much stuff?" He smiles, I hook onto his arm "well then thank you," I smile. We walked around some more, but then something caught my eyes. It was a couple ring. *oh...yeah....the couple ring. I wonder if they finish making it yet. It's been about two months so they should be finished.* 

Joon oppa walked up to me "do you like the ring?" He asked "no, but it looks pretty right?" I asked and he nods "lets go home it's getting late," I suggested and we took the bus home.

^Seoul Korea^

Minho POV

Today we have a break so we all stayed at home, "ya, Key hyung..I'm hungry......" Taemin pouted "LET'S GET CHICKEN!" Onew said happily "aish....old man, always eating chicken....." Key shook his head ~ding dong ding dong~ "I'll get it!" I open the door and there was this young lady "hello," I said "hi does...Choi Minsung live here?" She looked at her paper "yes, but she moved to Canada...may I ask why you're looking for her?" I asked "Ah...you see miss Choi Minsung and her boyfriend Mr. Kim Jongin design a couple ring two months ago, we finished it last month so we called her to pick it up but she never picked up. So we decided to deliver it." She said politely *Kim Jongin...isn't that Kai's name?* "a couple ring? You can give it to me and I will send it to her." I take the box "thank you, but it was really weird because they both wanted something on the ring but not for themselves for the other person, and they also did it at different times. And they also wanted it to be a surprise" she said and left. *what is she talking about?* I close the door and turned to the rest of SHINee who were eating potato chips "ya." I said and they all turn to me "Minsung and Kai went to get couple rings. Two months ago" I said and sat down at the dinner table, they surrounded me and I opened the box "should you be opening Minsung's stuff hyung?" Taemin asked "she won't mind," I remove the paper wrapping and I open the box.

It was a simple ring. With two diamonds on it. "This ring is so simple, and plain. Why would they get it?" Key looked at it. I take it out of the box and notice some writing inside the ring "hey look, it says something inside the male ring." I look at it carefully "it says 'Minsung loves you'" all of our eyes widen. I then looked at the female ring and it says "'Jongin loves you' oh my god...." I look at everybody "now I know what the girl said!" I stand up "wait...what?" They all asked "Minsung wrote 'Minsung loves you' on Kai's ring and Kai wrote 'Jongin loves you' on Minsung's ring. But they both wanted to surprise each other so they didn't tell each other." They all nod "so....now what do we do? Minsug already broke up with Kai and we can't reach her. Kai is now dating Krystal." Jonghyun said "well....since it's their rings I think we should give it to Kai." Key said "then that's what we'll do." I said.

^canada^

Minsung POV

"thank you for today Joon oppa," I smile at him as we reach my house "no problem!" He pat my head "would you like to say for dinner?" I asked "no it's okay, I have to go home before umma yells at me," he joked "okay then I'll see you later," we waved and he walked him "hi umma, appa I'm home," I yelled but no one answered. I walk in the living room and found a note.

To: Minsung

Minsung-ah your appa and I will be going to China for 3 months, sorry we didn't tell you but everything happened last minute. Here is some money and don't use it all. I told your aunt Gain and uncle Yonghwa to look after you. If you need anything just call them. Take care okay Minsung.

Love: umma and appa

"Aish....umma, appa. Why? Aish you should have called! I have a cell phone!" I yelled at the note. I walked upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed. "I wonder what SHINee oppa are doing...." I haven't called back since last time. I picked up the phone and called Joon oppa "hello?" "Hello? May I please speak to Joon oppa?" I asked politely "ah..is this Minsung? Seojoon is in the shower, I'll tell him to call you back. No wait, why don't you just come over?" Uncle Yonghwa said "er....okay. Then I'll see you later." I hung up and took a shower. I wore black high heels with white skinny jeans and a plad shirt. I walked to their house because it seemed nice outside. When I reached their house aunt Gain opened the door "OMO! Minsung you're here, Seojoon is in his room you can go find him," she smiled and let me in. I walked upstairs to his room and knocked on the door, when he opened it he was topless and he had wet hair "Minsung? What are you doing here?" He asked, I looked at him then his shirtless body then back to his face "ah...oppa...you're not wearing any shirt.." I pointed and I looked away. I could feel myself blush *aish...* he looked at himself and quickly put on a shirt "s-sorry...." He said embarassed, I chuckled "it's okay, not a big deal. I lived with 5 guys for a year so I'm kind of used to it. A little." He smiled "come in," I sat down on his bed and he closed the door "so what brings you here?" He asked and sat down on a chair "well, my umma and appa went to china and since....you know it's summer and uhm....well....I don't really want to go to summer school....and so I was wondering....if you would like to go back to Korea with me?" I looked at him "Korea?" He thought about it "it'll be a lot of fun! I'll show you around!" I smile "fine, when will we go?" He asked "next month," I smile and I jumped on him and gave him a big hug "THANK YOU!!!!" I said and he chuckled.

^next day^

^Seoul Korea^

Kai POV

"this is for you," Minho gives me a box "what is it hyung?" I asked "you'll know. I better get going, bye" he said, I bowed "Kai what is it?" D.O asked "I don't know," I shrugged. EXO sat around me as I open the box "it's a couple ring," Chanyeol pointed. I looked at the rings "these were the rings Minsung designed..." I take the rings out of the box and looked at it. The female ring had what I told them to write when I went back 'Jongin loves you'. "Hyung look at what this ring says!" Sehun showed us the male ring "'Minsung loves you' did Minsung write that?" Chanyeol asked *she wrote that?* "when did you guys get this?" Suho asked "the day we told you guys we're together again...." *I didn't get a chance to give her the ring....* "hyung....noona must really liked you...." Sehun said and gave me the ring "Kai, are you ready?" Manager hyung said "ready for what?" Baekhyun asked "today Kai and Krystal are going to go get couple rings to make things official." Hyung looked at me "are those couple rings?" He asked "ah...no...wait for me in the van, I'll be out soon." He nod and left "your relationship with Krystal seems to be getting really serious." Suho said in a serious voice "just remember what we told you Kai." Chanyeol pat my shoulder. I put the rings in my pocket and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT