Start all over

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

 

Kai POV
 
"The sun set is beautiful..." Minsung says quietly and I smile "it is," I look at her and she seems perfect "Kai oppa do you have a girlfriend?" She suddenly asked, my eyes widen and she turns to me "uhm....no...." I look away and look at Goon who was sleeping peacefully in my arms "I wonder where Goon's mom is. Do you think she left him?" Minsung asked as she caresses his cheeks "why would a mother leave there own child?" I asked and look at her, she shrugs and looks at the sun set. "I think we should go back before the others worry, and maybe they can help find Goon's mom," Minsung stands up and we walk back.
 
When we got back everybody was doing their own things, Taemin looks up and sees us "guys look, they've been gone for like four hours and they come back with a son!" Taemin said jokingly and everybody laughs and Minsung rolls her eyes, we walk to the mat and I gently place Goon down. Minsung took a clean towel and wrapped it around Goon like a blanket, she brushes his hair out of the way and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
 
Minsung POV
 
I turn to everybody and they were just staring at me "what?" I raised my brow "Minsung where did you get the cute baby?" Jonghyun oppa asked seriously "Kai and I were walking and we saw this little boy and he was looking for his umma so we decided to help him we looked everywhere but couldn't find her then he got sleepy and he fell asleep in Kai's arm and we decided to come back here and see you if guys can help find his umma." I said all in one breath. "Okay." They all agreed. Not long after Goon woke up "Goony are you still tired?" I asked him while I let him sit on my lap "no....noona, I'm hungry..." Goon pouts cutely "okay, but after we will help you find umma okay?" I asked and he nods "aigoo! This kid is so cute!!" Everybody fangirled over him beside Kai and I "Goony these hyung will help you too, so you should tell them your name." I pat his head, he turns to EXO and SHINee "hello, Lee Young Goon, but call Goony." He bowed and smiles "WAHH!!!!" EXO and SHINee went crazy "noona...hungry..." Goon pouts "aigoo...okay Goony what do you want to eat?" I smile at him "strawberries!" He smiles and try's to reach for the strawberries but his arms were to short. I giggle and reached for the strawberries and he started eating "noona, ah~" Goon put a strawberry near my mouth and I smile "thank you Goony," I bite it "hyung, ah~" Goony turns to Kai and feeds Kai a strawberry. "Goony is a good boy," Kai ruffles his hair and he giggles "hyung," Goon claps his hands towards Kai saying he wants to go to Kai, I pass him over to Kai ad he sits on Kai's lap "Kai hyung....Minsung noona pretty...." Goon whispers shyly into Kai's ear but we all heard it and I giggled. 
 
We all sat there talking while Kai and I played with Goon and took care of him. To be honest I forgot that we had to find his mom "okay I think we have to find his mom it's dark." I held Goon's hand "maybe we should find her tomorrow. Like you said it's dark, it'll be dangerous and Goon is tired. How about Goon stay with us tonight and we'll find his mom tomorrow morning after breakfast?" Jonghyun oppa suggested and we all agree "okay," I kneel down to Goon's level "Goony are you okay if you stay with us tonight and we go find umma tomorrow?" I ask him slowly and he nods "Goony okay. Will Goony sleep with noona?" He asked cutely and I smile back "what?!? No way!!! I'm suppose to sleep with her!!" Minho frowns "Minho are you jealous of a three year old?" Jonghyun oppa teased "and besides hyung look how cute the kid is, he can't do anything to Minsung. No need to worry," Taemin pat Minho oppa's shoulder, "fine," Minho oppa slowly smiles at Goon "okay lets go back now." We all walk to the hotel.
 
Kai was carrying Goon walking to my room. We decided to rent another room because Goon didn't want to sleep with everybody else and there was no now beds for us to sleep. I open the door and we walk in, I put my bag to the side and Kai puts Goon down on the floor "okay I better get going," Kai turns around to leave.
 
Kai POV
 
Suddenly someone grabs my hand, I turn around and see Goon pouting, I bend down "what's wrong little guy?" I ruffle his hair "Kai hyung stay." His eyes start to water up "no I have to go back..." I started but then he burst out crying "N-NO....ah...Goony don't cry!!" I panic and I look at Minsung, she carries Goony and wipes his tears "okay Kai hyung will stay okay? Don't cry Goony," she kisses his cheeks and he stops crying "really? Kai hyung stay?" He rubs his eyes and I smile "YA!! KAI HYUNG AND MINSU NOONA SLEEP TOGETHER WITH ME!!" He cheered happily "Minsu? Aish, did Taemin oppa teach you that?" Minsung looks at Goon but he just giggles. I went back to my room and got my bag and told them about Goon wanting me to stay "Hyung this is your chance!" Sehun pats my back "Sehun's right! Kai you can have a little family moment...ish," Chanyeol said "what do you mean family moment? I'm not married yet, and I do not have a 3 years old son." I roll my eyes "Kai, listen to me." Taemin looks at me seriously and puts his hands on my shoulder "make the best out of this. Make her remember you. Now go," the three of them literally pushed me out of the room, *aish! How can I do anything to her? She doesn't remember me,* I sigh and headed back to Minsung's room. Minsung gave me the room key earlier so I opened the door. 
 
I put my bag to the side and the bathroom light was on and I hear singing and giggling, I walk to the bathroom and I see Minsung wrapping a big dry towel around Goon "KAI HYUNG!" Goon shouts and Minsung turns around "oh, oppa you're back, I just finished showering Goon. I was wondering if you have any clothes for Goon to wear, like a t-shirt. I offered my clothes but he doesn't want to wear girl clothes." She puffs her cheeks and pinch the tip of Goon's nose and he giggles *cute* "okay I have extra clothes." I go to my bag and got a t-shirt and gave it to Minsung, she dried him off and wore the t-shirt on him. Because he was so small the t-shirt was like an over sized dress. "Kai oppa you can shower now." Minsung brushes Goon's hair like she was his mother. "Okay," I got some clothes and went to shower after I finished I dried my hair with a towel and I walk out "Minsung you can shower now." I said and Goon ran up to me and I picked him up "hyung play with me!" He smiles and I nod "okay well then I'll shower," Minsung got her clothes an headed to the bathroom.
 
Minsung POV
 
*oh my god! It feels like we're a real family.....and when Kai is with Goon I feel so happy. But why? I know he seems like a good appa but why would I be happy? It's not like I'm going to be with him right?* thinking more about it made my heart beat faster and faster *relax Choi Minsung!* I took a warm shower to relax myself and calm my heart which helped. After I finish showering I blow dry my hair and I brushed it. I walk out and see Goon and Kai siting there watching TV "okay boys I think it's time for bed," I smile "awh....already? Can we play a little more noona?" Goon plead "sorry but we have to find your umma tomorrow, so time for bed." I carry him and tucked him in "noona is sleeping with me?" Goon asked and I nod. There was two beds in the room one for Kai and one for Goon and I. I laid down beside Goon and close my eyes "noona, hyung sleep with us too," Goon pouts "but Goony there is no room on the bed." I made up an excuse, it's been a while since I slept in the same bed as Kai. "NO! Hyung sleep with Goony!" Goon protested and we gave in, Goon slept in the middle while Kai slept on the left and I slept on the right. 
 
After everything was settled Goon quickly fell asleep, I faced Goon and I his hair while he slept "poor Goon must be so sleepy" I smile and I wrap my arms around his small little body. 
 
Kai POV
 
"You know, you would probably be a good mom one day," I face her and the only distance between us is Goon's small body "you'd be a good dad." She smiles and looks at Goon *and you'd be a good wife too,* I look at Minsung and she's yawning "you should sleep you must be tired." I smile because she looks like a baby, she nods and I turn and stared at the white ceiling, I hear her breathing become steady *are you asleep?* "Minsung?.....Minsung?" I whisper but she doesn't answer *so she's asleep* I turn to her and I gently her cheeks and she cuddles closer with Goon, I smile wider just seeing her. *I wish you were in my arms once again....I love you Minsung. I want you to remember now. I want you now with me, I want to hug you, I want to see you everyday, I want to hold you hand and tell you how much I love you.* I put my arms around her and Goon and pull them close to me "I love you Minsung," and I fell asleep.
 
Minsung POV
 
"I love you Minsung," I heard Kai say. I wasn't sleeping, and I can't believe I just heard that. *does he actually like me? Isn't he mad that I left him? Should I just tell him everything? Right?*  I sigh and look at his facial features, I slowly and gently trace his face with my finger, slowly my eyes fell heavy and I fell asleep.
 
I woke up when someone was jumping on the bed "mmm....can you stop moving the bed?" I mumble but they continue and screamed "NOONA, HYUNG WAKE UP GOONY HUNGRY!!!" I quickly open my eyes remembering Goon, I look at Goon and he smiles at me evilly *why is he doing that?* I then look beside me and I realized, Kai was hugging me while we were sleeping. I look back at Goon and he walks closer to us "noona, are you and hyung boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked cutely "NO!.....I mean Kai hyung is a friend okay?" I smile "Goony how about we wake up Kai hyung okay?" I asked him and he nods and I smirk, I poke Kai's cheek and he doesn't wake up "Kai...Kai...." I called quietly "Kai hyung.....Kai hyung....." Goon said quietly "1....2....3..." I sat up and Goon stood beside me "KAI HYUNG TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!" We shout and he instantly wakes up "Owww!! You don't have to scream...." He complains and Goon and I giggle "okay time to get ready for breakfast!" I smile and carry Goon to the bathroom. I called the hotel and they brought us a little tooth brush for Goon. So the three of us stood in the bathroom brushing our teeth side by side, "ah~~~~~wahh~~~~~ah~~~way~~~~~" Goon was opening and closing his mouth making noise while brushing his teeth, after we washed up, I help Goon get dressed and comb his hair. I then got myself ready as well, I wore a purple t-shirt and white short shorts. Kai also got ready and he looked good "okay time to eat breakfast," I smile, I held Goon's hand and Goon held Kai's hand. The three of us walk down to the restaurant and saw everybody else there, once they saw us they all start smiling *are they that happy to see Goon?* we walk over and sit down "how come Goony only sticks to Kai and Minsung?" Key oppa suddenly said.
 
Onew POV
 
When all of us saw Kai, Minsung, and Goon walk out together hand in hand they seem like a family. I've notice that Minsung has gotten closer with Kai and I feel happy for her *maybe she'll remember everything* I smile "Key don't be jealous," Jonghyun said and Key glared at him. "Okay lets eat breakfast we need to help Goony find his umma, she must be worried sick." Minsung said concerned and started to feed Goon breakfast.
 
Minsung POV
 
After breakfast we had a search party, we all split up. Kai, Goon and I, Taemin and Minho, Key with Onew, Jonghyun with Suho, D.O with Chanyeol, and Sehun with Baekhyun. Everybody took a picture of Goon so they can show people, Kai and I decided to go to the beach again to look of Goon's mother "umma.....umma...." Goon said "excuse me is this your son?" I asked a lady "no sorry," she smiles and we bow "this is harder then I thought..." I frowned and scratched the back of my neck "UMMA!!!!" Goon suddenly shout and let go of our hands and ran towards a women with a flower printed summer dress, "umma?" Kai and I look at each other and followed Goon "UMMA!!! I missed you! I'm sorry I left I'll be a good boy, I promise!!!!" Goon cried and the women picked up Goon "you scared me Goon!!! You were gone and I was so scared I'd lose you forever!!! I was looking everywhere!!" The women started crying and hugged him tightly "you must be Goony's umma, nice to meet you," I bowed and she wipes her eyes "thank you so much for taking care of Young Goon. I'm sorry if he caused trouble." She apologized "please don't. Goon was wonderful, he was listening and he is well mannered. You must be proud to have a son like him," I smile and ruffle his hair "umma....this is Minsung noona and Kai hyung." Goon points at us "thank you, thank you soo much!" Goon's umma smiles and bows "oh, please don't bow." We look at her "Goon always listen to umma okay? Be good and stay with her." I ruffle his hair "we should be going, goodbye and hope to see you again," Kai and I bow and we left. "We should tell the rest," Kai said and took out his cell phone, "hyung? Yeah we found her, tell everybody they can stop looking. Okay we'll meet back at the beach. Bye." Kai hung up "we should go back to the hotel," Kai said and we walked back to the hotel. 
 
^two weeks later^
 
Onew POV
 
Today I notice Minsung isn't really herself since we came back for the beach two weeks ago, when she was making breakfast this morning she forgot to cook the eggs, she walked into the wall the other day. She forgot to change her clothes for school last week, and this afternoon she almost cut her finger when she was making dinner "Minsung-ah." I call her but she didn't answer "Minsung?" I tap her shoulder and she looks at me "are you feeling okay?" I asked worried "yes, why not?" She smiles "you can tell me anything. You have not been yourself lately. We are all really worried.." I caresses her cheeks and she sighs "Onew oppa....I remember." She said quietly "remember what?" I asked confused "I remember EXO. I remember everything. I remember Kai." She looks at me "what should I do?" She asked with sadness in her eyes "shouldn't you be happy you remember them? Do you still have feelings for Kai?" I asked because I know that's what she is worrying the most "I...I don't know. Maybe I still do...but I shouldn't." She said firmly "why? If you like him shouldn't you go for it?" I held her hands "Minsung-ah...you're a grown up. You can't run away from your feelings. I know Kai has the same feelings as you." I smile "Onew oppa...I don't want to like him. We dated twice, and it didn't work out. I don't think the third time would make things easier and better. I don't want to hurt him anymore," she looks down to her shoes. "But what about the feelings you have for each other? Won't it hurt more?" I lift her chin up "Minsung, oppa isn't trying to tell you what to do but you and Kai have been through a lot of ups and downs. Things might have been tough, but your love for each other is much stronger. Maybe you should give it one more try?" I smile, she smiles back and hugs me "thank you Onew oppa, I know what to do." She pulls away and leaves the house.
 
Minsung POV
 
*I'm going to find Kai and tell him how I feel. Maybe this time things will work out. But what if he breaks up with me? Does he still want to be with me? Will things work out? I want this to work out but if this time it doesn't, I don't think I can stand more then three heartbreaks with the same guy.* I walk around the streets thinking then I bumped into someone "OUCH....." I rub my head "I'm so sorry," I bowed "Minsung?" They said and I look up to see Kai "oppa? What are you doing here?" *just the guy I was looking for.* I smile "oh, we're off today so...I decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air." He smiles and I nod "what are you doing?" He asked *what do I say?* "uhm....I.....ah....I wanted some fresh air as well," I smile and he nods "Kai oppa will you come to the park with me?" I asked *I can tell him everything there.* "sure," he smiled and we walked to the park. *how should I say it? 'Kai I remember everything and I want to be with you?' Aish....that's sound stupid....uhm....what about 'Kai I like you and being with you makes me happy, I remember everything now. Maybe we should try again?' Or maybe 'Kai I know we've dated before...I remember everything. I know I hurt you a lot in the past, I don't know if you still have feelings for me or not but I do. Will you try again with me?' Ewwww that sounds like I want to get laid...-_-" this is so not easy...* *sigh* "something on your mind?" Kai asked "huh?....ah..no," I look at the bench ahead of us "lets sit," I suggested and he nods. We sit down and don't say a thing *okay Minsung. You can do this. Believe in yourself* I turn to Kai and take a deep breath "Kai oppa..." I said slowly and he turns to me "hmm?" He smiles "uhm....*sigh* this is so annoying..." I frown "okay oppa I just going to say it and get it over with." I take another deep breath "I like you." I look down. "I remember everything. I know our past relationship wasn't the best and I don't know if it will be any better, but I know I really like you. I might even love you. I'm not saying that you have to like me back, I just want you to know how I feel and I really want to try again with you and I want it to work out this time." I breathe.
 
It was silent for a few minutes then he hugs me, I jump a little surprised "so....does that mean...you want to try again with me?" I asked unsure, he pulled away from the hug and looked me deep in the eyes "I have always loved you, Minsung you make my heart beat faster with just the simplest things you do. I get jealous when you're with other guys, even if it's just Sehun or hyung. I never stopped loving you, when I found out you were dating Joon I was so sad. I wan you to be mine. Only mine. I love you Minsung." With that he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart rate go faster, after we pull away from the kiss Kai takes out his necklace and took off the rings *our couple rings.....he had it with him the whole time?* I looked at him "the couple ring was sent to your house after you left to Canada. Minho hyung gave it to me and I wore it around my neck remembering you, every time I had trouble or I missed you I would looked at the rings and it was like you were right beside me." He smiles and holds the rings in his palm "for your ring I told the lady to engrave 'Jongin loves you'" he slowly slips the ring in my left ring finger "and you engraved 'Minsung loves you' on my ring right?" He puts his ring on my hand and smiles "I want you to put the ring on me." He smiles, I nod and slowly slip the ring on his finger "we finished what we didn't two years ago." He looks in my eyes "Minsung, I think you got me crazy about you. You're always on my mind. You turn me into something I can never imagine, you make me love like I never did before." He hugs me and tears start falling from my eyes "thank you so much for loving me....even though I've hurt you so much, I promise you I will love you forever. And cherish every moment with you, I never want to give up this relationship." We pull away and he wipes my tears with his thumb and he slowly leans in and kisses my lips again. *this is what I always wanted was to have the greats people around me. To have brothers that look after me and the guy I love the most together with me.* "I love you Kai." "I love you too Minsung."
 
Minho POV
 
"Ya, this is soo weird that we're all spying on Minsung....." I whisper to EXO and SHINee "shhhh hyung shut up and just watch!!!" Taemin yelled in a whispering voice "aish this kid!" I glare at him "hyung look they're kissing!!" Eveybody turn their attention to Kai's and Minsung, I quickly ran out of my hiding place to see "WHAT?!?!?!?MY SISTER!??!?" I look at Kai and Minsung and they both jump away from the kiss, EXO and SHINee tried to pull me back but it was to late they already saw me "oppa? We're you guys all spying on us?" She asked as Kai and her walk up to us "care to explain yourself, uhm? And ya, Kim Jongin how dare you kiss my sister?" I raised a brow "Minho hyung, I love Minsung and one day we will get married," Kai took Minsung's hand and they smile "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everybody jumps and cheers. I look at them and felt happy and I smile. Everybody cheers "SHINEE, EXO GROUP HUG!!!!!" Everybody shouts and we all have a group hug *my little sister grew up and found the love of her life, I'm happy for her...my dear little princess...* I kiss her forehead.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT
 
THIS IS THE END!!
 
Minsung and Kai start a new! 
 
Sorry for the rush ending, I just really wanted to wrap things up for this story! I hoped you enjoyed!!!