I like you

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

^SMTown dance studio^

Taemin POV

"Okay you ready?" I looked at Minsung who has her eyes closed "YA!!!Wake up!!" I yelled and she jumps a little "okay okay start the music" I play the music and I started to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AnP6V2HCo

Blue: Taemin

Light purple: Minsung

Green: Both

'There are so many things I couldn't say
You have never heard them before but
I'm not someone who just loves anyone I see
 
Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you
I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don't really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way
Will you warmly hold me right now?
 
Though someday your name might become strange 
'There are so many things I couldn't say
You have never heard them before but
I'm not someone who just loves anyone I see
 
I stare into her eyes and my heart skipped a beat when she started to sing *Oh my gosh!!! Lee Taemin what on earth are you doing? Look away from her...remember you don't like her. YOU DON'T LIKE HER!*
 
Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you
I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don't really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way
Will you warmly hold me right now?
 
Though someday your name might become strange 
My heart will remember all the memories
Even if a painful separation comes between us, lets not think about that today
 
Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you
I am standing here a I only see you
After this love, I don't really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way
Will you warmly hold me closer?
 
Now I'm not alone
Only you who has come to me from that place
Only you are my everything
 
After this love, I don't really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way
Will you warmly hold me closer?
 
Closer
Warmer
Will you hold me?'
 
She looked at me and smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back. "So what do you think?" she asked bringing me back to reality, I clear my throat "Ah...yeah..ah....that was pretty good, but I think you should still put somemore emotion in it though." she nods "Okay well since we're done, let's go home. I'm tired." she puffed her cheeks *Aigoo so cute* I try to hide my smile "okay then, let's go"
 
^the next day^
 ^at school durning Dance class^
 
Minsung POV
 
"Minsung I asked hyung and Sehun to help us with the backup dance and they said yes!" Kai smiled brightly "REALLY?!?!?! THAT'S GREAT OPPA!!" I hug him because I was so happy. "Okay class dismiss!" Mrs. Bunner said and everybody headed to the change rooms. "I'll wait for you outside okay?" Kai said and I nod. 
 
"Well, well well. Look who's here." I turn around and I see the group of girls that beat me up last time. I started to feel a little scared "d-do you need something s-sumbae?" I stuttered "well...didn't we tell you to stay away from Kai oppa?" One girl smirk and looked at her nails "I also heard you and Taemin oppa are doing a duet? You ." Another girl said. They started to walk closer to me and I backed up until my back was against the wall, "you just never learn your lesson do you?" The girl in the pink dress said "s-sumbae....I didn't want to be Taemin-ssi's partner...." Before I finished the girl in the pink slapped me "you ! How can you just say that?!?! Every girl in this school wants to be with him and you just go and pretend like you don't want to? You're such a faker!" One girl then started to pull my hair, slap me, and scratch me. I couldn't do anything because there was five of them and one of me, all I could do was stand there, as I fell to the floor they all decided to kick me in the stomach. I winced from the pain and they all laugh "watch your back !" Then they all left. I tried to stand up but I couldn't because I was in to much pain. I slowly crawl to the bench and got my phone to call Minho oppa. No one picked up, I called again but still no one picked up. My stomach started to hurt a lot, I then called Binyoung unnie "hello?" "U-unnie...." I said lifelessly because of the pain "Minsung-ah? What's wrong? You sound like you're in pain.." She asked worriedly "u-unnie..I-I'm...changeroom...." I then out.
 
Binyoung POV
 
"Minsung?MINSUNG?!?!" I hung up and quickly called Minho but no one picked up "what should I do?!?!?" I stared to panic *what if something bad happened?!?!?* "Taemin oppa and Kai!" I quickly ran to look for Taemin and I found him standing out side waiting for his van "TAEMIN OPPA!" I screamed and he turned around "oh, Binyoung right? Minsung's friend?" I nod "is there something I can help you with?" He asked "yeah...Minsung...called me...I think she's in trouble..." I said trying to catch my breath. His face suddenly got paler "where is she?" He ask "I think she said something about change room," I answer, he quickly ran in the school and I followed behind him. Then we saw Kai waiting outside the school as well "HYUNG!" Kai called out and Taemin ran up to him "do you know where Minsung is?" Taemin quickly asked "yeah...she's in the change room downstairs why? Did something happen?" Kai sound worried "I think so," I answered and we all ran to the basement changeroom.
 
We tried to open the door but it was locked "I can't open it." I turn to Kai and Taemin. I started to hit the door "MINSUNG-AH! MINSUNG! Are you in there? Please answer!" Taemin pulled me aside "move let us try!" Both Taemin and Kai kicked the door and it opened,we rush in to fine Minsung on the floor "MINSUNG!!!" We all rushed to her and I called the ambulance "lets carry her out," Taemin and Kai carefully left up Minsung and carried her out. Until the ambulance came, "do you know what happened Binyoung-ssi?" Kai and Taemin turned to me "I don't..." 
 
Minsung POV
 
I open my eyes and see Taemin, Kai and Minho oppa sleeping around my bed. Minho oppa was holding onto my hand and Taemin was sleeping on the couch beside Kai. I look around and saw that I was at the hospital, I look at the clock hanging on the wall and it said 4:00am. It was weird because Taemin and Kai was here. I look at Minho oppa and his hair, then I felt pain in my stomach again  and I let out a little cry that wakes up Minho oppa "Minsung-ah does it hurt?" He looks at me worriedly "a little....what happened oppa?" I ask "you fainted in the changeroom, thank god Binyoung, Kai and Taemin found you." He caresses my cheeks "what happened?" He asked me quietly "nothing...." He frowns "Minsung, tell me the truth." I sigh "at school there is this group of girls...and I think they're fans of Kai and Taemin, so when they saw me get partner up with them for the showcase they got a little bit jealous...." Minho oppa kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry people can't know about our relationship. To be honest I was the last person to come see you I'm really sorry, I promised umma and appa I would take good care of you. And look. you end up in he hospital" his eyes got watery "oppa it's okay...I know about the rules. You're trying your best," I wipe his tears "when you called me I should have picked up! I'm sorry...." I pull him in for a hug "oppa no matter what happens you're still my oppa...I love you for that. Please don't feel sorry." He nods "the doctor said you're fine but you have to stay here for a week." I nod.
 
At 4:30am Minho oppa had to leave before the hospital had more people but Taemin and Kai stayed because they were still sleeping. When Minho oppa left I look at Taemin and Kai who were on the couch "why are they even here?" I ask myself. I slowly got up and and placed a pillow between Taemin's neck and his shoulder so it wouldn't hurt his neck when he wakes up, and I did the same with Kai. I walked out the room and asked a nurse to bring me two blankets "excuse me, I was wondering if I can have two blankets please." She nods and hands me two blankets, I walk back to the room and covered Taemin and Kai with the blankets. "Wouldn't want you guys to catch a cold." I pat their heads "Thanks guys." I smile and kissed both of them on the cheek and laid down on my bed. I looked around the room, I had a private room so I was the only patient in here. "I'm so bored...." I pouted. I laid there for an hour then suddenly my stomach rumbled *I'm hungry...* I walked out my room "Excuse me, do they sell food here in the hospital at this time?' I asked a nurse and she shakes her head "sorry, it's closed. try sleeping and you won't be hungry anymore." she bowed and left "Aish..." my stomach rumbles again, I rub it and walked back in my room "Kai oppa.....Kai oppa....." I shook Kai lightly, he slowly opens his eyes and blinked a few times "Mingsung! are you okay?" his eyes widen and he looked at me and shook Taemin "Ya, Hyung, Minsung's awake" Taemin wakes up and looks at me "Ya. Pabo do you know what time it is? go back to sleep.." he closed his eyes "I'm hungry...." I said quietly and looked to the floor, Taemin sighs "Aish....What do you want to eat? I'll buy it." Taemin said in a annoyed voice. "Anything! I'm so hungry I'll eat anything!" I smiled brightly and they both chuckled "Hyung I'll go with you.." Kai stood up but Taemin pulled him back down "stay here and watch her I'll go buy it." Taemin wore his jacket and left. "How do you feel Minsung?" Kai looked at me worried, I sat down beside him "I'm fine." I smiled a bit "Who did this to you?" I shake my head "no one. It was an accident." I look up and gave him a reasurring smile and he nods "if anything happens remember to tell me. I'm always available." I nod.
 
Taemin POV
 
It was only 6:00am, so not a lot of stores were open. Luckily some stalls open early "Ahjumma, can I have some japchae, kimchi and some jjingae." I smile at her "Aigoo...young man you must be tired look at your eyes.." she shakes her head "you should get some more sleep." I nod a little and just smiled "there you go, that'll be 5000 won." I hand her the money and headed back for the hospital. "I can't believe I bought this....I should have just told Kai to go buy it...AISH!" When I  got to Minsung's room door I heard music playing "What are they doing in there?" I said to myself, I open the door and see Kai dancing "Oh, great you're back!" Minsung ran to me and took the food "YA!" I yelled and she just stook out her tongue "Oppa you're hungry right? eat with me!" she sat down on her bed and patted the space in front of her, Kai sat down and took out the food "Hyung you're eating with us to right?" Minsung looked at me "Normally I won't let you eat, but because I'm nice I will share with you," she pointed at me "doesn't matter I bought the food, so if you let me or not I would've still ate it." I smirked and grabbed a chair and sat down beside her bed. Kai took off the lids from the food "WOAH....I'm so hungry!" Minsung smiled "I will eat well oppa!" she smiled at Kai and he pinches her cheeks *AM I DEAD TO THEM? I'M RIGHT HERE AND YET THEY IGNORE ME??!?!?!?* I was mad. Minsung picked up a dumpling with her chopstick and was about to put it in her month, so I took it "Hummmm....Yummy!" I smiled with my mouth full "YA!" she yelled "Minsung, here have some japchae," Kai used his chopstick to feed Minsung "humm.....my favourite!" she smiles sweetly at him. My eyes widen and I almost choked, Kai hands me a water bottle and pats my back "hyung are you okay?" I nod "are-are you two...you know...d-dating?" I swallowed hard. They both looked at each other and laughed but I saw Kai blush a little "Ya, Taemin-ah.....are you okay? did you hit your head? Kai oppa and I are just friends." She smiled and continued eating, I looked at Kai and he seemed a bit disappointed *Kai did you really end up liking her as well?*
 
^a week later^
 
Minsung POV
 
I finally got discharged today "oppa I can walk, this is embarrassing..." Minho oppa carried me bridal style to my room "your schools showcase is in 3 weeks, you have to be careful. Now what would you like to eat my little princess?" He ruffles my hair "rice. With Korean beef!" I smile brightly "aigoo...okay I'll go buy it for you." He said and left my room "so tired..." I laid down and closed my eyes, I then heard the door open "oppa you're back already?" I asked with out looking, he didn't answer, I open my eyes to see Taemin laying right next to me "what are you doing here?" I pushed him away from me "hyung told me to take care of you." He said smiling evilly "ert." I said as I sat up "what did you just call me?!?!?" He asked in a shocking voice. I turn to him and held his hands "I.just.called.you.a.ert." I pat his hand and he made a 'oh-no-you-didn't' face at me "YA!!!! I'm older then you!!! Can you as least respected me a little?!?!" I nod my head "I could but I don't want to." I let go of his hand and lay back down "Taemin-ah...I'm really hungry and tired...*yawn*" I look at Taemin and he has his back at me with arms across and he's pouting "aigoo....is our Taemin-ssi mad?" I chuckle and he ignores me "Taemin-ah can you my hair so I can sleep?" I ask him and tug on his shirt "I could but...I don't want to." He stands up and was about to leave but I held his hand "*sigh* Taemin o-o-oppa...will you please...I want to sleep but I can't..." He turns around and looks at me "fine. Just because you respect me a little bit more." He sat down beside me and I laid down "thanks Taemin-ah..." I look at him and he was also yawning "if you're tired you can sleep to if you want," he shakes his head "it's *yawn* okay..." I laugh "Taemin oppa just sleep it's okay I won't eat you.." He smiles "okay" he lays down beside me and starts my hair. I'm facing him and he's facing me, *Taemin and Kai do look a little bit a like.....well Kai oppa has fuller lips.....AISH!! Minsung what are you think?!?!* suddenly Taemin and my eyes met and I felt my heart beat fast so I quickly closed my eyes "Minsung do you like Kai?" Taemin ask and I look at him "of course I like him. He's so nice to me....why?" Taemin shakes his head "not that kind of 'like'...what I mean is...if you 'like like' him, like do you want to date him?" I thought about it "well.....Kai oppa isn't a bad choice, I mean he's nice, caring, sweet, and best of all he knows how to COOK!" I giggle, I look at Taemin and he seemed a little disappointed "why? You jealous? You like me?" I said jokingly "yes." He said in a serious face "y-ya! Don't joke like that. Aish it's not funny." I hit his arm lightly. It got awkward so I turn my back to him and closed my eyes to sleep....now I had a hard time to sleep because of what Taemin just said. But eventually I did fall asleep.
 
Taemin POV
 
I looked at Minsung's back as I her hair *LEE TAEMIN!!! WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT?!?! You Pabo! Now it's going to be awkward. *sigh* but at least I said it before Kai did.* I smiled happily to myself *look at what you have done with me Choi Minsung.* I close my eyes and fell asleep. 
 
"YA! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!" I open my eyes to see a angry Minho at the door. I then look beside me and Minsung has her head leaning on my shoulder and I had my arms around her waist. I look back at Minho "h-hyung...I-it's not what it seems.." I quickly sit up and let go of Minsung. She wakes up and looks at Minho "oppa you're back! I'm so hungry!!" She smiles and gives Minho a hug but he just had a angry face on "Minsung what were you and Taemin doing?" He asked with a serious face "Taemin? We were sleeping, what else were we doing?" Minsung smile and pinches his cheeks "w-why? Are you sleeping together? Are you guys dating?" Minsung laughs "oppa...Taemin? Aigoo you're so cute!" She caresses his cheek and went to the living room to eat. Minho turns to me "Taemin-ah..." I just shrug "I'm hungry. YA! Minsu save some for me!" I ran out the room to join her.
 
Minho POV
 
It was 11:36pm and Minsung was sleeping. I had a question in my head all day and I want to know the answer. "Aish!!" I close the book I was reading and put it down, Taemin walks in the room and sits on his bed "hyung, you're still awake?" He ask and I nod. I turn to face him "Taemin-ah," I said in a serious voice "why were you sleeping with our Minsung?" I look in his eyes "she said she couldn't sleep, so..." I cut him off "TAEMIN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MINSUNG!!!!!" I grab Taemin by his shirt "hyung what are you thinking? We really didn't do anything besides sleep." I let go of his shirt and sat back down "you better not....why do you have to sleep with her huh? You have your own bed." I said in an angry tone "hyung...when Minsung can't sleep, she needs someone to her hair so she can. You should know this to hyung. And since I was the only one at home...I had to do it, I then got tired and she told me to sleep as well." Taemin lays down on his bed "if you didn't notice your sister doesn't really like me unless she needs me." I look at him "Taemin-ah....do you like our Minsung?" I raised my eyebrow, his eyes widen and he started to stutter "h-hyung..w-hy....w-ould...you said that?" I just shrug "just wondering." I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.
 
^next day^
 
Minsung POV
 
"Kai oppa!" I waved my hands at him "oh. Minsung!" He waved back, he ran to me and sat down in front of me. "What would you like sir?" The waitress asked "an Ice Capp please." The waitress went away "Minsung I missed you!!" He smiles "I missed you to oppa!" I chuckle "lets go practice the dance! I missed a whole week and I want to catch up!" I said excitedly "okay but don't work to hard, I'll call hyung and Sehun." He calls them "okay hyung see you guys there bye," he puts his phone down and faces me "they said they'll meet us back at the dorm." The waitress brings his drink over "thank you," she nods and walks away. Then I notice a group of girls pointing at us and started to giggle "oppa...I think you have some fans here..." He looks at me confused and I pointed to the group of girls, he turns around and waves at them and they screamed quietly. One of the girls stood up and walked towards us, I quickly put on my hood and tried to hide my face and Kai just chuckles "e-excuse m-me....can I have your autograph K-Kai oppa?" She smiles sweetly. Kai nods and signs her paper, "oppa thank you and can I have a picture too?" She takes out a camera, Kai smiles and she takes the picture, she thank him and ran back to her friends and they all started to fan girl over the picture . I look at Kai "woah....amazing! Kekeke" I giggle "I love my fans" he looks at them again and smiles "Kai stop doing that. I swear they're going to pass out." I frown and he chuckles "okay...lets go hyung is waiting for us," we walked out of the cafe "aigoo so cold...I hate the cold.." I rub my hands together "you should wear more clothes, it's winter now." He laughs, "I know.....I will, you should too! Look at you, you're only wearing a thin coat. You'll get sick oppa." I felt like a umma taking care of my son *achu~* I sneeze "aigoo see now you're sick. If you keep getting sick you won't be able to dance and sing at the showcase." *wait! If I'm sick that means I won't be able to perform on stage in front of EVERYONE?!?! That's a great idea...kekeke* I smiled evilly to myself *achu~* I rub my hands together, Kai looks over at me "you know what can keep us both warm?" He ask and I shake my head. He smiles and pulls me close to his body and he rubs our hands together "sharing body heat can keep you warm." I smile a little *Oh my gosh my heart is racing.....* I can feel myself smiling brightly and I only do that when I'm blushing *why am I blushing?*. 
 
After a while of walking we walked pass a store that sold ramen. I quickly removed my hands from Kai's and walked faster "Minsung-ah wait," he looked at the store and all the girls screamed and ran out the store to him, he started to run after me "Minsung-ah!" I stopped and turned around and I could see his fans chasing him. "Kai?" He grabs my hand and runs "lets get out if here." He said while running. We ran for half an hour then we stopped in front of a clothing store. Kai dragged me in and we bought different clothes so the fans wouldn't know it was us. We changed into the clothes after we bought it. "Let's go." Kai grabbed my hand and we ran again, *why are we still running there's no one behind us....* I turn around and see more people chasing us "Kai oppa....." I was so freaked out "don't look back just run." He said and I did as he told. After two hours of hiding and running we finally stopped, it was dark outside now Kai and I were panting from all the running "a-re....y-ou...o-kay?" Kai ask still panting I nod "that...was...a lot....of...running..." We sit down on a bench, then I started laughing "why are you laughing?" Kai asked in confusion "I've never ran this much and this long before in my entire life.." I laugh out loud and he laughs along with me "we should tell Suho oppa we can't make it...I hope they won't be mad..." I asked worriedly and he ruffles my hair "they won't and can't," I nod.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT
Lyrics do not belong to me!