Forgetting you

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

 

^the next day^
 
Minsung POV
 
"Minsung you're up already?" Key oppa asked as he walked by my room "yeah, I have to go soon. Joon oppa and I have a date." I smile as I pick clothes from my closet *good thing I didn't bring all my clothes to Canada with me!* I smile. I pick out a light pink dress that reached above my knee, I curled my hair and tied it in a high ponytail, I wore  light brown high heels that I bought before I left Korea but forgot to bring it to Canada with me. I look at myself in the mirror and I nod "perfect!" I walk to Key oppa's bedroom to show him "Key oppa how do I look?" I asked him and spin around for him to see "that outfit is so cute! It suits you so well Minsung!" He jumped up to me and spun me around again "YA! GUYS COME LOOK AT MINSUNG!" Key oppa yelled and everybody rushed in the room, all their jaws dropped "our Minsung is finally growing up....." Key oppa pretends to wipe away a tear "ya Minsung....you didn't even wear high heels on your first date with Kai." Taemin looked at my high heels, Jonghyun oppa nudges Taemin and everybody else glared at him "what? I'm just saying the truth..." He said quietly. "You look great Minsung," Onew oppa smiled "thank you," I smile back "well, I will be leaving now," I walk to the front door "already? Will you be coming back?" Minho oppa asked as they all follow behind me "I don't know," I shrug "oh! By the way, Joon oppa and I will be going back to Canada in two days. You don't need to send me I know you'll be busy that day, I asked manager oppa," I smile at them feeling victory, they all pout which is such a cute scene "don't be sad maybe I'll see you tomorrow..." I pat their heads "well I will be leaving now," I kiss their cheeks and left. *feels like I never left.* I smile and stretch my arms. I went back to the hotel to pick up Joon oppa, when I got there he was already dressed. We decided to eat breakfast, as we were walking in the streets with our hands intertwined, someone called my name "MINSUNG UNNIE!" I turn around and I see Krystal, with Kai. They were holding hands. Even though I knew they were dating it still hurts to see it. I smile and they walk up to us "Minsung unnie!" Krystal said happily "hello Krystal-ssi" I smile at her but didn't look at Kai "are you guys on a date?" I asked "yeah, are you on a date to?" She asked and looked at Joon oppa "ah...yes, uhm...this is my boyfriend Oh Seojoon," I introduced him "nice to meet you, just call me Joon." He smiled "nice to meet you Joon-ssi, I'm Krystal and this is my boyfriend Kai." She smiled to him. 
 
Joon POV 
 
*Kai? Isn't that Minsung's ex-boyfriends name? It can't be him can it?* "nice to meet you Kai-ssi," I smile politely and stick out my hand for a hand shake. I look at Minsung and squeeze her hand lightly and smile.
 
Kai POV
 
Krystal and I were walking when suddenly Krystal screams "MINSUNG UNNIE!" I look at Krystal and to where she was looking at, I see Minsung with that guy again and they're holding hands. Minsung was wearing a pretty dress with high heels *she said she hated high heels so she only has one pair but this isn't that one pair she has* but she still looked beautiful and looks more mature. Minsung smiles at us "Oppa lets go say hi," Krystal pulls me towards them *what do I say?*  "Minsung unnie!" Krystal said happily "hello Krystal-ssi" Minsung smiles "are you guys on a date?" Minsung asked with a smile still on her face *is that what she really wants to know? After not seeing me for two months she comes back with a boyfriend?* "yeah, are you guys on a date to?" Krystal asked "ah...yes, uhm...this is my boyfriend Oh Seojoon," Minsung introduces him *when I first saw you and Jungsu together you never introduced me as your boyfriend. Just Kai.* "nice to meet you, just call me Joon." He smiles "nice to meet you Joon-ssi, I'm Krystal and this is my boyfriend Kai." Krystal introduced me  "nice to meet you Kai-ssi," he sticks out his hand for me to shake *so he is Minsung's boyfriend. Oh Seojoon.* I take his hand and we shake "nice to meet you Joon-ssi." I smile, I look over at Minsung but she's not even looking at me. "Unnie you know Kai oppa right?" Krystal asked "well of course, he's from EXO, and he's friends with Minho oppa," she smiles "isn't that right Kai-ssi?" She asked *Kai-ssi? Have we become strangers?* I nod "yes, Minsung-ssi" I answer "unnie why don't we go sit down at a cafe and talk. Minho oppa told me you moved to Canada, can you tell me about? I was thinking of going there." Krystal looks at Minsung with puppy eyes "uhm....." Minsung looks over to Joon and he nods with a smile "sure." She smiles and we walk to the cafe.
 
Minsung POV
 
As the four of us walk to the cafe Kai didn't say anything, it was just Joon oppa, Krystal and I talking. We talked about Canada and a bunch if other things, I like Krystal she's so nice and sweet. Thank god she doesn't know that Kai and I used to date, when we reached the cafe Joon oppa sat beside me and Krystal sat in front of me and Kai sat in front of Joon oppa. The waitress walked over to our table and almost fainted "c-can....I-I....t-take...y-your o-order?" She was stuttering crazy, probably because of Kai and Krystal. "Can I have the tropical shake? What do you guys want?" Krystal asked "can I have the taro bubble tea," Kai said and the waitress blushed, I but my lower lips trying not to laugh because it's funny how every girl blushes when they talk to Kai. "Can I have a mango bubble tea? Minsung what do you want?" Joon oppa asked as he put his arms around my shoulder "hmmm....strawberry slushy bubble tea please," I smile "do you want breakfast too? You didn't eat yet." Joon oppa looks at me "okay, you choose." He chuckles and looks at the waitress "can I have the egg breakfast meal please." He said politely and the waitress nods then leaves "unnie, Joon-ssi treats you well," Krystal smiles "tell me more about Canada!" She asked excitedly and holds my hand, I then notice a ring on her finger "I like your ring, it's very pretty," I smile "really? Thank you. It's our couple ring, we chose it together." Krystal looks at Kai and smiles and he smiles back. I know I shouldn't have this feeling but my heart tightens and hurts. *Then Kai do you remember the couple ring we had? we never even got the chance to wear it together...* The waitress brings our food and drinks over "thank you," we all said and she blushes like a red tomato "here, eat," Joon oppa pushs the breakfast meal in front of me, it was a cheese omelette with bacon, red and green bell pepper in it, on the side there were cut up strawberries and oranges, two slices of toast, there was also hash brown and one chocolate chip cookie. "Woah...Joon oppa this is a big meal...I can't finish it all by myself...share with me," I gave him puppy dog eyes and he chuckles "okay, half half." So I picked up the cookie and broke it in half "here," I hand it to him "you seem like a child eating breakfast with her parents," he laughs and I pout "I'm not a child..." He kisses my cheeks "I love you," he whispers in my ears and I giggle. 
 
Kai POV
 
Joon kissed Minsung's cheek and whispers into Minsung's ears and she giggles *aish! They're driving me crazy! Is she trying to make me hurt and jealous?!?!* my hand goes into a fist and I feel so mad "oppa look at how lovey dovey they are," Krystal whispers in my ear and leans on my shoulder, suddenly Krystal's cell phone rings "it's manager oppa, I'll be right back." Krystal excused herself and leaves the table "I'll be right back I need to use the restroom," Joon stands up and goes to the washroom so it's just Minsung and me. She doesn't say anything or look at me and just continues to eat her breakfast *I have so many things to say to you,* "M-Minsung..." I start but she doesn't even answer "how have you been lately?" I ask, she doesn't look up but answers "good," it was a short simple answer "congratulation, I hope you and Krystal happiness." She looks me in the eyes and smile "thanks." I smile but I'm so hurt. "I'm back," Krystal sits down beside me "what did he say?" I asked her "he said we have to go back later." I nod "Minsung you're finished eating, we should get going umma told me to buy some stuff for her before we go back to Canada," Joon slips his arms around Minsung's waist. Minsung stands up and bows "then this is goodbye Krystal-ssi, Kai-ssi" she said "goodbye? Won't we be seeing you around?" Krystal asks "no, we will be going back to Canada in two days. And I probably won't be back." Minsung answers *in two days?* "well we will take our leave. It was nice meeting you Krystal-ssi," Minsung smiles to Krystal "it was nice seeing you again Kai-ssi." She bows "Lets go Joon oppa," and they walk out the cafe, I watched as she leaves *it still hurts....* 
 
Minsung POV
 
I didn't want to be in that restaurant anymore, seeing him and Krystal. It still hurts, Joon oppa pulls me closer to him "hey, you alright?" He asked quietly and I nod "yup, thank you for making an excuse so we can leave," I lean my head on his shoulder "no problem, I knew something was wrong when we first saw him. So he was the ex-boyfriend right?" He asked in a serious voice and I nod "I could feel the awkwardness as I was walking back to the table. It's okay if you want to cry," Joon oppa stops walking and hugs me "I'll be here." He gently pats my back and I just break down crying "I-I'm...so...s-sorry...I know I shouldn't be feeling thing way. Leaving him was my choice and I don't know why it still hurts to see him again.....I'm sorry...I'm not being loyal..." I cry but Joon oppa doesn't say anything. Instead he kisses me on the lips a wipes my tears "it's okay, one day you won't feel anything at all, remember you have me..." He kisses my cheeks and smiles "I'm glad I have you," I smile.
 
We walk around Seoul like we usually do, hand in hand. "Oh, I forgot to say something when I saw you this morning," Joon oppa suddenly said as we eat our ice cream "what is it?" I look up at him "you look beautiful today," he smiles "aigoo..so cheesy." I poke his cheek. "Oh, you have something on your face Minsung," Joon oppa looks at me "really? Where?" I touch my cheeks "here," Joon oppa kisses my lips passionately "I got it," he smiles and I blush. "I love you," he whispers in my ears and pulls me close "I love you too," I whisper back.
 
^two days later^
 
Minsung POV
 
Today I will be leaving Korea, my home land once again. *sigh* can you believe it? I know I said I wouldn't come back, but what can you do if you just miss it so much? *I'll be back in 2-4 years Korea.* I take a deep breath before crossing the gates "I'll miss this place.." Joon oppa said and intertwine our fingers "me to...because this is where we began," I smile and he smiles back "lets go," we cross the gates and got on the plane *will Kai and Krystal still be together when I come back? Will I still like him? Will I still be with Joon oppa? Will we be married?* I kept on thinking about these questions while looking out the airplane window.
 
Kai POV
 
*I told myself I won't let her leave me again, but she does. Every time she leaves me it makes another scar.* "Kai.....Kai!" Someone yells my name and brings me back to reality "huh?....what? You say something?" I look at the EXO members "yeah, you and Krystal....I heard that you guys have to break up." Suho repeats "oh...yeah....two days ago we had a meeting, and manager hyung said that we're good so we don't need to do the couple thing anymore. Ever. again." I smile *the whole world is going to explode with this news,* "YES!" They all cheer "your relationship lasted for two months or so, you did a good job my dongsaeng," Baekhyun pats my back "aish hyung, things won't be that easy. We don't know how the fans will react. Some might be happy but some might get mad. Opposite fans will be blaming opposite celebrity, and in this case it's Kai hyung and Krystal sumbae. If things get out of hands it will be dangerous for us and f(x) sumbae. In fact it might be dangerous for everyone! People would start asking annoying questions like 'who dumped who?' 'Why did you break up' 'how do you feel?' 'Since you're in the same group how do you feel about this?' 'Will it effect the group?' 'What did SM say about this?' This is really not the time to be celebrating," Sehun sighs and puts his hand on his forehead. All our jaws dropped and we look at Sehun dumbfounded "Sehun-ah....are you okay? Let umma check." D.O touches Sehun's forehead like a umma would "guys, he's not sick....Sehun do you know what you just said?!?!" He asked Sehun still Stocked "hyung I'm not stupid I know what I said." Sehun rolled his eyes "I'm leaving." He got up and left. I look at the couple ring I still have with Krystal, we had good times together. We went on dates, we had interviews, we did shows together, and a lot more but when I have to hold her hands, give her hugs, dance with her, kiss her I feel like I'm doing it to a friend. I'm really thankful that we didn't fall in love with each other, cause it would just make me confused. But just thinking about Minsung with that Joon guy makes me angry. Minsung didn't have to break up with me,  I could have just waited. 
 
Author POV
 
It's been a year since Minsung moved to Canada, she did well in school and her parents we're proud of her. Her relationship with Joon ended because they both thought they weren't the right one for each other. But they are still close friends, durning this year Minsung would call SHINee and her friends once a month. She found out that Krystal and Kai broke up, but she wasn't happy or sad. She didn't feel anything. Minsung got her drivers licenses, and got a part time job as well. She worked at a dance studio as a student teacher, she would help the kids learn steps. She was happy, she also had many guys wanting to be her boyfriend but she just rejected them. Sometimes Minsung would pretend Joon was her real boyfriend so the guys would back off. As for Joon he would also do the same and use Minsung, even though they dated and broke up these two became closer. He took care of her like his little sister, when their parents found out Minsung and Joon were dating their parents were so happy. Even though they broke up they all treat each other like family, so sometimes Joon's family would sleep over at Minsung's house and sometimes Minsung's family would sleep over at Joon's house. Kai still wore the couple ring around his neck, when he sees SHINee he wants to ask about Minsung, but he never does. He always think about her, sometimes he would dream of them being together with her in his arms. Kai's bad habits came back as well, he would seduce girls around him. But he never goes farther then kissing because he knows that would put EXO and SMTown in trouble, EXO all know about his bad habit they tried to talk him out of it but it was no use. 
 
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
It's been 2 years since Minsung moved to Canada and on her way to the dance studio she got in a car accident. And that made her lose her memories, but with her parents, and Joon's families help she remembered most of it. Minho found out about this and got very worried but he couldn't go to Canada, so he would call Minsung everyday. SHINee also was worried so they would also talk to Minsung when Minho called her. Minsung's umma would show her pictures and videos of Minho so she would remember, Minsung would go on the Internet to learn more about SHINee, and she liked their music. Even though she knows Minho is her brother, Minsung's favourite SHINee member was Onew and Taemin. When she saw them online she would feel happy, so before she graduated Minsung decided to finish school in Korea. She wanted to remember her home country, and she wanted to learn more about her brother. Her parents at first worried but decided to let her go, her parents gave her the address to SHINee's dorm and their phone number. Minsung remembered everything accept EXO. She remember her brother, her family, her friends, everybody besides EXO. When she's with SHINee she would speak formal with them because they were like strangers to her even though she remembered them. It was like they were just part of her memory and nothing more. Minsung was still Minsung. Her personality didn't change, she's more mature, she wants to dance, and sing all the time. When she gets scared at night she would hug herself to be able to sleep because she didn't want anyone else to know. She keeps everything to herself now, when she's scared she doesn't show it.
 
Minsung POV
 
"Excuse me....Key-ssi... Onew-ssi asked if we will be having fried chicken for dinner..." I stood outside the kitchen "that old man always wants chicken," Key shakes his head, he walks out of the kitchen and I followed him "YA! Why do you always want chicken? It's bad for your health!" Key nagged. *Key is like an umma.....* (a/n: Minsung has been living with SHINee for a month now.) "I was just asking....look at Minsung, you're scaring her Key." Onew caresses my cheeks and that made me blush "aigoo....our Minsung is so cute," Onew smiled at me and that made my heart beat faster. "Minsu!" Taemin hugged me from behind and that made my heart beat even faster *I swear one day I'm going to fall in love with one of you* my face got even redder "Minsung why is your face so red?" Jonghyun asked "ah...ah..." I couldn't say anything "is our princess...blushing? Because of Onew hyung and Taemin?" Minho oppa jokes "Minho oppa...." I look a him and he just shrugged. Taemin lets go of me but Onew was still caressing my cheeks "YA! ONEW HYUNG STOP DOING THAT!" Minho oppa yelled and pulled me away from Onew and we all sat down on the couch.
 
"ya, Minsung-ah you have soft cheeks, I like it!" Onew smiles "Onew hyung sometimes you're such a kid" Jonghyun shook his head "Minsu lets watch a horror movie." Taemin suggested "okay, you can choose the movie Taemin-ssi," I smiled "Taemin-ssi? Can you stop calling me that? I really hate it. We've known each other for a long time now, and I'm not use to you calling me that. In fact when we first met you just called me Taemin." Taemin said with a serious face, "Minsung you don't have to be so formal. Just call us oppa like you use to, okay?" Minho oppa my hair "when you call us it seems like we're strangers. I don't like that. We're like family." Key holds my hands "a family." He smiles at me. *family.* I nod "okay then can you call us that now? I miss it, I want to hear you call us oppa." Jonghyun smiles "O-Onew...o-oppa. Jonghyun o-oppa. Key..o-oppa. Minho oppa. Taemin....oppa?" I tried my best saying it "ya, how come you only say Minho's name without stuttering?" Key complained "that's because I'm her real brother. Give her time hyung!" Minho threw a small pillow at Key "you said mine with a questioning sound? You were like 'Taemin...oppa?' It was like you weren't sure if I was older than you or you weren't sure I was a guy." Taemin frowned and crossed his arms over his chest "s-sorry, that's not what I'm meant....I-I'm really..sorry.." I hung my head down "aish Taemin! Look what you did! You made her sad!" Onew yelled and lifts up my head to face him "it's okay, just ignore him. You did well. Take it easy okay?" Onew pat my head and I smiled "ya~ Minsung-ah do you have a crush on Onew hyung? You always listen to him," Jonghyun teased "n-no." I felt myself blush *aish! Why am I blushing?!?!* "aigoo are you....BLUSHING?!?" Jonghyun and Key said at the same time. I used my hands to cover my face *aish....this is so embarrassing!* "YA! Hyung knock it off! Minsung come to my room okay?" Minho oppa led me to his room and we sat down on his bed "Minsung-ah, why don't you go out for a bit and walk around town? Try to remember everything okay? We will be leaving soon because we have a schedule. We probably won't be back till late so don't want for us." Minho oppa said "okay oppa," I smile and he ruffles my hair.
 
I went in my room and chose a light grey cardigan, with a aqua striped t-shirt, and a pair of white jean shorts. I wore my peach coloured high heels and I put my hair in a neat bun. "SHINee oppa I'm leaving," I bowed "where are you going?" Taemin asked "I'm walking around town trying to remember things." I smile "wait Minsung you forgot to do something," Minho oppa said and he stood in front of me pointing to his cheeks "ah....okay. Bye Minho oppa," I kiss his cheeks lightly "you forgot about us too," the rest of SHINee stood in line for a kiss "why did I always kiss you goodbye?" I ask but kissed them anyways "well, have fun with your schedule bye oppa," I waved and left. I walked around the streets and I start to remember things. I remember the ice cream store I always go to, with the ahjumma and ahjassi. I walk in the store and I remember coming here with a group of guys but I don't remember who and I also remember coming here with Joon oppa "hello," I bow when I walked in the store "hello- OMO! Minsung! Is that you?!?" The ahjumma asked "hello ahjumma! Long time no see! It's been two years now," I smile brightly "you've grown so much prettier my dear. Look at you!" She smiled "thank you ahjumma, where is ahjassi?" I asked "oh, he went fishing today....you know like he does around this time of year." She chuckles "how long will you be staying this time? You haven't visit in two years," she smiled "I moved back here to finish school, so I won't be leaving anytime soon." I smile "do you want ice cream or candy? My treat," the ahjumma smiled "thank you ahjumma, can I have strawberry ice cream?" I asked politely, she nods and got me the strawberry ice cream. I thanked her and walked around some more. 
 
I decided to go home at around 8:00pm because it was getting dark. When I got home as expected no one was home, so I called Binyoung unnie "hello?" She picked up "Binyoung unnie...I'm bored...talk to me, and is Jungsu there too?" I asked "Jungsu? He's working tonight. So you only have me to talk to," she chuckled (a/n: Binyoung and Jungsu moved out together not long after Minsung moved to Canada.) "we should hang out sometime. I miss you guys, like I haven't seen you in two years....even when I came back to Korea you two never visit me!" I complained "I know, sorry. We're busy, but I promise we'll hangout I'll even invite Bumki, Yoseob oppa and Bora unnie. How does that sound?" She asked sarcastically "GOOD! How about some time next week? You plan everything," I said cutely "aish...are you doing the cute voice thing again?" She asked "yup, thanks unnie! I love you lots! Bye!" And we hung up. "*sigh* now I have nothing to do....." I frown and the TV, I flipped through the channels and saw a boy group called EXO "OMO! That guy looks like Taemin!" I pointed to him, "but he has thicker lips....and a bit tanner...aish! What am I doing?!?! I'm like talking to myself!" I turn off the TV and headed to my room and fell asleep. 
 
^the next day^
 
Onew POV
 
Today SHINee has to go to SMTown to have a meeting, I told Jonghyun and them to go there first because I needed to buy something before. "Onew oppa..." Someone called quietly, I turn around and I see Minsung rubbing her eyes like a little kid *cute* "where is everybody else?" She asked "oh, they went to SMTown to have a meeting, I'll be going soon too," I smile "oh..." Was all she said, but I could tell she as bored at home "do you want to come too Minsung?" I ask and she smiled brightly "can I?" She asked cutely "of course, go get dressed and I'll wait for you," I smile and she ran to her room "she's 21 years old but she's so much like a 5 years old child," I shake my head and chuckled. 
 
Minsung POV
 
"Onew oppa is taking me out!" I said excitedly to myself. I wore a black navy blue cardigan with a small striped white bow on it, I wore a white spaghetti strapped and a pair of light blue jean shorts and I wore my coloured high heels. "Onew oppa I'm ready," I said happily walking up to him "okay lets go," he smiled, their manager drove us to SMTown. To be honest I was kind of nervous, first I don't know if I'm even allowed to visit and second a lot of celebrities go here. When I got off the van I couldn't help but hold onto Onew oppa's arm, he noticed and pat my hands "don't worry, you use to come here all the time. You know most of the celebrities," he gave me a reassuring smile, I nod but followed closely behind him. Once we got in the building a lot of people looked at me, "Minsung-ah I have to go to the meeting, you can walk around. We'll meet back here in one hour okay?" Onew oppa ruffles my hair and I nod. I walk around the building and greeted everyone there because I knew most of them, I walked passed some SM artist and I remember them. 
 
"Minsung noona!" I hear someone call me, I turn around and someone hugged me tightly "noona you're back!" He hugged me "ya, Sehun stop hugging her so tighty." A guy with reddish hair said and pulled him away "did you miss me little one?" The tallest one then hugged me and spun me around "Chanyeol put her down she's going to get dizzy!" The one with the big eyes said. So the tallest guy put me down and pat my head "sorry," he smiled "how have you been noona? You never visit..." The one that hugged me tightly asked. *do I know them?* I asked myself and thought for a minute "sorry...but....do I know you?" I asked and they all chuckled "ya, little one that's not funny knock it off," the tallest one said and I looked at them confused "ya....Minsung, do you seriously don't remember us?!?!" The one with thick  eyeliner asked and I shake my head "did we meet before? Are you one of SHINee oppa's friends?....wait I think I remember you....." I looked at them again "you're EXO! Right? No wonder you look familiar," I smile and bow "nice to meet you I'm Choi Minsung. Minho from SHINee's little sister!" I smile "Minsung noona do you remember me? I'm Sehun....Oh Sehun." He asked with hopeful eyes "I'm sorry but I don't remember you...." I apologize, I looked at my phone *I've been walking around for an hour now! Time to go back.* "um...sorry to bother you but I don't know my way out can you show me where the entrance is? I need to go meet up with Onew oppa," I asked them politely "sure. We can also ask them what happen to Minsung." The one with big eyes said to the reddish hair guy. 
 
As we walked they all talked to me as they seemed really nice, they were also very handsome "Suho-ssi...if I remember correctly shouldn't there be six of you?" I asked "oh...you mean Kai? He'll be coming soon." He said with a worried face "oh, I remember him because he looks kind of like Taemin oppa but with thicker lips" I smile and they chuckle "he does have thick lips" Chanyeol said. When we reached the entrance I saw Onew oppa with a worried face pacing back and forth "Onew oppa!" I called out and he looked at me relief "Minsung where were you? I was so worried..." He said with a worried face as I walk to him "sorry oppa, I got lost. But look I met EXO! They're really nice and....handsome." I whisper in his ears and he laughed "thanks guys." Onew oppa smile at them "no problem hyung. But how come Minsung doesn't remember us?" Suho asked "it's a long story, come with us. We can meet up with the rest of SHINee in the meeting room." Onew oppa said with a serious face. I hooks onto Onew oppa's arm as we walked to the meeting room, when we saw SHINee, EXO bowed and we all sat down. Onew and Minho oppa sat beside me on both sides and SHINee sat beside them, EXO sat in front of us. Everything was serious so I kind of got scared but I didn't say anything, "hyung why doesn't Minsung noona remember us?" Sehun asked, Minho oppa took a deep breath "a few months ago Minsung got in a car accident and lost all her memories." He said with a sad voice, all of EXO's eyes widen "but slowly she started to remember everything. But she wanted to remember more of her past so she came back to Korea to finish her studies, even though she remembered us, we were still like strangers to her. I don't think she remembers you guys, maybe if you give her time she will remember." Minho oppa said and smiled. EXO looked at me with disappointing eyes "noona also doesn't remember Kai hyung, but he was a big part of her life. Was he not?" Sehun asked, everybody looked at me "Kai? I don't remember....anyone named Kai....." I said quietly.
 
Onew POV
 
We decided to leave and EXO wanted to walk us out...well more like talk to Minsung. As we said goodbye Kai walks in the building, he looked at Minsung and his eyes open wide,but Minsung didn't even look at him for more then ten seconds "Sehun-ssi, Suho-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi, D.O-ssi, and Chanyeol-ssi, it was nice meeting you. I hope we can be friends in the future." She smiled at them and bowed, they looked at Kai then back to Minsung "it was nice to see you again," they bowed "goodbye," she said sweetly. We all then looked at Kai, "hyung." Kai bowed to us "OMO! Aren't you....Kai! From EXO right?" Minsung asked "Sehun-ssi he's Kai right?" Minsung held onto Sehun's hand and asked, Sehun nod his head "Minsung noona this is Kai," he introduced Kai. Kai looked at us with a confused face. 
 
Kai POV
 
*why is Minsung here? Is she here with Joon? How come she called Sehun, Sehun-ssi? Why is she acting like she doesn't remember me?* I looked at her and she was more beautiful and mature "nice to meet you Kai-ssi. I'm Choi Minsung, I'm Minho's sister." She smiled at me and bowed "Onew oppa lets go I'm hungry lets go home to eat!" She smiled shyly at Onew and he chuckles "okay lets go," SHINee and Minsung waved bye to us and left. I look at EXO and gave them the 'what-the-heck-just-happened' look "Minsung noona...forgot her memories. She doesn't remember us." Sehun explained "she what?" I asked "she got in a car accident a few months ago and forgot everything. Even SHINee sumbae, but now she remembers everything besides us." Chanyeol said with a serious face. I felt upset, *she doesn't even remember me.* "I'm going, don't wait for me," and I walked out the building. "How can she not remember me? We've been through so much. Wait. I can make her remember me again right?" I asked myself *I still love you Minsung. But you don't even remember me? And this time I swear on my life I will never let you go.* I felt hurt, with all the ups and downs. She leaves me every time. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------111-----------------------------------------------111-------
PLEASE COMMENT!
 
kai will have to start all over again with Minsung. To win her heart!