Weird

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

 

^next day^
 
Minsung POV 
 
Today I have class. I walk to my dance class and there were a lot of people. I didn't know them but they were nice to me. "Okay class today we will be dancing to EXO's 'History'," the teacher said as he walked in the room. He pressed the play button and we all started to dance, we danced to this song over and over again until classed ended "okay class dismiss." He said and left, everybody left to go change but me. I wanted to do some dancing before I went home. I chose 'ma boy' from SISTAR 19, it was a good song. I pressed play and grabbed a chair and started to dance to it.
 
Kai POV
 
Today I was suppose to go to school because I didn't have any schedule, but I woke up late because my alarm clock broke. But I went to class anyways, as I walk to the dancing room I hear music playing. I walk closer to the room and I see Minsung dancing, her body went with the rhythm. She danced well, I haven't seen her dance since the showcase we had almost three years ago. I stood there watching her dance to the whole song 3 times, once she finished she looked out the door and saw me standing there like a creeper "OMO! You scared me..." She put her hand over her chest "sorry I just wanted to practice, I will be leaving now." She bowed and grabbed her bag. She walked pass me but I grabbed her wrist "don't you remember who I am?" I asked her, she looked at me for a minute "you're Kai! From EXO right?" She said happily *sigh* she still doesn't remember...* I nod "it's nice seeing you again Kai-ssi, what are you doing here?" She asks "I go to this school, I just needed to talk to my teacher." I smile "really? Wow you must have a lot of fan girls here then," she joked "well, I will be leaving bye Kai-ssi," she bowed "wait!" I said, she turned around and looked at me "you need something Kai-ssi?" She title her head cutely "ah...do you want ice cream?" I asked her. I didn't want her to leave yet, "ice cream? Sure why..." I cut her "lets go get ice cream after you change." I smile and push her towards the girls change room "I'll wait for you here." I smile, she gives me a weird look and walks in the change room.
 
Minsung POV
 
*man that Kai is really weird...* I thought, I changed into my white dress that reach half way to my thighs, I wore light pink high heels and I let my hair flow down. I walk out of the change room and Kai was there waiting "okay Kai-ssi I'm ready," I smile at him and he smiles back "okay lets go." We walk to this pink ice cream store *I think I've been here before!* "I've been here before," I said quietly "can I have a chocolate chip and cookie dough and one strawberry ice cream." Kai said to the cashier, he nod and went to get the ice cream "how do yu know I like strawberry?" I asked "I just know something's you don't," he smiled and ruffled my hair, once we got the ice cream we sat down at a table. Kai sat in front of me and just stared at me as I ate my ice cream, I look up at him "Kai-ssi why are you looking at me?" I asked "ah...nothing....Minsung you got something on your lips..." He reached his hand out and wiped my lips "I got it," he smiled "thanks Kai-ssi," I smiled and continued to eat, suddenly a piece of memory comes back *I ate ice cream here with someone...but who?* I look up and Kai and  my eyes met "do you remember something Minsung?!?!?" Kai asked "I used to come here and eat ice cream with someone but I don't remember who..." I answer, "it's okay as long as yu remember something right?" He smiled "do you want to visit EXO?" He suddenly asked "visit EXO?" I asked "yup you can come to my dorm." He smile "so quickly finish up your ice cream." He rushed.
 
After I finished my ice cream we walked to EXO's dorm and it started to rain. Hard. Kai then grabbed my hand and we ran to his dorm trying to not get as wet, but by the time we got there we were already soaked. "Aish stupid weather..." I heard Kai mumble as he opened the door to the dorm. We walked in and all of EXO was there "MINSUNG!" They all said surprised "hello everybody! Nice to meet you again," I smiled *achu* I sneezed "Minsung you're all wet, you'll get sick and also you're wearing a dress," D.O looked at me worried "you to Kai, go shower and get changed or you'll get sick to!" He scold like an umma * he's so much like Key oppa,* I smile "Minsung you can barrow some of my clothes to keep dry, go have a quick shower so you won't get sick okay?" Baekhyun said and dragged me to his room "this place looks...familiar..." I look around the room "well, you stayed in this house for two weeks before. So this is also part of your memory." Baekhyun smiled at me "here is a t-shirt and shorts, hope you don't mind." He smiled and I shake my head "thanks for letting me barrow it," I smile and head to the bathroom. I took a quick warm shower and wore the clothes baekhyun lent me "it fits," I smiled and walk out to the living room "Kai-ssi you can shower now...." I said shyly, "oh...okay," he went to his room then to the bathroom "Minsung noona your hair is still wet you should blow dry it," Sehun said "I don't know where it is....." I look at them "I'll get it for you noona," Sehun got up and held my hand and he led me to his room I'm guessing, I looked around and started to remember something to "you slept in this room when you stay here for two weeks," Sehun smiled at me like he knew what I was thinking "you slept on Suho hyung's bed," he smiled "here noona the hair drier. You can go to the bathroom and dry it there," he smile, we walk to the bathroom and Kai opens the door with wet hair and a towel around his neck to dry his hair, he was wearing sweat pants and a black wifebeater "hyung get out noona needs to blow dry her hair." Sehun said in a serious tone, Kai walks out and I walk in. I left the door open and started to blow dry my hair,
 
Kai POV
 
Minsung started to blow dry her hair in the bathroom and I stood there watching her. I remember when I was blow drying her hair because she was hurt. Her long hair was soft and it was nice, I look at her back view and I missed her. I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I love her, but I couldn't because she doesn't remember me "give her time," Suho pat my shoulder when he noticed I was looking at Minsung.
 
Minsung POV
 
After I finish blow drying my hair I turn around and see Kai standing there "sorry did you need the bathroom?" I asked and walked out, he shakes his head "Minsung, I made some tea come drink it, this will keep you warm," D.O said and I walk to the living room where everybody was sitting "here," D.O hands me and Kai a cup, I take a sip "this is good, thank you." I smile, and he smiles back "noona why don't you spend the night here? It's raining really hard and it's dangerous." Sehun said "but what about Minho oppa?" I asked "just called him and tell him that you'll be spending the night. Tell him not to worry." He said with a pleading face "okay..." I called Minho oppa "hello?" He answered "oppa? It's raining really hard, is it okay if I spend the night at EXO's dorm?" I asked scared he's going to yell at me "okay, but be careful, because even though I trust them. They are still guys who will go crazy once in a while," Minho oppa joked and I giggle "okay thanks oppa see you tomorrow," I smile and we hung up.
 
"So does that mean you'll be spending the night?" Chanyeol asked and I nod "good!" They all said happily. We were all watching 'Weekly Idol' until we all got sleepy and decided to sleep "okay today I will sleep with Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Minsung is it okay if you sleep in the same room as Kai?" D.O looked at me and I nod "thank you for letting me sleep in your bed tonight." I smile at him and he pats my head "it's okay," everybody went to their room and I went to Kai and D.O's room. I laid down on D.O's bed and Kai laid down in his, *achu* I sneezed *I think I'm getting sick...* I sigh "Minsung you okay?" Kai asked in a worried tone "yeah, don't worry I'm fine" I smile, I slowly close my eyes, but I still couldn't sleep. I started to feel cold then hot, I started to roll around on the bed. I was sweating and I was shriving, I knew I was sick *stupid rain..* I had a hard time breathing. "Minsung are you okay?" I slowly open my eyes and I see Kai "yes...." I said weakly, he touched my forehead "Minsung you have a fever. You're sick." He looked at me worried "I'm sorry I should've let you go home and you wouldn't have gotten sick." He blamed himself "it's okay Kai-ssi, I'm fine I just...need some sleep that's all," I smile at him weakly "wait I'll go get you medicine and a glass of water," he went out of the room and I slowly sat up, he came back in with medicine and water "here drink this," he gives me the medicine and I drink it "I'll go get a towel," he leaves the room again and came back with a warm towel, he made me lay down and he gently placed the towel on my forehead "you should sleep, it will make you feel better," Kai said as he tucked me in, I nod and tried to sleep but I couldn't. Then someone laid down beside me and started to my hair and I slowly fell asleep.
 
Kai POV
 
 I looked at Minsung and I could tell she couldn't sleep, so I laid down beside her and her hair. I would do that to her when ever she couldn't sleep *just like before,* I smile. I could tell she fell asleep when she turned to face me and she wasn't frowning anymore, I looked at her and she didn't change for the past two years. She still had the nice skin, long black hair, nice lips, she's more mature and now she wears high heels all the time. I don't mind it but before she moved to Canada, she told me she hated high heels. She said you can't run in them and it's hard to walk, but now every time I see her she's wearing high heels. *Minsung are you still dating Joon? Will you remember me? Do you still like me?* I gently caresses her cheek and she smiles. "Minsung I hope you'll remember me soon...." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
 
Minsung POV
 
When I woke up my head was spinning and I didn't feel good, I felt something wrapping around my waist and hot air blowing at my face. I open my eyes and I see Kai sleeping right beside me with his arms around my waist, *this feels familiar....* I shook Kai to wake up "Kai-ssi....Kai-ssi..." I poked his face and he slowly opened his eyes "Kai-ssi...I need to get up," I said weakly, he touched my forehead and he sat up "Minsung you're still sick, don't go to school today I'll call in sick for you. I'll made you some congee to eat and then you can drink your medicine and have some more rest," he got up but I grabbed his wrist "I need to go home...help me....call Minho oppa...." I said weakly, he hesitates but calls Minho oppa anyways. "No one is picking up," he said "call Onew oppa..." I said and he did. Onew oppa picked up and said he's on his way, I change into my white dress again and it was all dried and clean thanks to D.O. I wore my shoes and sat on the couch and waited for Onew oppa, I felt like a dead person I was so weak I could barely walk. I leaned my head on Sehun's shoulder and rested while I waited, everybody was up by then. Sehun touched my forehead "noona you're getting really hot, should we bring you to the hospital?" Sehun asked worried but I shake my head "no.....I'll...just...go home and..rest...." I said and breathed heavily, then the door bell rings and Onew oppa comes "Minsung are you okay?" He felt my forehead "I'm fine....oppa..lets...go home...." I tried to stand up but my legs felt like noodles and I fell into Onew oppa's arms "don't walk I'll just carry you to the van, Minho is busy at a photo shoot he's on his way home though," Onew oppa said and carried me bridal style "thank you for taking care of her, see you next time," he said and carried me to the van. Their manager drove us home and Onew oppa carried me bridal style to my bed, he laid me down gently and took care of me "thank you so much Onew oppa...." I smile and pat his head "ya, Minsung what did you do to get this sick?" He asked seriously "well...after school,....I danced for a bit......in the dance studio....when I finished...I saw..Kai...he asked if I wanted to eat....ice cream....so we went to eat ice cream....then I remember the ice cream store...he then asked if I wanted to see EXO....so we went....to EXO's dorm...but on the way there...it started....to rain....really...hard...so we ran, but still got soaked....Baekhyun-ssi lent me his clothes....D.O made tea for me....he even gave up his bed....." I said weakly so it took sometime. 
 
Onew oppa touched my cheeks and my forehead "Minsung you're burning," he said shocked, he quickly got a bucket with cool water and placed it on my forehead and gave me medicine. He held my hand and my hair as I slept.
 
Onew POV
 
*minsung is so sick right now...* I her hair gently *sigh* Minsung please get better...* I caresses her cheeks, then Key walked in the room "hyung..." He stopped talking when he saw Minsung asleep "lets talk outside," I whisper and he nod, I tuck Minsung in and went to the kitchen with Key "Onew hyung how is she?" Key asked worried "sick, she's burning. Lets make her some food," I suggested and Key and I started to cook. Taemin walked to the kitchen and I told him to take care of Minsung, so he went to her room. I told Jonghyun go see if Minho was going to come home anytime soon, and Minho said he was on his way. When Key and I finished cooking we brought the food to Minsung who was in bed sleeping like an angel "Minsung....Minsung wake up....time to eat," l her cheeks and she slowly wakes up, Taemin holds her arm helping her sit up and we all sat around her as I feed her food "sorry for being a burdensome oppa...." She said weakly "Minsung you're like our sister. Not matter what we'll be there for you. So don't worry," we all smile at her "thank you.." She said and smiled. After she finished eating she slept again.
 
We all left the room and we heard the door bell ring "I'll get it," Taemin said and ran to the door. "Who is it?" I asked "Kai?" We all said at the same time "hello hyung," he bowed and we let him in "what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked once we sat down "I know Minsung is sick so I wanted to see if her fever has gone down..." He said in a worried tone "no, but I think she's getting better, thank you for your concern." I smile "can I see her?" He asked "but she's...." Taemin started but I interrupted "she sleeping. But you can go see her if you want." He nod and walked to Minsung's room and closed the door "hyung what are you trying to do here?" Key asked once Kai was in the room "what?" I looked at them innocently "hyung we all know what you're up to, but do you think this is a good time?!?!" They all complained "I think it is. Minsung told me they were both in the rain but only she got sick. If I wasn't wrong Kai would want to take care of her. So I think we should leave the house." I said quietly not wanting Kai to hear, they all nod in agreement and we told Kai we will be going out and we told him to take care of Minsung. We called Minho and told him not to go home. 
 
Minsung POV
 
I woke up feeling all better and I felt someone holding my hand and to my surprise I see Kai sleeping. I move his bangs out of his face and he wakes up "Minsung do you feel better?" He asked and touched my forehead "your fever is gone!" He hugged me "Kai-ssi were you here the whole time? Where is Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa and Taemin oppa?" I asked "they had to do something so they left and I took care of you," he pulled away from the hug and caresses my cheeks *why is he so worried?* I look at him weirdly *this guy is really weird...I've only met him like what? Twice? And he's in my room?* "ah...Kai-ssi..?" I said and he looked at me "I feel a lot better now...thank you for taking care of me, I will treat you out when I get better." I bow, I was hoping he would leave but he didn't. Instead he stayed and made me food and took care of me "why aren't they back yet?" I mumble to myself as I look at the clock, it was 9:30 pm and SHINee oppa were still not back yet "Minsung are you cold?" Kai asked and I shake my head *please come back soon oppa!* 
 
Minho POV
 
"Onew hyung when can we go back? Minsung is sick and we're here eating chicken wings!" I complained "I know I know Minho but this might be the chance for Minsung to remember things," he said as he ate his chicken wing "what if he does something to her?!?!" I yelled "we are going home now! It's 9:30 pm and my little sister is at home sick with a guy who might do something to her! I don't care if she will remember or not! I'm going home!" I stood up, Onew looked up at me "okay, lets go home." He said calmly, and I was shocked "oh..really? You're not going to...object?" I asked and he shakes his head "lets go," he paid and we headed home.
 
Minsung POV
 
I sat on the couch watching TV, *soo bored! When is this guy going to leave?!?!?* I was starting to get a little annoyed. The front door opened and SHINee oppa came back "OPPA!" I shouted with joy *finally Kai can leave!!!!!!* I quickly ran to Minho oppa and gave him a hug "where were you guys? I was sick at home and worried for you guys....." I pouted "aigoo sorry princess we had to do some stuff," Minho oppa felt my forehead "you're all better now." He smiles and pinches my cheeks "hyung," Kai bowed "oh...right. Thank you so much for taking care of me Kai-ssi you may go home now! I will treat you lunch some day, goodbye." I gave him his jacket and pushed him out of the house and slam the door in his face. "Minsung did you just kick Kai out of the house?!?" They all asked with a dumbfounded face "YES! Oh my gosh! Do you know how creepy this kid is?!?! We met twice and he's visiting me? Even Binyoung unnie didn't visit me and we grew up together! And OPPA!" I pointed to Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin "how can you leave me, a sick person, at home with a creep guy like that?!?!?" I asked in an angry tone "Minsung....are you mad?" They asked with a sorry face "yes! I don't like Kai. He annoys me! I don't want to see him again if possible." I crossed my arms over my chest "and as for you." I pointed to Minho oppa "so much for taking care of me and coming home!" I glared at all of them as they pouted "if this was Minsung 3 years ago, she would have been so happy to spend so much time with Kai..." Key oppa whispers and everybody nods.
 
"Minsung-ah...out of all the EXO who do you like best? Like you know consider as a boyfriend?" Minho oppa suddenly asked "well-l.....I'm still mad at you guys!" I stormed to my room and slammed the door. I sat on my bed and I felt so angry for some reason. *aish! What is wrong with me?!?!? How can I get mad at them if it wasn't their fault? Aish Choi Minsung you pabo!* I sat there for an hour and decided to go apologize. 
 
Taemin POV
 
"Ya, hyung that was the first time I've ever seen Minsung like that..." I said as soon as Minsung slams the door "my too," Key said "this also my first time....Minsung would never have an out burst like that. Not even as a kid. She would never be mad at me like that...." Minho said looking worried "what do we do now?" Jonghyun ask "we should apologize. Maybe it's time for us to give up on making Minsung remember Kai." Onew said and sigh. 
 
Minsung POV
 
I walk out of my room and everybody was in Onew, Minho and Taemin oppa's room talking so I knocked on the door "come in." I heard Minho oppa say, I slowly open the door and stepped in "I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I shouldn't have. I was wrong please forgive me I won't do it again." I bowed "Minsung we should be the one sorry, we did promise to always be there but we weren't we understand if you feel that way," Minho oppa said and they all hugged me "so does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?" I asked cutely once we pulled away from the hug, they chuckle "yup and please forgive us," they said as I nod "I can't stay mad at the people I love." I smile and we hug again. *sorry oppa, I made you guys worry....* "even though you don't like him, can you apologize and say thank to Kai tomorrow for taking care of you?" Minho oppa asked "fine. But that kid seriously!.....shouldn't he be busy with EXO things?!?!" I get mad just thinking about him "okay okay, don't be so mad..." Minho oppa ruffles my hair.
 
^the next day^
 
Minsung POV
 
Manager oppa drove me to EXO's dorm today to apologize and thanks Kai. "I can't believe I have to do this alone...." I mumble while walking to the front door. I stood there and took a few breaths *okay Minsung just apologize and say thank you then leave.* I pressed the door bell and waited for a minute before someone opens the door "Sehun-ssi?" I looked at him happily "NOONA!" He yelled and hugged me and I hugged him back "come in noona!" He pulled me in and I see Suho, Chanyeol, D.O and Baekhyun, I greeted everybody  "Sehun-ssi where is Kai-ssi?" I ask "oh he's in his room, come with me," Sehun held my hand and pulled me to Kai's room and without knock Sehun just opened the room door and we see a shirtless Kai. I quickly close my eyes then covered it with my hands "AAHHHH!!!! SEHUN WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK?!?!!" I hear Kai yelled "what? Hyung you're only shirtless not , don't be such a baby. Poor noona you must be scarred now..." Sehun pat my head "K-Kai-ssi...d-do...have your shirt on now?" I asked stuttering "y-yes..." I slowly peek to make sure.
 
Once I see that he was fully dressed I open my eyes and removed my hand from my face. I looked at him and he seemed embarrassed because his face was all red "Sehun-ssi thank you. I would like to speak to Kai-ssi alone. Please," I smile and Sehun pinches my cheeks and leaves. I told Kai to sit down as I close the door, I turn to him *deep breath Minsung. Deep breath Choi Minsung.* I walk close to him and sit down beside him, I looked him in the eye "look...I'm..sorry for kicking you out of the house last night...and thank you for taking care of me while I was sick." I faked a smile, *aish....Minho oppa if I didn't love you I wouldn't be doing this...* "it's okay...I guess I did stay to long eh?" He chuckled *I'm glad you know!* "well, if there's nothing else I will be leaving now. Thanks again for taking care of me." I stood up and bowed, I walk to the living room with Kai following behind me. Chanyeol walked up to me and gave me a hug "Chanyeol-ssi...." I could feel myself blush, he pulled away and pouted "are you leaving already? Can you stay for a bit longer?" He asked cutely even though his voice was so deep. *aww...Chanyeol-ssi is so cute!!* I smile "of course." I smile and he hugged me again "yeah! You can have dinner here!" He smiled, he held my hand and that made my heart start to beat faster and my face blush like crazy, he led me to the couch and I sat down beside Sehun and him "Minsung, your face is red..." Baekhyun pointed out "oh...ah....it's getting hot in here..." I fanned myself and took off my hoodie.
 
"It's hot in here? I don't feel hot..I feel kind of cold...." D.O said and drank his hot coffee "Minsung's hot because I here right?" Chanyeol wiggle his eye brows and I burst into laughter and same with everybody else.
 
Kai POV
 
*aish! Chanyeol hyung! Is he trying to seduce Minsung?!?!* I looked at them and I see Minsung blushing *oh my god I'm going to go crazy!* I ruffle my hair, I sat down beside Baekhyun and Suho. I look as Sehun cling onto Minsung and Chanyeol flirting with her. "Minsung can you help me make dinner? Do you still remember the dishes I taught you?" D.O asked and Minsung nods like a child "I do! I remember the soups you taught me, I think it was....apple and...tomato right?" She asked while she stood beside D.O. He ruffled her hair "good you remember, come on I'll teach you how to make kimchi soup." He held her hand and led her to the kitchen.
 
I would glance in the kitchen once in a while and I would unknowingly smile at the sight of Minsung cooking. *if you were my wife I would be happy to come home seeing you cook,* "stop looking. You seem like a creeper..." Suho whispers jokingly and I nudge him lightly. "Dinner is ready!" D.O brings out the food "I'll help," I walk in the kitchen and get the rice "7 bowls of rice," I said to myself quietly.
 
Minsung POV
 
I was scooping soup when Kai walked in the kitchen "7 bowls of rice," I heard him say quietly to himself while he scooped rice *this guy is crazy...* I shake me head and went out the the dinner table. "Woah noona did you make the soup? It smells good!" Sehun stood beside me "I hope you guys will like it....it's my first time making this, D.O-ssi tried it and said it was alright." I said nervously, we all sat down and I sat beside Sehun and D.O. Chanyeol sat beside Sehun. So this was how we were seated Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, me, D.O, Suho and Kai. "I will eat well everybody!" I said happily and started to eat "please try the soup..." I looked at everybody nervously as they take a spoonful of soup, all their eyes widen "is it that bad?...." I asked scared "it's...really good noona! Is this really the first time you made this?" Sehun asked surprised "really?!?!" I said happily and they all nod.
 
We ate dinner and it was already late, I helped D.O clean up and washed the dishes "I will be going now, it's getting late. Thank you for the meal D.O-ssi." I bow "I had a good time, goodbye everybody," I bow "wait Minsung don't go home by yourself, it's dangerous." Baekhyun ruffled my hair "Kai walk Minsung home." He said *why Kai? Out of all six of you, why him?* I just smiled "it's okay, I can walk home." I smile "no. It's dangerous, just listen to us Minsung. Kai quickly." Suho rushed Kai. 
 
So in the end I have to walk home with 'the crazy' kid *sigh* why couldn't Chanyeol walk me home? Or maybe Sehun?* I puff my cheeks in anger "cute.." I heard Kai mumble quietly, I stop walking and looked at him, he notices and also stops and looks back at me "Kai-ssi," I said seriously, suddenly I hear girls screaming "KAI OPPA!!! KAI! KAI!! KAI OPPA!!!" We both turn and see a bunch of fan girls running towards us. Kai quickly grabs my hand and we run, we ran to the dark alley and my back was on the wall and Kai was standing really close to me "WHERE DID HE GO?!?! I THINK HE WENT OVER THERE!!" The fan girls screamed and ran away, once they left the both of us sigh in relief. I then notice how close we were, "Kai-ssi..." I push him away a little but he stands there and we were only a few inches apart. Then memories start coming back as I see Kai, and me holding hands. I look at him "Kai-ssi.....do I know you? Who were you to me?" I asked *he's part of my memories but I don't remember him....*
 
He looked at me but said nothing. Then my cell phone rings "hello?" I answer "Minsung it's late you should come home," Minho oppa said "I'm on my way home," I said and we hung up "I need to get home." I said and pushed him away from me lightly "I can walk home by myself. Bye Kai-ssi." I said and left him standing there.
 
Kai POV 
 
*is she starting to remember me?* I watch her walk away and I walk back to the dorm, thinking about Minsung *if she remembers will she still like me? Or would she just avoid me?* 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1111111-------------------------------
 
PLEASE COMMENT<3
 
kai is now a memory and a creeper to Minsung.....