Joon oppa

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

 

^SHINee's dorm^
 
Minsung POV
 
*why do I always see Kai in my memories?* I sat there thinking then a pillow hits my head "YA!" I yell and see Taemin sit down on my bed "what are you thinking Minsu?" He asked with a innocent face "nothing...I'm kind of hungry....." I pout and he ruffles my hair "lets ask Key hyung to make us ramen!" Taemin pulls my wrist and we walk to Key oppa's room and he who was sleeping "Key hyung...hyung..." Taemin called "Key oppa...Key oppa...." I called and he woke up "YA! Do you know what time it is? I'm tired...let me sleep...." Key oppa covers his head with the blanket, Taemin and I pull it off and we shook him until he sat up "what do you want?!?!" He said annoyed "SSSHHHH.....Jonghyun oppa/hyung is sleeping....can you make us some ramen...we're hungry...." Taemin and I both did an aeygo and Key oppa fell for it "aish....fine....just because I love you guys....and I care..." Key oppa got up and fixed his messy hair, and he walked to the kitchen to make ramen. Taemin and I followed behind and watched him cook, when he finished he placed it on the dinner table. Taemin and I sat down and began to eat while Key oppa sat down and waited for us to finish so he can wash the dishes.
 
"Look at you two....tsk" Key oppa shook his head "sorry oppa...." I said with a mouthful of ramen. Once Taemin and I were finished eating Key oppa washed the dishes and went to bed. While Taemin and I watched TV "Taemin oppa shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked "I will soon...just after this ends." He shrugged. We watched 'Radio Star' until 1:00am I turn to Taemin and realized he was sleeping "Taemin oppa..." I shook him and he woke up "Taemin oppa if you're tired go to bed, it's 1:00am you have a schedule tomorrow morning," I said and I led him to his room. I tucked him in and I went back to my room, I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. 
 
^the next day^
 
I woke up and I felt so lazy, I didn't want to do anything. "Minsung-ah we'll be leaving now. We won't be back till later so don't wait for us." Minho oppa said when he walked in my room "hmmm...okay..." I said lazily and he closed the door and left ~ring ring ring~ I pick up the phone "hello~?" I said "Minsung!" "Joon oppa?" I asked "how have you been?" He asked happily "good, you? How about uncle Yonghwa and aunt Gain? What about my umma and appa?" I missed them "good, good and good." He said "so why did you call? Isn't like nighttime in Canada?" I asked "yes, but I couldn't sleep and I wanted to tell you something." He said excitedly "what?" *does he have a girlfriend?* "I decide to come to Seoul!" He said "really?!?! That's great!!!" I said smiling widely "when will you be coming?" "Next month, will you come pick me up at the airport?" "Of course! I know you would visit me soon...because you miss me..." I smiled "aish...you know me well Choi Minsung." He chuckled "okay I better go bye," he said and we both hung up. "He's coming to Korea!" I felt happy.
 
Around 12:30pm I got up and decided to go out to eat brunch. I wore black short shorts with a blue plaid shirt and a withe spaghetti strap under, I wore my favourite scooby-doo socks and my grey converse. I walked out if the dorm and locked the door, I looked around and everybody seems happy *why is everybody so happy?* I didn't feel anything, all I felt was tired, lazy and hungry. I walked in a restaurant and ordered some food, when I finished I went to the mall. I notice there was a lot of people at the mall today holding signs and posters "ah...excuse..why are there some many people here today?" I ask a girl about my age "don't you know? Today EXO will be here!!! They will have a performance then they will be signing posters and stuff!" She screamed and walked away "oh....so EXO is here...." 
 
I didn't want to see Kai again after the awkward night yesterday so I decided to walk the other way the fans were walking. I went window shopping until I finished going to all the stores, I got thirsty so I went to the food court and bought a bubble tea. I sat there by myself drinking my bubble tea while playing on my cell phone, then someone sat down in front of me and I look up "Sehun-ssi?" I look around us "what are you doing here? I thought you have a performance," I asked "I was going to buy some bubble tea but then I saw you so I came to say hi," he smiled "what are you doing here noona?" He asked "I was bored at home so I came window shopping, I was going to leave soon." I took a sip of my bubble tea "why don't you come see us perform noona?" He said and made a cute face "maybe I shouldn't....." Before I could finish he dragged me to the rest of EXO. *this is going to be awkward....Minsung just act normal...just act normal. Like nothing happened.* I took a few breaths before I saw them practicing before they performed. 
 
"Hyung look, noona is here!" Sehun said happily and all of EXO looks at us "hello," I bowed "Minsung are you here to watch us perform?" Chanyeol asked "actually...." Sehun interrupted me "yes, right noona?" Sehun gave me puppy dog eyes and pouted, *so cute!* "okay," I ruffle his hair and he cheers. "Minsung you can stay here or you can go stand with our fans, to watch us perform" Baekhyun said and smiled "okay, I'll just stay here," I smile. All of EXO were talking to me besides Kai. While everybody surrounded me he stood farther away and said nothing. "Now welcome EXO!" Someone called and EXO huddle together and said their cheer and walked out "good luck!" I yelled and they smiled back. Once they went on stage fans went CRAZY "EXO!!" "OPPA!!!" "GO EXO!!" "AHHH KAI OPPA!" "AAAHHHHHHHHHH EXO OPPA!!!!!!!" "CHANYEOL OPPA!" "SEHUN-AH!!!" "SUHO OPPA!!! AHHHHH" "OPPA I WILL MARRY YOU!!" "I LOVE YOU BAEKHYUN OPPA!" "WE LOVE YOU D.O OPPA!!!" *wow! Scary people....everybody loves them...* EXO's performance starts and the fans go crazier, and they screamed non-stop trying to catch EXO's attention. When the performance finished EXO talked for a bit then they came backstage to change "noona how was our performance?" Sehun asked "you guys did a good job," I smile "we're going to go eat after the signing, would you like to come with us little one?" Chanyeol pat my head, *should I?* "sure..." I smile "okay, wait here." Suho said and they all went to change into new clothes then the walked back on stage, where there was tables and chairs setup for the signing. After two hours of waiting and them signing they finally finished "okay let us change and we can go eat!" D.O ruffles my hair.
 
We went to a ramen restaurant to eat and I felt so full "I'm full..." Baekhyun said "me too..." Suho rubbed his stomach "are you guys finished eating?" The ahjumma asked "yes, thank you can we have the bill?" D.O asked politely "okay," the ahjumma took our empty bowls away and came back with the receipt I take out my money ready to pay, "it's okay noona I'll pay for you." Sehun smiles, then memories came back *Sehun paid for ice cream and Taemin's banana milk one time after we finished eating ramen here...* I looked at him blankly while the memories came back "ah...noona? Hello?" Sehun waved his hand in front of me and that brought me back to reality "huh?....ah...thanks Sehun-ssi," I ruffle his hair "I'll treat you guys ice cream okay?" I said and we all went to the ice cream store near their dorm where I always go "hello ahjumma! Ahjassi!" We all bowed "Minsung-ah! You came back with your handsome boyfriends! Oh, and there is one more!" Ahjumma pointed at Sehun. *came back with my boyfriends? That seems familiar...* another memory hits me *I came here before with EXO when I lived with them for two weeks!* "ah....ahjumma they're not my boyfriends....and this is Sehun. My friend." I smile "aigoo...no need to be shy, you said that two years ago." She smiled slyly "what happened to the boyfriend you came with two years ago? The one from....from...Canada!" The ahjumma asked and EXO all looked at me "the one from Canada?" They all said "oh...you mean Joon oppa? He's in Canada, but he'll be coming to visit next month so I'll bring him here again!" I smile "ahjassi you weren't here the last time, but you can meet him!" I looked at the ahjassi and he smiles "I hope so too," "so you want ice cream?" The ahjumma asked "yes, I want strawberry, Mango for Sehun-ssi, Chocolate for D.O-ssi, vanilla for Suho-ssi, orange cream for Baekhyun-ssi, chocolate chip and cookie dough for Chanyeol-ssi and green peppermint for Kai-ssi." For some reason I knew what they wanted "is that what you guys wanted?....." I asked them and they nod "okay wait here we'll go get it." The ahjumma and ahjassi smiles and went to the back "woah, awesome memories Minsung! It's been two years and you still remember what we want," Chanyeol ruffles my hair.
 
I paid for the ice creams and we left "I will be going home now, bye." I bowed "noona can you stay a bit longer? Do you want to come over and sit?" Sehun asked as he held my had and swings it back and forth "sorry not today Sehun-ssi, I'm tired..." I ruffle his hair and he pouts "goodbye," I waved and started walking home.
 
Kai POV
 
*Joon is coming? So does that mean they're still together?* I my ice cream *I can't believe she remembers what ice cream we eat but doesn't remember us...* "is it me or is Minsung getting prettier and prettier each time we see her?" Baekhyun suddenly said and we all look at him "I know! Noona is ssoooo pretty! Sometimes when I see her I just want to kiss her all over and hug her all day!" Sehun hugged himself "she's also very cute," Suho pointed out "and she's good at cooking!" D.O smiles "she's well mannered, has a good personality and so much more!" Chanyeol opened his arms "Minsung is such a great girl....she's like my ideal girl," they all sigh sweetly "YA! SHE'S MINE!" I gave them death glares "Kai hyung she can't be yours if she doesn't like you!" Sehun crossed his arms "besides you can't just call her, she has the right to choose the guy she likes..." Chanyeol crossed his arms as well. I roll my eyes "whatever. She just doesn't remember me that's why. Once she remembers she'll like me again!" I said happily trying to make myself feel better. They all scoff and we headed home.
 
^SHINee's dorm^
 
Minsung POV
 
When I got home no one was there *oh yeah, they're coming home late....* I threw myself on the couch and closed my eyes. "*sigh* I'm bored....and tired...*yawn*" I got up and went to change into a pair of grey sweat pants and my bright yellow hoodie. I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge "uhm....I want an omelette. Lets see....eggs, tomato, green pepper, bacon, cheese, mushroom, cucumber, and maybe some carrots...." I take out all the ingredients and started cutting them into small cubes, I beat the eggs and added all the ingredients together and cooked it. When it finished cooking I placed it on a plain white plate, I put everything in the sink and I got a fork and started to eat at the dinner table. "Since Joon oppa is coming over should I prepare something?" I asked myself while eating *maybe he can stay here with us! Then he could spend time with me and I won't be bored!!!* I smile at my plan "now all I need to do is ask SHINee oppa," I smile. 
 
^the next morning^
 
"Oppa I have something to ask you guys..." I said as we were eating our breakfast "what is it princess?" Minho oppa looked up from his food "uhm...well, Joon oppa is coming to Seoul visit next month and I was wondering...." He looked at me and raised an eyebrow "wondering....? What?" They all looked at me "I was wondering if he can stay here with us. I mean I'm bored here and he can keep me company and it saves him money and he can sleep in my room so you don't have to prepare anything," I looked at them and gave them my puppy dog eyes "please......" I pouted, they looked at each other then Minho oppa finally answered "Minsung-ah....you're grown up now. You have rights to invite friends over. Joon-ssi is a nice guy, he and his family took care of you when you forgot everything. We are very thankful for him, so tell him he is welcomed." Minho oppa smiled widely "really?!!!?!?! Thanks oppa!!!" I hugged him, and he chuckles.
 
^a month later^
 
^at the airport^
 
Minsung POV
 
"Joon oppa!!" I waved my hands in the air and he waves back. I run and hug him "oppa!! I missed you!" I kiss his cheeks "I miss you too!!!" He ruffles my hair.(Minsung now treats Joon as her brother, so she often kisses his cheeks and holds hands with him) "Joon oppa, you will be staying at my house for the time you're here." I smile and linked arms with him "I know you told me that last week when you called, aish...you like to repeat yourself a lot...." He chuckles and shakes his head, I puff my cheeks "whatever, lets go!" We took the taxi and got home. I showed him around the house "and you will be sharing a room with me!" I smiled while I pulled him in the room "we're sharing rooms? Aren't your oppa's going to get mad or worried?" He looked at me "nope, I asked them already and they agreed, now come on unpack and change so we can go eat!!!!" I helped him unpack. When I lived in Canada I would always sleep in his room and we got so close with in the two years we spend together that we were comfortable seeing each other in our underwear. I don't know when it happened but we just got so comfortable with each other like no one else.
 
"Joon oppa are you going to cook for me?!?!?" I smile at him while I battered my eyelashes and he chuckles "okay, what do you want?" He asked as he looked at me "uhm....I want to eat cupcakes oppa," I wrap my arms around his neck "do you have cupcake mix? And the other ingredients?" He looked around "yes, I bought some last week." I opened the cupboard and took out the things we needed and started to mix things "OPPA! OPPA!" I yelled and Joon oppa turned to me, I dipped my index finger in the icing and wipe some on the tip of his nose "YA!" He yelled and dipped his finger in the icing and chased after me "you can't catch me!!" I stick out my tongue "I will!" He chased me, then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and he wiped icing on my cheeks "got cha!" He smiled and let go "oppa!" I pout and he hugged me "aigoo~ is my Minsung mad?" He pulled away "lets finish making the cupcakes," he pulled me to the kitchen and we finished baking. We decorated the cupcakes and we felt happy with our work "good job oppa!" I ruffle his hair "I know! You to my Minsung!" He pinched my cheeks "now. Time to clean up," we turn to the mess we made and sighed. 
 
By the time we finished cleaning up SHINee oppa came home "oppa! Look Joon oppa and I made cupcakes!" I hugged them "did you clean up the mess?" Key oppa asked with a frown as I nod "of course!" I said like a good child and he pat my head "good," he smiled and they all jumped on the couch looking tired "I'm so tired!" Jonghyun oppa complained "I want chicken...." Onew oppa mumbles and I caresses his cheek "you guys work so hard, look how tired you guys are..." I felt bad for them "it's okay, it might be tiring sometimes but it's all worth it," Onew oppa smiled and ruffled my hair "I made cupcakes I'll get you guys some," I walked to the kitchen where Joon oppa was looking at the cupcakes "lets bring these out to eat," I smile at him and he nods. We bring out the cupcakes and we all ate it happily, SHINee oppa's also looked less tired.
 
^one week later^
 
^SMTown^
 
Taemin POV
 
I was at SMTown practicing a dance with Kai "okay Kai, I think this is enough dancing." I drank my water bottle "okay, I'm tired anyways...." Kai said wiping his sweat "lets go to my house to hangout, it's been awhile." I pat Kai's shoulder "sure...." He said looking nervous "Minsung won't be there, she's going out. If that's what you're wondering." I chuckled when his face looked disappointed. *Minsung will remember you one day my friend*
 
Minsung POV
 
Joon oppa and I were going to meet up with Binyoung unnie and them later "let me shower first!" Joon oppa ran to the bathroom "NO! Ladies first oppa!!!" I chased after him and pulled him out of the bathroom and I locked the door "I will shower first!" I laughed "Ya! Aish.....you better be quick," he chuckled. I undress myself and started to shower. After I finished showering I realized I didn't bring my clothes so I called Joon oppa "Joon oppa!" I screamed from the bathroom "what is it?" He asked as he rushed to the bathroom thinking something happened "Oppa...I forgot my clothes....can you get it for me?" I asked shyly "aish....Minsung-ah, you're really forgetful...." He walked to your room and found a baby blue floral dress, and your undergarment "Minsung do you need your bra and underwear?" He yelled *underwear?* "YA!JOON OPPA DON'T LOOK AT THAT!" I yelled and opened the bathroom door.
 
Taemin POV
 
"Onew hyung and them are at a interview, so it's just going to be you and me buddy," we chuckle as I open the door. I heard screaming near the bathroom "YA!JOON OPPA DON'T LOOK AT THAT!" Minsung screamed and opened the bathroom door. She saw us and her eyes widen and Joon walks out of her room with a dress in his hand "ya! Minsung calm...." He saw us and stopped talking, I looked at Kai then Minsung. Then Kai and I notice Minsung was only wearing a towel so we quickly turned away "YA! MINSU! YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH SIX GUYS YOU SHOULDN'T JUST BE WALKING AROUND WITH ONLY A TOWEL!" I yelled "sorry....I forgot my clothes." She said.
 
Minsung POV
 
*this is embarrassing* I run to my room and grabbed my underwear and bra, then I grabbed my dress from Joon oppa and went to the bathroom and slammed the door. I could feel my cheeks burn up *aish! Soo embarrassing!* I yelled in my head and quickly wore my clothes. 
 
Kai POV
 
*What does Taemin hyung mean when he said she lives with 6 guys?* When I heard the door close, Taemin and I turn back around and we see Joon standing there "hello Kai-ssi, its been two years since we last saw each other right?" He smiled and walked up to me "nice to see you again Joon-ssi," I smile *what is he doing here? Are they still dating?* I look at Taemin and he's looking at Joon "Joon I thought you and Minsung were going to meet Binyoung," Taemin said.
 
Taemin POV
 
*aish...I forgot Joon lives here with us now...* "we were but because Binyoung was busy so we push back the time." Joon answered and we all sat down at the dinner table, I look at Kai and he seems like he has a lot of questions to ask. The three of us sat there saying nothing "ah....Kai do you want something to drink?" I asked breaking the silence "it's okay hyung," Kai smiles.
 
Minsung POV
 
I blow dry my hair and brushed it, I let it down and it reached up to my elbow. I open the door and walked out shyly, still feeling embarrassed "ah....Joon oppa you can go shower now...." I looked at him and he nods, he walks pass me to go to the bedroom to get his clothes "don't be so embarrassed," he whispered in my ears and ruffles my hair. *aish...he knows me so well...* I frowned and looked at Kai and Taemin "Kai-ssi are you here to hang out with Taemin oppa?" I asked and sat down in front of them "yeah..." He smiles "Minsung, next time remember to bring clothes to the bathroom before you shower, you live with 6 guys. It's dangerous!" Taemin oppa looked at me with an embarrassed face "oppa....it was an accident...and besides you guys won't do anything to me," I frowned "still! Maybe we will, even though you've known us for such a long time. You can never be to careful," he frowned "Taemin oppa...are you telling me that you guys are...monsters?" I said jokingly and he crossed his arms "okay okay. I will remember next time," I pinch his cheeks, I then realized Kai was staring at me "Kai-ssi...." I looked at him, he looked away "ah..." He scratched the back of his head.
 
"Minsung I'm done! Lets go!" Joon oppa said as he opened the bathroom door "okay, just let me grab my high heels!" I walk to my room and grabbed a pair of light brown high heels "okay in ready!" I smiled, I look at Joon oppa and he just wore a plain white t-shirt and jeans. *woah...even in plain clothing Joon oppa looks good,* I smile "my Joon oppa looks so handsome in ordinary clothes," I cling onto his arm and he smiles "aren't I always handsome?" He pinches my cheeks "ahem..." Taemin oppa clears his throat "oh, Taemin oppa tell Minho oppa and them we'll be out. We might come home late so don't wait for us!" I kiss Taemin oppa's cheek and we left.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-/----------------//-----
 
PLEASE COMMENT