Our parents are friends?

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

Minsung POV

Today is the last day of school "SUMMER HERE WE COME!" everybody in the room screamed, Joon oppa walks up to me "what will you be doing this summer Minsung? Are you going back to Seoul to visit your brother?" He asked as I went to my locker "no, I have summer school and my umma and appa want me to meet some of their friends here so I'll be busy all summer..." I pout "really? Awh..that . But if you want to hangout just call me, or text that works too!" He smiles "okay, bye," "bye," we waved goodbye and I walked home like I do everyday. 

^at home^

"Minsung are you home?" Umma asked from the kitchen "yes," I take off my shoes and sit down on the couch "are you busy tomorrow?" She walks out of the kitchen with a bowl of fresh strawberries, I shake my head "no why?" I take a strawberry and eat it "well the other day, I saw an old friend and we wanted to have dinner together. You know a gathering? Well they're bringing their son and we want you to go with us." Umma takes a strawberry and eats it "okay," *even if I rejected you will still make me go...* I sigh and walked in my room. I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling "this is going to be a long summer..." I whisper and closed my eyes.

^back in seoul^ 

Kai POV

"Kai I need to talk to you, come in my office." Manager hyung calls me over, I walk in his office and he told me to take a seat "Kai since you're the looks in the group, you have to be the one to do this." He said in a serious voice, I nod "okay, what is it?" I asked "you have to date another celebrity to help with EXO become more popular." He took out a folder with a bunch of celebrity proflie in it "you can choose who you want to date. Dating another celebrity 'Kai and ______ the cutest couple yet!' 'Big love story!' 'Story of the year!' 'EXO charming prince!' " he smiles at me, "but why me? I don't want to just date someone and use them. Don't you watch dramas? It always turns out wrong. And what if the fans find out? What if she disagrees? What if we really fall for each other?" I asked, I didn't really care about those I just had Minsung in my heart and no one else. "The fans won't find out it's a secret, and all these girls agreed and are more then willing to date you, and IF you do really fall for each other that's even better! It would be the real thing!" He claps his hands happily "but why me? Why can't Suho hyung do it?" I protested but I know I will still end up doing it "sorry but because you're the face of the group, you're more popular. So fans would pay more attention." He said with a serious face "now choose," he gives me the folder, I look through all the profiles.

I didn't know who to choose and I didn't want to "this one," I close my eyes and chose a random one "Krystal, from f(x)? I'll call her manager." Manager hyung leaves the room "Krystal? *sigh* SHINee hyung's are going to be mad...." I walked out of the office and went back to the dorm.

^next day^

Minsung POV

"Minsung dress nicely Okay?" Umma said, "okay," I look through my closet and found a light pink dress, and with a black waist belt, with red high heels. I tie my hair in a high ponytail and grab my golden coloured purse and walked out to the living room. "Does this look nice?" I asked "that looks good, now come on or we'll be late." Appa grabs the car keys and we let the house.

We arrived at a restaurant, it was pretty, it looked like it was some where you would go with family. "Right here!" Someone waved their hands at us and we walk towards them "aigoo...sorry are we late? Minsung call aunt Gain and uncle Yonghwa" I bow and looked at them "aunt Gain, uncle Yonghwa." They both giggled "your daughter is really pretty, what is your name sweetie?" Aunt Gain asked me "my name is Minsung." I bowed again, "Gain-ah where is you son?" Umma asked as we all sit down across from them, umma sat in front of aunt Gain and appa sat down in front of uncle Yonghwa and I sat in front of an empty seat. "Ah...sorry he'll be a little late," Aunt Gain said and smiled at me "umma!" Someone screamed, but I didn't look over I just looked at my glass of water "oh...you're here!This is my son," Uncle Yonghwa said "Oh Seojoon, nice to meet you," he introduce himself *Oh Seojoon?* I quickly look up and see Joon oppa "Joon oppa?" I said shocked "Minsung?" He looked at me, our parents looked at each other "you guys know each other?" Umma asked "umma, you remember when I told you I met my first friend and his name was Oh Seojoon? Well that's him," I said and she nods "so you know each other?" Aunt Gain asked "umma remember when I told you there was this new girl in my classes? Well it's Minsung." He smiles.

We all sat down and started to eat and talk, our parents just kept talking about random things while Joon oppa and I were talking to each other "weird, how our parents know each other eh?" Joon oppa asked and I nod in agreement "but it's nice because we will be seeing each other more! And I don't have to be sitting here awkwardly with someone I don't know," I grinned and chuckled "aigoo~ I'm like your life saver then?" He pinches my cheeks "aigoo~ look at those two~" umma cooed "I know! They look so cute together~" aunt Gain cooed, Joon oppa and I looked at each other and blushed *aish! Why are you blushing Minsung?!?!?* "aigoo~ you kids don't have to be shy...." Appa said *aish....thanks umma, thanks appa* I thought saracasticly, "okay, lets go back to my place to have some tea and coffee, and we can catch up some more," aunt Gain suggested "okay, that would be great! Why don't you kids go out and play," umma looked at me "umma we don't play, we're 19 years old," I grinned "aish....do what ever you kids do okay? Come back to aunt Gain's house afterwards okay?" She makes me stand up "be careful kids, don't come home so late," Uncle Yonghwa said and both Joon oppa and I left.

"so where do you want to go miss Choi? I will be your tour guide today," Joon oppa smiles and I giggle "anywhere you like mr. Oh," he ruffles my hair "lets go get ice cream," he suggested *ice cream....? Aish Choi Minsung snap out of it! You broke up with Kai already!* I scold myself in my head "sure lets go!" I smile and he led the way. We walk in this pick and white store with ice cream pictures all over the walls "woah...." I was so amazed, in Korea we had pretty ice cream stores but this one looks so different "you amazed?" Joon oppa asked and I nod, he chuckles "what flavour of ice cream do you want?" He asked as we walk over to the front counter "strawberry," I said quickly, but then I had second thoughts because I would always eat strawberry ice cream with Kai "actually can you choose a flavour for me?" I asked him and he nods "uhm.....what about the orange serbert?" He looks at me "okay!" I said happily "hi, can I have two scoops of orange serbert and two scoops of Carmel chocolate." Joon oppa smiles and the cashier tells him the price and he paid for it "Joon oppa I can pay for myself, how much was it? I'll pay you back," I take out my wallet but he stops me "I can't make a girl pay, besides you're new here. It should be my treat!" He pats my head and I smile *I'm so lucky! I always have a gentleman beside me!* "thanks, but next time I'll pay," I pinch his cheeks "here you go, please come again," the cashier hands Joon oppa the ice cream and we leave "here you go," he hands me the ice cone "try it," he looks at me excitedly, I giggle and my ice cream "woah! It taste great!!!" I my ice cream some more "aigoo~ you're so cute when you do that! You look like a puppy," he pinches my cheeks. 

^Seoul Korea^

Kai POV

"okay Kai don't be nervous okay? Today you will meet up and talk about the details, then tomorrow you two will go on your first date." Manager hyung pats my back "I'm not nervous hyung. I've seen krystal a lot of times, only you seem nervous" I sigh "aish! This kid here...." Hyung glares at me "hello everybody," Krystal walks in and bows with f(x) manager behind her "Krystal you're here." Hyung walks up to her and I follow behind "hello Kai oppa," Krystal waves and I smile "hello," hyung and her manager went to the office to talk about some stuff so Krystal and I were left alone in the room. We both sat down on the chair "Krystal sumbae, why are you doing this?" I couldn't help but ask "Kai oppa you don't had to call me sumbae, just Krystal is fine," she smiles sweetly "and I'm doing this because you chose me, you could have chose someone else. And I had to be part of it," she smiles "but our manager told me about everything before hand, so no worries Kai oppa, it's only to help you guys promote," she takes a sip of her drink *wow, so straight forward. She's so positive,* I smile "thank you for doing this Krystal," I pat her head "no problem," then hyung and her manager walks in "your first date will be tomorrow, at a coffee shop and park okay?" Hyung looks at both of us, we both nod.

"Hyung I'm going," I stand up and bow "bye Krystal," I waved and she wave back "goodbye Kai oppa see you tomorrow for our date!" She laughs and I chuckle *cute~* I walk down the hall and I see SHINee hyung's, I walk up to them and bow "hello hyung," they smile "hello," they said I look up "we got to go, see you next time," Onew hyung left and everybody followed behind "bye hyung," they pat my shoulder. I decided to walk around, and I walked pass an ice cream shop, "Minsung would so love to come in here..." I sigh, I walk in and buy her favourite flavour, strawberry. I sit down and fans started surrounding me but I igorned them and started to eat it, all of Minsung's memories started flashing in my mind *I wonder what she's doing right now....*. After I finished eating the ice cream I had to run back to my dorm because fans kept on following me. 

^EXO dorm^

"I'm....home...." I said trying to catch my breath "hyung why are you panting?" Sehun asked and gave me a glass of water "I.....was.....being.....chased.....by......fans" I sat down on the couch. "We have a break tomorrow do you guys want to go out and eat?" D.O asked "sure!!!" They all said excitedly "lets invite SHINee sumbae," Suho suggested "okay," they all agreed, Chanyeol calls Minho "hello?......Minho sumbae we were wondering if you guys wanted to go out to eat tomorrow,......okay then see you tomorrow.....bye," he hung up "so they're going?" Baekhyun asked "yeah." Chanyeol answered "I can't go," I said "why? Do you have plans?" Baekhyun asked "yup, I have a date with Krystal," I stretched my arms "oh.....WAIT....A DATE WITH WHO?!?!?!" They all yelled "with Krystal sumbae from f(x)" I looked at them "wait....for the promotion thing? You chose Krystal sumbae?" Sehun asked and I nod. They looked at each other like I did something really stupid "why? Why? Is something wrong?" I asked "nothing, just make sure you don't make things to serious with her okay? Even though she knows this is just a plan, she's still a little girl. She's even younger then Sehun, so don't hurt her feelings okay Kai?" Suho said in a worried tone "okay...." I raised an eye brow "I'm going to go take a shower," I stood up and got  my clothes and went in the bathroom *Minsung you won't be mad if I do this right?*

^Canada^

Minsung POV

"how long do you think our parents have known each other?" I asked "my umma told me they've known each other since first grade" he finish eating his cone "wow that's a long time." I finish my cone "so lets go to Wonderland!" Joon oppa suggested "Wonderland? The amusement park?" I asked and he nods "okay!" I said happily, we took the cab to Wonderland. On the ride there I was starting to get sleepy because it was an hour ride, my eyes started to get droopy "you can sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when we get there," Joon oppa smiles, I was already half asleep so I just nod and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Joon POV

Minsung fell asleep, I look at her and her head was bobbing around *her neck's going to hurt..* I gently place her head on my shoulder so she can sleep better. I brush her hair behind her ears to show her face, she suddenly hugged my arm and it made my heart flutter. She looks cute when she sleeps, I gently her cheeks and she smiles. My heart beats faster and faster *oh my god....* I calm myself down and just looked out the window. When we arrived I gently shook Minsung "Minsung...Minsung...wake up we're here..." She slowly opens her eyes, she rubs it and smiles "we're here?," she ask, I nod, we got out of the cab and we went to line up for the tickets "sorry does your shoulder hurt?" Minsung gently massages my shoulder "no it's fine, do you feel as tired?" She shakes her head, we bought two tickets and went in.

Minsung POV

"WOAH! So much rides!!!!!" I screamed like a child and Joon oppa chuckles "which one do you want to go first?" He asked "all of them!" I point to all the rides. We lined up and sat on the scariest ones first and then the other rides, by the time we finished it was already 10:30pm "Minsung time to go home, our parents are going to worry," Joon oppa said and looked at his watch "okay...." I pout, I didn't want to leave yet. He looks at me and smiles "lets go get lollipops," I nod "I haven't eaten lollipops in a month!!!" Since I moved to Canada "come on," he grabs my hand and drags me to the candy store. I ended up buying strawberry, orange, coca cola and bluerasberry lollipop, "you want one oppa?" I asked "okay" he looks at me "uhm....you can have a strawberry!" I unwrap the wrapper and I put the lollipop in his mouth "time to go home!" He smiles and we take the cab home. The ride was an hour long so when we got to Joon oppa's house it was 12:00am, Joon oppa open the doors and our parents were still talking "OMO! You kids are back!" They all smile at us "did you guys have fun?" Appa asked and I nod "awh....you guys have to go home already?" Aunt Gain whined "umma..." Joon oppa said a bit embarassed "you guys can sleep over!" She suggested "that would be great!!!" Umma said happily "then it's settled you guys can sleep in the guest room and Minsung can sleep in Seojoon's room" uncle Yonghwa said "wait...than where am I sleeping?!?!?" Joon oppa yelled "in your room. You and Minsung can share," they all said at the same time, we both looked at each other with wide eyes "WHAT?!?!" 

So in the end my parents slept in the guest room and I have to sleep in Joon oppa's room "sorry to bother you oppa...." I said in a sad tone "it's okay, here you can sleep on my bed.....I'll...ah....sleep on the floor...." He looks at the floor like its hell "oppa you don't have to, we can share beds." I suggested and he waves his hands and shakes his head "n-no!!!" I chuckle "I'll sleep on one side and you sleep on the other. I don't want you sleeping on the floor," I smile "but...." I did the cutest aeygo I could do and he smiles "okay fine," I smile. We got on the bed and used a pillow to make a wall between us, I didn't mind sleeping with out the wall but Joon oppa insisted so we did. "Goodnight Joon oppa," I said "goodnight," he said. I slowly close my eyes and fell asleep.

Joon POV

I couldn't sleep, my heart kept on beating faster and faster. I felt like it was going to expload. I turn to my right and the pillow was gone, so I can see Minsung's face clearly, she had fair skin, nice long black hair, and a smile on her face. I gently reach out my hand and her hair *Minsung....* I never had these feelings for her before but it all started today....suddenly I want to know if she had a relationship back in Korea, I want to know more about her. I felt myself get hotter so I went to the kitchen to get a drink "Oh Seojoon, don't be a ert! Snap out if it!" I yelled in a whispering voice. After I thought I had cool down I went back in my room, I look at Minsung, she borrowed my umma's pajama dress. Even though the dress was old and worn, it was beautiful on Minsung. *go to bed Seojoon, go to sleep.* I walked back to my side if the bed and quickly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------111111111------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!!

i know it's sad.....Kai is forced to date Krystal.....do you think she'll start liking him? Do you think Kai and Minsung will move on without each other?