Showcase? (Part 2)

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

Minsung POV

The showcase is tomorrow and I'm so nervous, because not only am I stage fright but also because a lot of people have high exspectation of me. "Minsung stop worrying you'll do fine," Onew oppa pats my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile "I hope so..." "YA! Don't mess up tomorrow or I'll kill you!" Taemin threaten. Everybody hits his head "AISH!.....Minsung don't worry everything will be fine you'll do great!" Key oppa smiles brightly at me and I nod "I'm sorry we won't be there to watch it though." Jonghyun oppa said disappointedly "it's okay oppa." I pat his hand and I look at the clock "oppa I have to go!" I grab my bag and wore my converse "where are you going Minsung?" Minho oppa ask "Kai oppa and I are going to practice our dance." I look at the clock one more time "oppa I have to go now I'll be late..." Before I could leave Minho oppa held on to my wrist "did you forget something Minsung-ah?" He smiled, I sigh "okay. Good bye oppa." I kissed him on the cheeks "I want one to Minsung!" "Yeah me to me too!" Onew, key and Jonghyun oppa all ran up to me for a kiss "aish hyung what are you doing? Minsung don't kiss these Pabo! They're erts!" Minho oppa said jokingly, I laugh and kissed them on the cheeks. I look at Taemin "Taemin-ssi," I called out and he looked at me shyly, "do you want one too before I leave?" I asked jokingly, he shakes his head and smirks "I'm not 5, why would I want...." Before he could finish I cupped his face and kissed his right cheek "okay now I'm really late! thanks oppa." I said sarcastically and ran out the door.

Taemin POV

When she kissed me my heart started racing and I could feel my cheeks burn, I place my hand on where she kissed me and I blinked a few times "Taemin-ah, are you okay? You look kind of...red?" Minho said and walked away *why do I feel like this? Aish! Choi Minsung!* "shouldn't you be practicing to?" Key asked "yeah, but...." "No buts just go with Minsung to practice together," Key pats my shoulder "go so you can catch up with her!" He pushed me to the door and I wore my shoes and ran after Minsung "YA!! MINSU-AH WAIT UP!!" I screamed and ran up to her when she stopped at the bus stop "do you need something?" She asked "wait..." I said while panting, after I calm down I started talking "we should practice for our duet to, don't you think?" She looks at me weirdly "okay. But I have to practice with Kai first, you don't mind waiting a little bit right?" She looks at me, before I could answer the bus came "the bus is here!" She smiles and points at the bus. The bus stops in front of us, the door opens and Minsung got on the bus while I didn't move because I can see a bunch of fan girls on the bus taking out their cell phones and cameras getting ready to take pictures. Minsung turns around and looks at me "aren't you going to come?" She asked "maybe I can ask hyung to driv...." Before I could finish Minsung grabs my hand and pulls me on the bus and we sat at the back, people started to take pictures of us but Minsung didn't seem to mind, so she just looked out the window. I smiled and waved at the girls and they screamed quietly to each other, I turn my attention to Minsung and she looked troubled "Minsu, is something bothering you?" I asked quietly "no...nothing," she said without looking at me. I stared at her and my heart skipped a beat *Taemin what's wrong with your heart?* I asked myself. I look down to my hands and realized we were still holding hands, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I smiled "Taemin-ah...." Minsung said and she turned her attention to me, I look at her then back at our hands I felt myself blush and I tired to hide it. She notices and smiles "aigoo is this the first time you've held a girls hand Taemin?" I look at her trying to not blush "y-ya! I've held girls hands before!" I said and she giggles "okay okay...sorry," she removes her hands from mine and ruffles my hair "aish! Don't do that." I said annoyed "sometimes I feel like a noona to you, I swear." She chuckles and looks out the window "we're getting off in the next stop okay?" I nod even though she can't see me. 

After we got off the bus she led me to EXO's dorm "why are we here?" I ask her "well we need to pick up Kai oppa and them," she pokes my head and presses the door bell. We waited there for 5 seconds then Chanyeol opens the door "Minsung!" He smiles at her and she bowed "hello Chanyeol oppa! Is everybody ready?" She asks politely *she never talks to me like that!* "yeah, why don't you come in and sit," he smiles and we walk in. "Oh...Taemin I didn't notice you were here. why are you here?" Chanyeol asks *thanks for noticing me hyung..-_-"* I bowed "hello Chanyeol hyung," he smiles "YA! MINSUNG IS HERE!!" Chanyeol screams. Then the rest of EXO came out "hello oppas!" Minsung smiles and bowed "hello Minsung!" They all said happily, then they turn to me. I bowed and smiled "hello hyungs!" They smile back and they sat down around Minsung on the couch so I sat on the floor *its so lonely...I feel like an out cast...* "Minsung noona! I missed you!!" Sehun runs out from his room with Kai walking behind him "oh Taemin hyung what are you doing here?" Kai said as he sat down beside me "I have to practice with Minsung as well you know." He nods. "Minsung noona! I can't wait to dance with you!!" Sehun said happily "me too Sehun!" She pats him lightly on the cheeks and smiles *her smile is so sweet!!* "Kai oppa are you ready?" She turns her attention to Kai and he nods "ready as I'll ever be!" They all stood up and grabbed their bags "where are we going hyung?" I asked Baekhyun "we're going to the dance studio to practice." I nod and followed everybody else.

We all walked there because it wasn't that far. I notice I was staring at Minsung the whole time because Sehun kept on holding on to her hand, and shoulder! I was starting to get a bit angry, I look over at Kai a few times and notice he was a bit mad as well *Kai why did we like the same girl? How am I going to tell you?* 

Kai POV

I watched Sehun and Minsung the whole time as we walked to the dance studio. Sehun was so clingy, I mean he kept on touching Minsung. "YA! SEHUN!" I yelled out and he turned around "yes hyung?" He asked while holding on Minsung's hand "walk at the back." I gave him death glares, he quickly lets go of Minsung and walks to the back, Minsung stood there looking at me confused "what was that all about oppa?" She asked and she smiles "nothing...it's just..that hyung needed to talk to him" I made up something random, she nods "okay. Oppa lets go eat after this!" She smiles like a little child so I couldn't help but chuckle and ruffle her hair "okay, what do you want to eat then?" I asked "you chose oppa!" She smiles. When we saw the dance studio building and she got so excited "OPPA!! I see the building!!" She jumped up and down *aigoo so cute* I smile "lets go oppa!" She grabs my hand and ran, I felt my heart speed and a smile creeped my face. When we stopped everybody was right behind us. "Lets go in oppa!" I nod and she pulls me in, she never let go of my hands and I didn't want her to. 

When we got to the studio Minsung let go of my hand "woah!" She turns and smiles brightly at me and I smile back "oppa! This is so BIG!" Suho laughs "I'm glad you like it! I thought that since we have so many people we should get a bigger dance studio," he rubs the back of his neck and smiles "hyung lets hurry and practice I wanna eat afterwards, I'm hungry," Sehun whines like a child. Minsung walks over to him and holds his hand "sorry Sehun, noona has some crackers in my bag do want some?" Minsung asked politely "noona lets share it!" Sehun smiled brightly and drags her to her bag, she took out a box of dinosaur shape like crackers and opens it "oppa you guys want some to?" We all nod and took some "thanks Minsung!" We all smiled at her "no problem...actually I should be the one to say thank you. Thank you for being our back up dancers oppa." She stands up and bowed "aigoo....we don't mind helping at all, you're so sweet!" D.O pinches her cheeks "alright lets starting practicing okay?" I asked "okay let's start!" Suho looked at everybody and they all got ready. 

We practiced for two whole hours, then Minsung and Taemin practice for two hours. "Taemin-ah lets stop here. I'm hungry," Minsung pouted cutely and Taemin nods "you're right I bet hyung and them are hungry too," Taemin said and they both turn to us "oppa what do you want to eat?" She looks at Baekhyun "....ramen? I know a restaurant that has really good ramen!" He beamed and we all went.

^at the restaurant^

Minsung POV

"I'm so full!" I smile at everybody "me too! Eh, noona do you want ice cream?" Sehun ask "yes! Lets go get ice cream!" I sat up straight "didn't you just say you were full?" Taemin ask and raised his brow, I stook out my tongue "Sehun lets get ice cream! Do you guys want any oppa?" I turn to everybody else "no it's okay we're full." They all nod and smile "what about you? Do you want ice cream?" I turn to Taemin "no....but! I want banana milk!" He smiles and I roll my eyes "okay then you guys go home first and I'll go buy ice cream and meet you guys back at your dorm!" I stood and grabbed my bag "Minsung you can't go alone its dark out. It'll be dangerous." Suho said like a father "I'll go with her!" Taemin, Kai and Sehun all said at the same time and everybody else looked at them weirdly "uhm....Sehun can you go with me?" I smile and reach out my hand for him to hold "okay noona!" Sehun smiles and holds my hand and we walked out the store.

Taemin POV

*why are they holding hands? Are they like 5? They look like a couple!* I was so mad inside "they look so cute together! Just like a couple!" Chanyeol said out loud and everybody hits his head lightly "ouch! What I just telling the truth!" Chanyeol rubs the back of his head. I look over at Kai and he seems worried, *does he really like Minsung? Aish Taemin! When did you start liking her? When Minho hyung finds out he'll kill you!* I scold myself in my head.

^at the store^

Minsung POV

I held Sehun's hand as we walked to the store to buy ice cream. "Noona what kind if ice cream do you want?" Sehun asked "strawberry! What about you?" I smile and look up at him because he was taller then me "uhm....I'll have mango!" He smiles "ahjumma can I have one strawberry and one mango please," I smiled at the ahjumma and she went to go get them. "I'll go get some banana milk for Taemin." I let go of his hand and walk to the back to get milk "uhm...banana milk...banana milk...banana milk!" I beamed and got three small cartons of milk "got them!" I put the milk on the counter and got out my wallet "its okay noona, I already paid," he smiles and push my hand down "aigoo such a gentlemen Sehun." I pat his head. "Aigoo such a cute young couple!" The ahjumma squelled, I felt my cheeks go red and same with Sehun, we both bowed and left. It was so awkward between us that we didn't say anything, but I can't stand it so I spoke "ah....Sehun lets eat our ice cream so it won't melt," I suggested he nods "here noona." He hands me my ice cream and he starts eating his ice cream "noona that looks good..." Sehun looks at my ice cream, I giggled at his cuteness "you want some then?" He nods his head like a child "*hehehehe* here ah~" he opens his mouth and I put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth "is it good? You like it?" He nods and smiles "okay come on, oppa is waiting for us." 

We walked back to EXO's dorm and pressed the door bell and Baekhyun opens the door "that took you guys long enough." He smiled and we walked in "did you get me milk?" Taemin asked while sitting on the floor "here, hyung." Sehun gives Taemin the bag of milk, Taemin quickly takes the bag and drinks the milk "oh...Minsung you're back." Kai walks out of the bathroom with his hair wet because he just finished showering "ah, yeah...it's getting late I should go now. Taemin lets go." I look at Taemin "okay," he stands up "thank you so much for today oppa and Sehun!" I bowed and pat Sehun's head "bye." I wave "bye hyung." Taemin bowed and we left.

When Taemin and I reach home we were greeted by Onew oppa "Minsung, Taemin-ah! Did you eat yet?" We nod "Onew oppa were is everybody else?" I sat beside Onew oppa on the couch "they have a show today," I nod understanding "how come you and Taemin don't have to go?" Taemin sits down with his cartons of banana milk "because my teacher talked to manager hyung about the showcase and I have to practice," he frowns a bit "I had to record something so didn't go, I actually just came home." Onew oppa pats my head. *yawn* "I think someone is sleepy." Onew oppa chuckles "*yawn* but I don't want to sleep yet....I'm still kind of nervous for tomorrow..." I pout "you'll do fine. Taemin-ah take care of her okay?" Onew oppa looks at Taemin "hyung she's 19 years old she can take care of herself," he said annoyed "aish!.....Minsung remember EXO will be there too, if anything happens and you can't get to us then go to them okay?" He looks at me with a serious face "okay oppa, *yawn* I-I.....*yawn* I should..ah...*yawn* sleep *yawn*" I said already half asleep, Onew oppa chuckles and caresses my left cheek "aigoo our Minsung is getting tired, time for bed," he smiles sweetly, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

Onew POV

Minsung lays down on the couch and fell asleep "I told you to sleep, but not here." I chuckle "hyung now what?" Taemin looks at me "well we should bring her back in her room, so Taemin help okay?" He nods. I stand up and I carry Minsung bridal style to her room and Taemin brings her bag in and places it on the floor "Taemin go to sleep the showcase is tomorrow you're going to be tired," I said as I tuck Minsung in "okay hyung...don't sleep so late to," I nod and he walks back to the room, I sigh and look at the sleeping Minsung "she must be so tired..." I said to myself "sleep well my little Minsung," I smiled and walk out the room. "Hyung we're home!" Jonghyun yelled "SHHHH!!!!! Minsung is sleeping!" I yell at him in a whispering voice "sorry...they're home already?" Jonghyun ask "did she just sleep?" Key asked as he headed for the kitchen "yeah, I could tell she was really tired. She fell asleep while talking to me," I let out a little chuckle thinking about how cute she is "aigoo....my poor Minsung....I'll wake up and make her breakfast tomorrow morning to support her." Minho smiled proudly at himself "you guys must be tired go to bed okay? I'm going to sleep to. Goodnight." They all waved and I headed to my room and see a wide awake Taemin laying on his bed "Taemin-ah are you not going to sleep?" I got on my bed and tucked myself in "hyung...I-I....ah.." Taemin said nervously "is something bothering you? If you have something to say than say it." I look at him "hyung. Kai likes Minsung. And same with Sehun. I think." He said in a disappointed voice "what about you? Do you like her as well?" His eyes widen by my question "hyung-g...I-I...d-don't...." I smile "Taemin it's okay I won't tell anyone, if you like her I'm okay with it. Tell her how you feel, Minsung is a good girl and a lot of people are after her. So if you like her show her." I pat his shoulder "sleep you have a showcase tomorrow." He nods and goes back to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT