I love you?

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

Minsung POV

It's been a week since I stayed with EXO. I don't see Kai much, but when I do, we don't talk. I'm closer to EXO now and they remind me a lot of SHINee. Like Suho oppa is like Onew oppa always smiling and looking out for people. Chanyeol oppa is like Minho oppa, they both are the tallest in the group and they have this charisma side and this sweet and gently side. Baekhyun oppa is like Jonghyun oppa, always trying to act cool...*kekekek* but they always turn out cute or pabo like... D.O oppa is like Key oppa they both like cooking and they take care of everybody like ummas! Sehun is a lot like Taemin oppa but more touchy, they love to do aeygos and act like a child but when time comes they're very manly. I really enjoy my time with them and they make me feel at home. They would take turns taking me to school everyday, besides Kai. He would always goes to school early or not go to school at all. They always take me out, they would include me in everything. I love them like I love SHINee oppa!

"oppa lets watch this horror movie!" I point at the 'Grudge 1' "Minsung you'll get nightmares." Chanyeol oppa said "but I really want to watch it!! Please! I don't have school tomorrow...so please?!?!?!" I pout and did some aegyos "fine fine...but if you get scared don't come running to me.." He said "I won't!" I stick out my tongue and play the DVD. "Well we're going to bed goodnight." Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O oppa said "goodnight oppa!" I said "Sehun you need to sleep to! Just because Minsung doesn't have school doesn't mean you don't." D.O oppa said "awh....fine...goodnight noona..." Sehun pouts and walks to his room. Suho oppa walks out of the kitchen "Minsung are you not going to bed?" He asked "no I'm watching a horror movie, you want to watch it with me?" I asked "no I need to sleep too, sorry maybe next time. Goodnight," he ruffles my hair and went back to the room. 

I watched the whole movie by myself and I was really scared. When I was with SHINee oppa someone was always with me to watch a horror movie so I wouldn't be as scared. Then I would always have someone my hair when I couldn't sleep. EXO doesn't know know that though. Beside Kai. He is the only one that knows. I walk back to my room (Sehun and Suho oppa's room) and they were sleeping "Sehun...Sehun...." I called his name, but he didn't move. I walk to Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa's room and they are sleeping to "Chanyeol oppa...Baekhyun oppa..." I called out but no answered, I sigh and walked to the last room D.O oppa and Kai's room. I stop at the door and took a deep breath "lets hope that D.O oppa is awake." I open the door and walked in, I close the door behind me so the room was dark "D.O oppa...." I whisper and no answer "he's sleeping too...." I sigh "Minsung? What are you doing here?" I stiffen when I hear the voice.

Kai POV

D.O fell asleep but I couldn't. I rolled around my bed and I couldn't sleep. I close my eyes and tried to sleep but I heard the room door open "D.O oppa...." *minsung?* "he's sleeping too...." She sighs, I open my eyes and sit up "Minsung? What are you doing here?" I asked "ah....sorry...did I wake you up?.....I-I'm sorry.....ah...I-I'll be...l-leaving...sorry." She said "no!" I said quickly "d-do you need s-something?" She asked in a scared voice "are you...ah...scared...and can't sleep?" I asked as I rub the back of my neck. Even though it was dark in the room I could see her look up "yes...." She said quietly "since I'm....awake you can sleep here..." I said and pat the space beside me "ah...." "I won't do anything to you, if that's what you're scared about." I said and looked away "okay...." She slowly walks over and sits down on the bed beside me. She slowly lays down and I lay down beside her, I cover her with the blanket. I start her hair gently *I'm sorry I made you so scared of me...* I look at her and she was still awake. I wanted to pull her close to me and hug her and tell her how much I love her and that I will never hurt her again...but she was probably to scared of me right now. She turns so that her back was facing me *minsung I love you.* I look over at her and she was asleep "goodnight," I kiss her cheek and I went to sleep.

Minsung POV

I pretended to sleep and I felt Kai kiss my cheeks. Even though we dated for a while we never kissed in the lips. When Kai fell asleep I sat up and looked at him *is this the old Kai or the new Kai? Do you really care?* I didn't want to sleep beside him so I went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa's room again. I quietly walked in and shook Chanyeol oppa lightly to wake him up "oppa.....Chanyeol oppa...." He wakes up "hmm...?......Minsung? What are you doig here?....." He asked keeping his eyes closed "can I sleep with you?.....tonight?" I played with my fingers "why?....you scared?" He smirked "oppa...please...." I pout "aigoo fine, come here." He moved over and I laid down beside him, he puts his arms around me "didn't I tell you to not run to me when you get scared?" He chuckled "oppa...don't be so mean," I frown "okay okay...goodnight *yawn* I'm so tired....." He pulled me close. He hugged me like he would hug a teddy bear and I buried my face in his chest and we both fell asleep.

Kai POV

When I woke up Minsung wasn't beside me anymore "where did she go?" I looked around the room and only found D.O still sleeping. I got up and went to look for her. I open Sehun and Suho's room door and she wasn't in there, I went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room and opened the door. I saw Minsung sleeping closely to Chanyeol and he has his arms wrapped around her. My fist clutched into a fist *why does she do things like that with other man but doesn't with me? Are you that scared?* I close the door and went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of water. And went back in my room to sleep.

^the next morning^

Minsung POV

I woke up when I felt someone poke my cheek, I open my eyes and see Baekhyun oppa "OMO! Oppa! You scared me!" I sat up and that woke up Chanyeol oppa "what are you doing in here Minsung?" He raise a brow "sleeping, what else? Chanyeol oppa we should get up now." I slap his back and he sits up "yup....okay....1,2,3,4.....up!" He stands up and walks to the bathroom. "He is so weird....." Baekhyun oppa said "time to wake everybody else up!" I ran to Sehun and Suho oppa's room "Suho oppa! Time to wake up!!!" I tickled Suho oppa, when he got up I ran to Kai and D.O oppa's room "D.O oppa time to get up! I shake his body and drag him up "Minsung-ah....okay..." He smiled. He walked to the living room and I turn to Kai. *sigh*okay lets get this over with* I sigh and walk over to Kai. I bend down so we were the same level "Kai....Kai....Kai......wake up..." I shook him lightly but he didn't response I look at him closely and my heart starts to race *why is this happening? I'm in love with you, but the old you, the sweet and understanding you not the jerk player you...* I reach my hand out and place it gently on his face *I miss you Kai...* his eyes suddenly opens and my body froze *this is awkward...* I blinked a few times "ah....time to wake up....now." I said and removed my hand put Kai held it there on his face, he sat up and still held my hand agaist his face. I looked at him with a poker face "uhm......do you need something?" I asked him, trying to make it less awkward, I slowly pull my hand away from his face but he still held it "YA! MINSUNG-AH! SUMBAE IS ON THE PHONE!" Baekhyun oppa yelled "OKAY!" I yelled back "uhm....Kai...can..y-you..ah..let...go..." I pointed to the door, he lets go of me and I run to the living room.

"hello?" "Minsung-ah! I miss you!" Key oppa said and I giggled "oppa you guys just called me yesterday," "I know but we still miss you!!!" Jonghyun oppa said "I miss you guys too!" I laugh "where is Onew oppa, Minho oppa and Taemin oppa? I don't hear their voices?" I asked "oh....they have to get ready, but we finished early so we called you!" They both said "thanks oppa!" I laughed "we bought you a lot of stuff!!!!" Jonghyun oppa said happily "did you?!?!? Woah thank oppa!!! Are you guys tired?" I asked "not really. Oh...we have to go bye Minsung!" They both said "bye oppa!" I smiled and we hung up "sumbae called?" Suho oppa asked "yes...oppa I want to go buy something." I said and went to the bathroom to wash up. I went back in Sehun and Suho oppa's room and opened my suit case "uhm...what to wear.....what to wear....?" I found a black skirt and a flower t-shirt "this looks nice." I said to myself and changed into it. I let my hair down and I wore flats "oppa I'm leaving," I said to everybody "where are you going?" Baekhyun oppa asked "I'm going to buy some stuff at the store down the street. Do you want to come along?" I asked "okay, we should all go." He turned to everybody and they all nod, then Kai walks out of his room "Kai you want to go out with us to?" D.O oppa asked "ah....sure.." Kai said "okay give us a few minutes" everybody ran to their room to change.

When they finished we all walk to the store "hello ahjumma, ahjassi!" I smiled and bowed "hello Minsung-ah!" The ahjumma said "OMO! So much handsome guys with you today!" The ahjassi said with a smile "OMO, you see that boy right? That's the boy who came with Minsung last time." Ahjumma pointed at Kai and he bowed "ahjumma I came to buy ice cream!" I changed the subjected "aigoo....always eating ice cream....." She smiled "oppa do you guys want any?" I turn to them "okay, uhm....one chocolate and cookie dough, one orange cream, one vanilla, one green peppermint, one chocolate," Suho oppa smiles at ahjumma "oh, should we buy one for Sehun too?" I asked "okay, so can we also have one mango too please," Chanyeol oppa said politely and smiled "aigoo...Minsung you are one lucky girl to have so many boyfriends, and they all don't mind sharing you all at once. But you shouldn't be so greedy...." The ahjassi smiles "ahjassi.....they're not my..." I couldn't finish because Chanyeol oppa cut me "but my little Minsung loves me best right?" He put his arms around me and smiles, I hit him lightly "no she likes me best....right?" Baekhyun oppa pushed Chanyeol aside and put his arms around my shoulder and winked. "No I cook food for her so she loves me the best right?" D.O oppa hugs me and smiles "of course she loves me best, I'm the most mature and I'm the oldest, am I right my Minsung?" Suho oppa puts his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek, I giggled at their cuteness "well Minsung which one do you like best?" Ahjumma asked "wait what about this young man here? He didn't say anything. Well aren't you going to fight for your girl?" Ahjassi asked "huh...me....I-I...." Kai stuttered "uhm..." He rubs the back of his neck, he slowly walks up to me and awkwardly and holds my hand "ah...." He smiles shyly at me "give her a kiss!" The ahjumma said excitedly, everybody turns to Kai and he slowly leans in. I froze as he got closer and he kisses my cheeks *phew...* the ahjumma smiles "well ahjumma, ahjassi which one do you guys like best?" Chanyeol oppa asked "you guys are very handsome but I like this young man here" ahjumma pointed at Kai "well I like this young man. He's mature and he has a caring smile" the ahjassi looks at Suho oppa.

"which one do you like best Minsung?" Everybody turned to me "well...the one I like is childish, sweet, kind, tall, cute, but to bad he's not here.." I pout "you like Sehun best?!?!?" They all asked "of course! But I still love you guys too!" I pat them lightly on the cheeks "now wait here while your 'girlfriend' goes and gets lollipop, do you guys want some?" I asked and smile "yes! I want pineapple please!" Chanyeol oppa smiled "apple!" "Strawberry!" "Coca cola!" They all said "what about you Kai?" I asked "ah....orange please.." I nod, then I notice I was still holding Kai's hand and I quickly let go. I went to the back of the store and grabbed the lollipops. I came back to the front "okay we're ready to pay!" I smile and place the lollipops on the table, I reach out my wallet "it's okay Minsung we'll pay for it." They all took out their wallets "it's okay! My treat!" I smiled and paid for it "thanks you Minsung!" They all hugged me and smiled "bye ahjumma! Bye ahjassi!" We all bowed and lefted.

Kai POV

"pineapple for Chanyeol oppa, apple for Suho oppa, strawberry for D.O oppa, coca cola for Baekhyun oppa and orange for Kai." She smiles and gives us the lollipops "now for ice cream....here you go! And now I get to eat my strawberry ice cream and orange lollipops!" She smiles and eats her ice cream. We all started to walk home and Minsung walked in the front with Chanyeol and Suho, while I walked at the back with D.O and Baekhyun who were talking to each other. "Minsung can I try some strawberry ice cream?" Chanyeol looked at Minsung with a huge smile "sure oppa ah~~" she fed him and he smiles "that's good! I'm going to bye that flavour next time!" He smiled. *hyung...-_-"* "hmmm.....Sehun should be getting off school soon, lets go pick him up!" Minsung suggested "oh...wait...you guys shouldn't....then I'll go pick him up!" Minsung smiled "okay we have to go to SMTown and have a meeting anyways, so be careful. You and Sehun can just go home first and we'll see you tonight." Suho pats Minsung's head "I'll come with you to pick up Sehun!" I said and they all turn to me "well...ah....I don't really need to or want to go to the meeting, and I want to pick up Sehun too." I quickly said "okay then Minsung go with Kai. If anything happens call us okay? Bye." Hyung all waved bye and left me and Minsung alone.

"we should get going." Minsung said and started walking *how should I start the conversation?* I rub the back of my neck and ran up to her. We walked quietly and didn't say anything to each other "I'm sorry....." I look at Minsung "I'm sorry...." She said again "what for?" I asked "I should have told Jungsu about us earlier....but I didn't." She looks at me "but Jungsu found out before I even told him, and he said he wasn't ever going to leave again." She said quietly, *why is she telling me these stuff?* "and the things you did to me and said to me that night, I won't blame you. I know you were drunk so you probably had no idea what you were doing." *so you're not scared of me?* "to be honest....I was scared.....sometimes when I see you I'm still scared. But then I think, Kai wasn't like that. He would never do that.....right?" *Minsung what are you trying to say?* "I've turned you like this right? Because I hurt you. And what you did that night was because all your anger came out and you couldn't control it. Right now, you're sober. You're not drunk. You know what you're doing, if you want to do something to me you can." I look at her and her eyes were watery "you can hurt me back. I'm fine with it. Really. I won't tell anyone and I won't fight back. I promise." She faked smiled *so you want me to hurt you to make me feel better?* "I won't blame you. If I get hurt its all my fault." She looked to the ground "don't you have pride?!?!? What if Minho hyung found out?!?! Don't you have shame?!?!?" I looked at her "what about you?!?!? Where's your pride?!?!? Aren't you a shamed to?!?!?" She looked at me with tears running down her cheeks.

"you always bring girls to that hotel right?!?!? To sleep with them?!?!?! Is that always what you do?!?!? Even before I met you?!?!? Or was it after we broke up?!?!" I turn away "I know I hurt you.....I turned you into something you don't even want. I owe you. A lot." She looked away "NOONA! HYUNG!" Sehun waved "Sehun-ah!" Minsung waved and wiped her tears "I owe you." She whispers and Sehun walks up to us "why are you guys here noona?" Sehun looked at us "we wanted to pick you up and look....we bought you mango  ice cream!" Minsung gave Sehun his ice cream and he quickly opens it and starts eating. "Okay let's go home," Minsung walks beside Sehun while I walked behind them *I owe you* Minsung's words kept on showing in my head. "You don't owe me anything."

Minsung POV

"noona....I just got a phone call and I have to go to SMTown," Sehun pouted "okay work hard and come back early!" I pat his head and he left the door "time to shower." I smile and picked out some clothes "blue skinny jeans and a Button V-neck t-shirt!" I smiled and went to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and took off my clothes, I took a nice long shower *Minsung you owe Kai. You turned him into this. You hurt him. And if it means you have to sleep with him to make him happy, you will do it.* I thought to myself. I got out of the shower and wore my clothes, I blow dried my hair and brushed it. "Minsung don't be scared. Remember....don't fight back." I took deep breaths, my eyes started to get teary "why am I crying?" I said to myself and wiped my tears "you brought this on yourself." I looked at myself. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, I open the fridge and found six cans of beer. I drink four cans of beer before heading to Kai's room so I was drunk, I knocked on the door "come in" he said. I slowly open the door and see him in a wifebeater and jeans sitting on his bed "what are you doing?" I asked "I was going to read a book." He said. I walked in the room and closer the door behind me, I sat down on his bed beside him and looked at him straight in the eyes.

I slowly leaned closer to him, I stopped when we were a few inches apart "lets just get this over with," I smirked and kissed his lips hard. He was taken by surprise but he didn't do anything, I push him down on the bed and I was on top of him. I pulled away when Kai didn't do anything. I looked him straight in the eyes and smirked "are you going to do anything?" I asked, he looks at me "Minsung.....w-what are you doing?" He asked "I owe you now, hurry up and do something!" I was drunk "Minsung did you drink? You must be drunk," Kai tried to get up but I was on top of him. "So you're not going to do anything to me then?" I asked while I made circle motions on his chest, "Minsung stop it...." I cut him "Kai oppa....Kai oppa.....*hehehe*" I whisper in his ears "Minsung get off me!" Kai yelled and tried to push me off "oh....so you're trying to play hard to get....*hahahHa* to bad we have no time for that," I push my lips againist his hard and he didn't respond. I his button lip asking permission to let my tongue in, he lips part and I slide my tongue in and explore his mouth. After a little tongue fight Kai gave in and started to kiss me back. He put his hands on my waist and pulls me close so that I was laying right on him, I pulled away when I ran out of breath. We were both panting "how was that for a first time?" I chuckle "first time? You've never done this before?" I shake my head "surprised? I know I'm a pro," I laughed, I sat up and he sat up as well. "Aish when oppa finds out I did this...he'd kill me..." I grinned and ruffled my hair "aish!! I need a drink!" I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I drink the other two cans of beer and Kai walks out "Minsung you shouldn't be drinking. You're still underage," Kai looked at me, I open the fridge "do we have anymore beer?" I asked then I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist, I stood up straight "I love you." Kai whispered in my ears which sent shiver down my spine, I turn around and pinned him againist the kitchen wall, I trace his jaw line with my index finger "you must say that a lot with the girls you sleep with Kai...tsk tsk....you sure now how to make a girl fall head over heels for you." I smirked 

I lean in closer to him and his eyes widen "y-ya...Minsung-ah...stop it now." He turned his head, I turn his head back so he was facing me "you want me right.....?" I asked in a seductive voice, he looks at me and swallows "Minsun......" I kissed his lips, then I pulled away "y-you're drunk. I shouldn't be doing this! Aish! Minsung we shouldn't be doing this!" Kai ruffles his hair and I laughed "why are you being like this? You've done this lots of time before," I dragged him back to his room, he stood beside his bed and I start to my shirt "MINSUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Kai looked away "it's getting really hot in here....my throat burns and same with my stomach..." I pout and sat on his bed while ing all of my shirt buttons "Minsung button you're shirt up!" Kai said but still didn't look. I chuckled then I gave him a back hug and my heart started to race faster, Kai jumped a little when I hugged him "M-Minsung...y-your shirt isn't buttoned...." Kai stiffened, I turned him around so he was facing me, he closed his eyes so he couldn't see anything "Kai open your eyes." I said in a serious voice "hyung is going to kill me for this. You should go to bed we have school tomorrow." I grabbed his face and kissed his lips "then we will continue this tomorrow?" I asked innocently, and before he could say anything else I walked to my room.

^The next day^

"today Kai will bring you to school Minsung," I look at them "aren't you guys going to?" I asked "we can't today, we have a show we have to go to and because Kai has to go to school to you guys can go together." Suho oppa said "okay." I finished my breakfast and wore my converse, today I wore a light blue jean short shorts and a white tank top with a black cardigan, I had my hair up in a high ponytail "noona you're so lucky you get to wear whatever you want...I still have to wear uniforms..." Sehun pouted "aigoo....just wait one more year Sehun...." I pat his head "who dranked all the beer?" D.O oppa asked and we all just shrugged *can't let them know what happened*  "KAI YOU READY?!?!" Suho oppa yelled "I'm coming I'm coming!" Kai came out "you have to walk with Minsung to school." Chanyeol oppa said "okay," he wore his shoes and we both walked to school "lets not go to school today." Kai turned to me "why? Did you not finish your work?" I asked "no lets just skip. Go somewhere with me." He grabbed my wrist "okay." He dragged me to the bus stop and we took the bus to the park where we would have our dates "why are we here?" I ask him "remember when we came here on our dates?" He asked "yeah...." "Remember when we saw this little girl here crying for her umma?" He turns to me and smiles, I nod. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to the ice cream shop, where we went before Jungsu came and 'ruined' our date. "Lets have ice cream." He pulls me in the shop "OMO! Are you Kai from EXO?" The cashier asked he nods and smiles "OMO!!!!!! Y-you're s-so h-handsome!!!" She fangirled "thank you....but can I have two scoops of strawberry ice cream?" Kai asked she nods excitedly and ran to the back "remember when you order one scoop of strawberry and I ordered one scoop of green peppermint?" I nod "well, now we can share the strawberry together." He smiles and holds my hands, and puts my fingers between his. "Lets finish our date, from last time." He smiles at me and I nod "Kai oppa here's your ice cream." The cashier smiles at him, he pays for the ice cream and we walk out of the shop "can you feed me the ice cream" he asked me "lets just pretend like nothing happened and we were still together? Okay? Just for today...." 

I look at him and nod "here ah~~" I give him a spoonful of ice cream "thanks,". We went out to eat and played and I totally forgot that we even broke up "Kai, lets go back to my house!" I smile happily at him, while he had his arms around my waist "I want to go home I kind of miss it...." I pout and he chuckles "okay, then lets go!" He smiled and we walk back to SHINee's dorm "it feels like I haven't been here in years" I said jokingly as I open the front door. I turn on the light and went to the kitchen "Kai are you hungry?" I asked as I look through the cupboards, then I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, "no I'm not hungry yet." Kai said quietly and rested his head on my shoulder. My heart starts to race faster like it use to whenever Kai hugged me, "I miss you." He said sweetly "me too." I smiled and turn to him "do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him as I poke his cheek and he shakes his head "no...I like watching you more," he smiles "aigoo....you like to sweet talk Kai oppa?" I giggled "oppa? You haven't called me that in a long time...." He said and smiles, I got out of the hug and went to my room and Kai followed behind "I miss this bed!" I said and threw myself on it "so soft...." I smile and he chuckles "you're such a kid..." He ruffles my hair.

Kai POV

I looked at the clock and it was 11:55pm "Minsung we should go back now it's late." I said "but can't we just stay here? I miss this house....and my bed..." She whined like a kid "but..." She did some aeygos "aish...you're so cute.." I pinched her cheeks "so does that mean we can stay?" She asked and I nod "yes! I'll go call Suho oppa and let him know!" She smiles happily and calls Suho "oppa? I'm back at home and I will be spending the night here with Kai oppa so don't worry okay? Bye!!" She smiled and hung up "what did he say?" I asked and she sat down beside me on her bed "well...he was like...'Minsung you're back home? Oh you're spending the night? With Kai? Okay be careful! And call if you need anything.' Things like that." She smiled and hugged my arm. My heart started to race faster and faster *this does feel like we never broke up....* "you can barrow Taemin oppa's clothes for tonight, and you can sleep in any room, on any bed you like!" She stood up "wait here I'll get the clothes" she walked to Taemin's room and came back with a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt "I think this will fit you..." She looked at me then the shirt "now go put it on." She gave me the clothes and pushed me to the bathroom.

I changed into the clothes and walked back to her room, when I walked back in her room she was still wearing the same clothes "aren't you going to change for bed?" I asked "maybe later..the clothes fit you well oppa!" She smiles "*yawn* lets sleep....." She rubs her eyes *cute* "okay lets sleep...." I smiles and started to walk out the room but she grab my wrist "can you sleep here. Tonight? And my hair?" She asked politely and I nod. She went to the bathroom and changed into a pajama dress, I laid down beside her and she turns to face me "remember the first time I asked you to do this?" She asked "yes...you were really hurt that time...." I said "did you like me then?" She asked "yes....I did..." I smiled. She moved closer to me so that we were a few inches apart "so do you still like me now?" She asked, I looked at her and I smile "yes." She leaned in and kissed my lips, my eyes widen but slowly I closed it and kissed her back *so does that mean we're together now?* I pull her closer to me and I wrap my arms around her. *I love you Choi Minsung.*

Minsung POV

For the whole day I forgot that Kai and I even broke up. Everything felt so real nothing fake. *this is all going to be over by tomorrow, I don't want this to ever end...I love you Kai...* I pull away from the kiss and look at him. He looks at me *your eyes...lips...you....I love you.* I sit up and he sits up with his arms still around me "this is fake." I said quietly and he lets go of me "fake." He said in a sad tone. I turn to him and caresses his cheeks "I don't want this to be fake. I want to be real." I smile "but we're fake." He looks at me with sad eyes "then lets make it real." I kiss his lips and he smiles and kisses me back, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer so our body was touching. He lays me down on the bed and he's on top of me, I press my lips harder against his. Then my cell phone rings and we pull away "hello? "Minsung! Where are you?!?!?" Onew oppa yelled "at home, why?" I asked "why are you at home? You know how worried I was?" Onew oppa said "oppa why were you so worried? I'm 19 years old. I told you I can take care of myself" I smile "still...." Onew oppa said "oppa it's late here I need to sleep." I said "fine...but I'll going to call you in the morning." He said in a fatherly tone "well instead of calling me when you have free time, why don't you sleep for a bit more? I'll see you in a few days." I said motherly "okay fine. Goodnight my little sister," he kisses the phone and hung up.

I chuckle at the phone "cute." I smile "Onew hyung called?" I look at Kai and nod. I kiss Kai's lips "lets go to sleep I'm really tired...." I yawn "okay...okay.." I laid down on my bed and Kai lays down beside me and pulls me closer "I'm never letting go of you." He said in a serious voice and I giggled "okay," I smile and bury my face in his chest and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------_______________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!

you and Kai are together again!!!!