Remembering

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

 

Minsung POV 
 
After eating dinner and cleaning up Joon oppa and I decided it was about time we go home. But of course on our way home we bought ice cream.
 
^SHINee's dorm^
 
"Oh, you guys are back. Minsung umma called and she was looking for you guys." Minho oppa said, "okay, do you know why she called?" I ask "I don't know?" Minho oppa shrugged, Joon oppa and I walk back to our room and we called umma "hello?" "Umma? Why did you call? Do you need something?" I asked "not me, but Gain. They want Joon to come home tomorrow because something came up." Umma said "okay, then Joon oppa will come home soon. Bye umma," we hung up "what is it?" Joon oppa asked "oh, Aunt Gain and uncle Yonghwa said something came up and they want you home tomorrow." I said and he pout "I don't want to go back yet...." He frowned "aigoo....oppa it's okay, just come back some other time okay? I'll help you pack up," I pat his cheeks lightly and we start packing. Joon oppa went online and booked a plane ticket back to Canada. We slept for a few hours and at 4:45am Joon oppa and I took the cab to the airport. "Bye Joon oppa.." I was half asleep, he chuckles "thanks for sending me off, bye my Minsung." He kissed my cheeks "I'll see you next time oppa. You come visit anytime and same with me. I love you," I kiss his cheeks and his forehead "okay bye, go home safely." He ruffles my hair and walks to the gate.
 
Once he crosses the gate I turn around and took the cab home. Once I got home I threw myself on my bed and buried my face in my pillow "Minsung..." Someone calls "hmmm?" I asked not looking "Minsung...wake up," they shook me, I got annoyed and sat up as I faced them. I was surprised to see Onew oppa there "Onew oppa? What are you doing here so early in the morning? Do you have a schedule?" I asked "no...Minsung it's time to get up and go to school." He said and ruffles my hair, I groan "but I'm so tired...." I frown and pout "aigoo...I know but, you have to go to school." He caresses my cheek "okay..." I said, he pulls me to the bathroom and he brushed my teeth for me because I was so tired "what are you guys doing Onew hyung?" Taemin asked as he saw us "I'm brushing her teeth, she's tired so I'm helping her get ready for school," Onew oppa said "oh....I'll wash your face!" Taemin said excitingly and started to wash my face, after they finished Key oppa walked by "what are you guys doing?" He raised his eyebrows "helping Minsung get ready for school," they both said at the same time "oh~ I want to help as well!" He jumped, he dragged me to my room and picked out an outfit for me to wear. It was a simple white dress "you look like a princess," Key oppa smiled, he curled my hair and tied it in a high ponytail. He applied light make-up on me and made me wear a pair of red high heels. The three of them looked at me "we should do this more often..." Key oppa said and Onew and Taemin oppa nod in agreement "what are you....." Jonghyun and Minho oppa's jaws dropped when they saw me "let me take a picture!" Minho and Jonghyun oppa took their cameras and started taking pictures of me. I look at the clock "OPPA I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. "Aish....if they do this every morning I won't be able to eat breakfast ever again." I mumble to myself as I run to the bus stop.
 
As I reach the school I see a bunch of girls at the school gates waiting for EXO *this is a college school not a fan site...* I shake my head as I try to get pass them. It was hard because they kept pushing forward, then more girls came and that didn't make things easier. Suddenly everybody screams "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!EXOOOO" "OPPAAAAA!" They pushed me and I fell on the floor scraping my elbow and hand (good thin I didn't hurt my ankle) . I close my eyes wincing in pain "MINSUNG!" Someone calls my name and I open my eyes "are you okay?" Kai looks at me worried as he helps me up "I'm okay," I smile "OOOPPPAAA!!!" The fans scream "lets go to the nurses room," Kai put his arm around my shoulder and led me to the nurse room. The nurse helped me clean my wounds and bandaids it. "You can go to class now." The nurse smiles, "thank you," I bow and I turn to Kai who was waiting "lets go," I smile. "Ah...thank you Kai-ssi," I said "no problem." He said, "where is Sehun-ssi?" I asked "he had to practice for something so didn't come." I nod. We were quiet for the rest of the walk to class *well, this is awkward...* I look at Kai and I notice that I've never really seen him smile "Kai-ssi...you never seem to smile, is there a problem? Something bothering you?" I ask.
 
Kai POV
 
*you. You don't remember me..* "nothing. Minsung, you've known us for some time. You don't have to speak so formal with us, just call us by our name or oppa." I look at her and she smiles *so cute*  "okay. Kai oppa!" She said excitingly, I couldn't help but chuckle. When we walk in class our teacher wasn't there, "excuse me, how come the teacher isn't here yet?" Minsung asked one student "well....I think we don't have class today." The student got up and left with the rest of the students "Kai oppa lets get bubble tea!" Minsung suggested happily "sure," she smiles and grabbed my hand and my heart starts racing. "Oppa, should we buy some for Sehun too?" She asked and tilts her head *soo cute!* I pinch her cheeks "sure," I smile and she orders our bubble teas. We sat down at a table with our drinks "where is Joon?" I asked wondering why I don't see him "oh, he went back to Canada this morning. Because something came up." She sips her bubble tea *yes!* "oh..." I drink my bubble tea cooly, but inside I was soo happy! I look up at her and she's yawning "are you tired?" I asked while she lightly pats her face trying to wake herself up "yeah...*yawn* I only slept for a few hours because I had to send Joon oppa to the airport." She yawns "then should we leave?" I asked and slowly stood up but she shakes her head and pulls me down "no, lets talk. I want to get to know you more." She smiles at me sweetly.
 
I told her about myself and she laughed at the funny and embarrassing parts of my life. I told her how Taemin and I met and how I got into SM. I stopped talking when it got to the part where I met her and how our story all began. 
 
Minsung POV
 
I look at Kai and all the memories I had with him rushes back. Everything that we've been through, the pain ad tears all came back. My heart started racing faster *Kai....do you still like me?* I felt tears welling I my eyes and my head starting to hurt "sorry, I'm feeling really tired...I will be leaving goodbye Kai oppa," I bow and left him there.
 
Kai POV 
 
Suddenly Minsung looks sad *what happened? Is she going to be alright?* I took Sehun's bubble tea and went back to the dorm to gives it to him.
 
Minsung POV
 
Once I got back to the dorm I walked straight to my room. Today SHINee wasn't coming home, so I had the whole house to myself to think. "Should I tell everybody I remember everything? Should I just pretend I still don't remember? Does Kai still like me?" I was confused "aish! Why did I come back to Korea?!?!?" I ruffle my hair then my cell phone rings "hello?" "Noona?" It was Sehun "oh, Sehun-ah? Did Kai oppa give you the bubble tea?" I ask "yup! Thank you noona!" He said happily "no problem sehunnie!" I smile. "We'll, noona I'm going to let you rest bye!" And we both hang up.
 
^the next day^
 
"Hi noona!" Sehun yelled as I was at the school gates "Sehun! Kai oppa!" I waved "I like it when you call me Sehun and not Sehun-ssi." Sehun smiles and holds my hands, I chuckle "noona do you want to hangout? We have dance practice do you want to watch?" Sehun asked "MINSU!!!" I turn and see Taemin running towards me "Taemin oppa!" I smile and he came beside me "Taemin oppa, Sehun invited me to watch their dance practice. Can I go?" I asked and he ruffles my hair "since when did you ask for my permission to go some where?" He chuckles "fine then I won't ask next time" I stick out my tongue "aish...go, I'll tell hyung." He smiles "okay thanks oppa," I kiss his cheeks "bye, see you." We waved bye to Taemin and I turn to Kai and Sehun "we're going back to your dorm to get stuff right?" I asked and Sehun nods. Sehun holds my hand and led me to EXO's van, we got in and they started driving "noona I'm tired....*yawn*" Sehun rubs his eyes "aigoo...you can sleep if you want." I chuckle, he nods and sleeps on my shoulder "sorry....Sehun...is such a skinship king." Kai shakes his head "no it's okay, to tell you the truth...I'm a skinship queen myself," I wink and Kai chuckles. Once the car stopped I turn to Sehun "Sehun-ah....Sehun...we're here please wake up..." I shake him lightly, he groans and rubs his eyes "Sehun we're here..." I lightly pat his cheeks and he smiles. We walk to the dorm and Kai opens the door "Minsung?" Was the first thing everybody says once we walk in "Minsung? Are you not excited to see me anymore?" I pout "no! It's not like that!" They wave their hands and I chuckle "I'm just joking oppa," I smile and they sigh in relief "little one!!" Chanyeol jumps up from his seat.
 
I looked at him and he just smiled and sat back down "Chanyeol oppa...you're so special..." I shake my head and everybody laughs "we're going to dance practice, so are you coming with us to Minsung?" Baekhyun asked "yes, Sehun invited me...if you guys don't mind." I asked in a worried tone "no, we would love to have you there." Suho oppa ruffles my hair "is it me...or did Minsung...call me oppa?" Chanyeol oppa suddenly asked and everybody looks at him weirdly "Minsung did you call me oppa?" Chanyeol shakes my shoulders "y-yes...." I look at him and he smiles wider and he hugs me tightly "she called my OPPA!!!" He kisses my cheeks and I blush "YA! Chanyeol calm down!" D.O oppa looks at him like he was crazy "how can I? I am the first she called oppa? Aigoo...my Minsung!" He pinches my cheeks "Chanyeol o-oppa....you're over reacting don't you think?" I hold his hands "sorry...I'm just so!!!!" He hugs me again "okay! That's enough hyung!" Kai and Baekhyun oppa pull Chanyeol oppa away from me and Sehun stood in front of me stoping Chanyeol oppa from going to me.
 
^SMTown dance studio^
 
EXO was practicing their dance and I was just sitting on the floor watching them. I watch each of them carefully, and they all were handsome. When I see them they are always smiling and happy, now seeing them being serious and working so hard makes me proud. "Noona how was the dance?" Sehun said bringing me back to reality "it was good." I smile "Minsung it's been a long time since I've seen you dance." Suho said "well...." I look away "come on...I want to see you dance," Chanyeol pouts "aigoo..oppa, you act so childish for a giant like you," I pinch his cheeks "okay fine I'll dance." I stood up "what will you be dancing?" D.O asked "uhm....that dance you guys just did. I'll dance to Kai oppa's part." I smile "that's hard, and this is the first time you watched it are you sure about this?" Baekhyun asked "yup. You dance to your part and I'll dance Kai oppa's part. Kai oppa can be the judge." They all nod and we got in our spots and Kai played the music. When I was watching them dance I memorized the dance moves. I didn't miss a single step, once the song finished everybody clapped "thank you." I bow "wow you are better then before!" Suho pats my head and I smile "well, when I was in Canada I taught dancing so," I smile. 
 
^two weeks later^
 
Taemin POV
 
Today EXO and SHINee have a vacation so we all decided to go to the beach. "Minsu did you pack everything?" I asked as I walk in her room, I walk in and see her in her bikini top and jean short shorts. I stood there looking at her with my eyes wide open and my jaw open big enough for a rat to fit. She turns around and looks at me "Taemin oppa? I'm almost done just wait." She said but I couldn't say anything "Minsung are you....."  Minho walks in and sees me looking at Minsung and he hits my head "OUCH!" I rub my head, "ert," Minho said and walks over to Minsung and makes her wear a shirt "I'm not a ert hyung....I'm just....surprised." I defend myself "yeah, whatever," he rolls his eyes "Minsung hurry up we need to go pick up EXO." Minho said and left "okay oppa," Minsung smiles. I walk out of the room and asked if everybody else was ready. 
 
Once we were ready driver hyung drove us to EXO's dorm. We sat around until our van came. Minho was the driver and Jonghyun sat in the passenger seat, Key was sitting right behind them and same with Onew to help them with direction. Chanyeol, Baekhyun sat together playing some game, Suho, D.O were talking about something. I sat beside Kai on the left while Minsung sat on the right and Sehun beside her.
 
Minsung POV
 
"Okay this is going to be a long ride. If you're tired sleep," Onew oppa said and everybody nods. Everybody was doing their own things until everybody got tired and went to sleep. Sehun fell asleep on my lap and I gently his hair, I then started to feel sleepy and soon I fell asleep.
 
Kai POV
 
I was feeling sleepy when something leaned on my shoulder, I turn and see Minsung asleep on my shoulder. I look at everybody else and everybody was sleep, well beside Minho and Jonghyun but everybody else was. *you're so cute...I'm happy just being with you,* I lean my head on hers and fell asleep.
 
Taemin POV
 
I woke up and I look at everybody but they were already wake "hyung what are you guys looking....." I turn to my right and see Minsung and Kai sleeping with Minsung's head on his shoulder and his head on her head "oh~" I said and everybody shush me "we should take a picture to remember this moment." Jonghyun suggested and everybody agreed. We took out anything that can take pictures and we started snapping away, "they look so cute together!!!" Chanyeol fangirled over Minsung and Kai "Chanyeol calm down you're embarrassing us." D.O hit Chanyeol's arm and Chanyeol quiet down. *ah....Minsung is growing up. Kai you better take good care of her, or I'll kill you.* 
 
Minsung POV
 
"Minsung wake up....wake up...." Minho called me and I open my eyes with 10 guys looking at me "OMO!...oppa! Sehun! You scared me!" I frown "sorry...." They all apologize "you look pretty when you sleep..." Baekhyun said shyly and everybody else nods, I feel myself blush so I quickly look away. "We're here time to get off." Minho oppa said and we all got off the car "Kai wake up!!!!" I heard D.O yelled and Kai quickly woke up scared "aish! HYUNG YOU SCARED ME!!!" Kai hit D.O on the arm.
 
Once I saw the beach I was sooo excited and because today was a weekday there weren't a lot of people there "OPPA!! LOOK AT THE BEACH!!" I shout and they all laugh at me "noona! Lets go play in the water!!" Sehun said ad I nod. We quickly help set up. Onew oppa brought a big mat for us and Key and D.O oppa prepared food, Minho oppa brought a beach volley ball, soccer ball, football and volley ball. We all brought our own towels, "noona lets go to the water!" Sehun looks at me "okay wait." I place my bag down and I tie my hair in a high ponytail and I start to take off my shirt.
 
Kai POV
 
All of us sat down on the mat "noona lets go to the water!" Sehun asks Minsung "okay wait." Minsung puts down her bag and ties her hair up, then she starts to take off her shirt, all of our eyes widen and jaws dropped. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I then look at everybody else and they were staring at her *aish! These guys are such erts!* I hit them and they look away "okay lets go Sehun!" She holds Sehun's hand and they run to the water "woah...Minsung has such a nice body..." Jonghyun said and we all look at him "Jonghyun hyung! Why are you looking at our minsung!" Minho hit Jonghyun "YA! Aish! She does have a nice body! Ask everybody else!" Jonghyun looks at us and Minho glares "Minho calm down, it's not a bad thing you know. Minsung is what you can say....beautiful." Onew pats Minho's shoulder and we nod "aish! Minho if you kept on doing that no one will want to date her because you're so over protective. She'll grow old by herself and live with cats," Key grins. I look over at Sehun and Minsung and I see Sehun hugging Minsung from behind ad pulling her in the water *aish! Sehun!* 
 
Minsung POV
 
I was playing in the water with Sehun and Sehun grabbed me from behind and pulled me in the water "YA! Sehun!!" I scream and he chuckles "noona lets get the other hyung too!" Sehun suggested and we run back to everybody "oppa lets play in the water!" I smile "okay!" They all got up and we all played I the water then Minho, Chanyeol, Jonghyun, Onew, and Baekhyun oppa went to play football, Key and D.O oppa went it get the food ready, while Suho, Sehun, Kai, Taemin and I played in the water. We were splashing water at each other, then I pushed Taemin in the water "YA! MINSUNG!" He yelled I then pushed Kai in the water and I start running away "YA!! COME BACK HERE!" Taemin and Kai yelled but I just kept running. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "got you." He whispers in my ears I turn and see Kai with a smile on his face *I haven't seen that smile in such a long time...* I smile back and he carried me bridal style "ya! Kai oppa! What are you doing?!?!" I scream, he smirks and walks deeper in the water.
 
"Ya! Oppa!" I wrap my arms around his neck scared for my life "I won't let you go," he smiles sweetly at me but I cling onto him. He walks deeper in the water "hold your breath," he said "wait, what?" Before I could say anymore he dips us under the water *is he trying to kill us?* I open my eyes and we were in the water, then he pulls us out of the water with me still clinging onto him and him still holding me "Kai are you trying to kill us?" I asked him once we had air to breath "no, you pushed me in the water but I can't push you back so..." Kai smiles "I rather have you push me then this," I said and he chuckles. He carried me back to where Taemin, Sehun and Suho oppa were.
 
Taemin POV
 
"Is that...Kai carrying Minsung?!?!?" I ask and Sehun and Suho look up "yup. Wow....I bet you Kai hyung is blushing right now." Sehun said and Suho and I nod in agreement. 
 
Once we finished playing Key and D.O calls us over to eat "YA! KIDS COME EAT!!!" Key yelled, we all ran to the table of food and D.O handed us all forks and plates "Okay eat up everybody!" D.O smiles and everybody starts eating.
 
Minsung POV
 
There were all kinds of food there and I was hungry "here have some of this Minsung." Suho gave me some strawberries "thanks Suho oppa," I smile "noona try the sandwich, ah~" I took a bite of Sehun's sandwich "hmmm....that's good!" I look at D.O and Key oppa "oppa these food are delicious!!!" I smile and they nod in approval "it should be delicious, we worked so hard for it," Key said "Minho oppa eat some watermelon it's refreshing," I fed Minho oppa a piece of watermelon. I looked around me and I was the only girl, I was so lonely *I should have invited Binyoung unnie.* it's not like I don't have girl friends, it's just that I'm not close with them. So Binyoung unnie is really the only girl I hangout with. Besides the fact for being the only girl I was also short. *why do they have to be so tall? Aish! I mean look at Minho oppa he's tall, but I guess it's okay.* I felt grateful for having friends like them. Not because they're famous and somewhat rich, but because they care for me a lot. I look at them carefully and they all were very handsome, they all look like angels. Even though they might have flaws it's okay. I smile to myself.
 
"Minsung lets sleep together when we get back to the hotel," Taemin whispers in my ear "why? You don't like sleeping with Minho oppa?" I asked in a whispering voice "but I want to sleep with you...." He pouts and I giggle "noona I want to sleep with you tonight!" Sehun said out of nowhere and we all look at him and I chuckle "sorry but I'll be sleeping with my Minho oppa tonight," I smile and hug Minho oppa's arm "maybe next time," I pat Taemin and Sehun's head "okay so we rented 3 rooms, 4 people per room. And since Minho and Minsung are sleeping together they have to share rooms, who else wants to sleep with them?" Onew oppa asked and everybody raised their hands "well for sure I am," Onew oppa said "okay uhm.....Suho, will share with us." Onew oppa said as his ate "Key, Jonghyun, D.O and Baekhyun will share one room. Chanyeol, Taemin, Kai and Sehun will share one room, okay well that's settled." Onew oppa wiped his mouth.
 
After we finished eating we all decided to sit for a bit, I look around and found a happy family siting together eating their fruits, I took out my sketchbook and started to draw the happy family. When I look at the husband he always has a smile on and the way he looks at his wife is with love, the wife was the same she had caring eyes. Their children were beautiful and cute, the brother took care of his sister. She was running and trips, her brother quickly runs to her and made sure she was okay and kisses her forehead to tell her every thing was okay. I smile to myself when I remember Minho oppa use to do that to me, but now I don't only have Minho oppa to care for me. I have everybody else. 
 
Kai POV
 
We were all relaxing after we finished eating, I look over at Minsung and she was drawing something. I walk over and sat down beside her and she didn't seem to notice, I look in the direction she was looking at and I found a happy family. *maybe that will be us one day,* I smile, I look at Minsung's drawing and it's the family. I poke Minsung's side and she turns to me "why are you looking at the family?" I asked "they look so happy together don't you think? It kind of reminds me of my family, you see the little girl?" She points and I nod "she tripped and her brother quickly ran to her, he made sure she was okay and gave her a kiss on the forehead telling her everything was alright." Minsung smiles "Kai oppa, lets walk around," Minsung looks at me and I nod. 
 
We walk near the water, she walked in front of me kicking the water. She was wear her bikini top with jean short shorts, I have to admit she looks hot. But I love her for her, she looks beautiful no matter what. 
 
Minsung POV
 
Kai and I were walking near the shore and it felt nice. "Umma.....umma..." I heard a little cry, I look and I see a little boy, I walk up to him to see what's wrong "what's wrong? Are you lost?" I kneel down and Kai walks up behind me "umma...umma...I don't know..." The little boy says "okay don't cry....it's okay..." I wipe away his tears "noona will help you okay? Don't worry. Now tell noona your name," I carry him "Lee Young Goon, but noona call Goony." He rubs his eyes "okay Goony, I'm Minsung noona and this is Kai hyung, we will help you find umma okay?" I ruffle his hair and he nods "oppa he's lost we need to help him find his umma," I turn to Kai and he nods "Goony do you want candy?" Kai suddenly asked and Goony nods, Kai reaches in his pocket and pulls out an orange lollipop "woah!!" Goony giggles and takes the lollipop from Kai's hand and puts it in his mouth *aigoo...such a cute kid!!* I pinch his cheek lightly "do you always carry candy with you?" I asked "well....." He rubs the back of his neck "oppa, I want one too...." I pout and he smiles and pulls out another orange lollipop. He helps me unwrap it and put it in my mouth "thanks oppa," I smile "Goony lets go find umma okay?" I put Goony on the ground and held his hand while his other hand was holding the lollipop stick.
 
We walked around the beach looking for Goony's mom but we had no luck. We looked everywhere and we couldn't find her and slowly the sun was setting and Goony was getting tired "noona...hyung....sleepy..." Goony closes his eyes "we should sit down for a bit Goony seems tired. And we've been looking at day, lets just rest for a bit okay?" Kai asks and picks up Goony "okay," I agree and we set down and watched the sun set. Goony fell asleep in Kai's arm, and he was very cute "I wish I had a kid like Goon, so cute and sweet," I brush his bangs away from his face "yeah...this little guy must be so tired.." Kai smiles at him *maybe Kai will be a great father one day...* I smile.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
PLEASE COMMENT!