Coming back

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

^Next month^

^Seoul Korea^

Minsung POV

Once I step out of the airplane I was really happy "Joon oppa! Welcome to Korea!" I screamed "ya! Minsug can you.....at least....help..." He complained "oh...sorry...hehe got to excited to be back...." I puff my cheeks. "So will you be visiting your friends and brother, now that you're back?" Joon oppa asked when we sat in a taxi "maybe.....lets go to the hotel first," when we got to the hotel, they told us they only have one room so Joon oppa and I had to share the room. "Oppa I'll show you around!" I said happily once we dropped off out stuff in the hotel room "okay okay...aigoo~ you seem so excited...." He ruffles my hair. I brought him to the Han river, the ice cream shop, and the mall. I showed him the school I used to go to and I decided to call Binyoung unnie. "Hello?" She picked up "Binyoung unnie can you come out? I'm in Korea!" I said excitedly "Ya! Minsung you're back?!?!!! Meet me at the cafe in a few minutes" she hung up. "We'll then I guess we'll be going to the cafe" I chuckled. We went to the cafe nearby and waited, Binyoung unnie, Jungsu, Yoseob oppa and Bora unnie, and even Bumki oppa came "Unnie!" I stood up and waved. They all came up to me and gave me a group hug "YA! You pabo! Do you know how much we missed you?!?!" Binyoung unnie scold "sorry, well I'm back now...." I hugged her "who is this?" Jungsu pointed at Joon oppa "oh, let me introduce you." Joon oppa stood up "this is Binyoung and Jungsu my childhood friends," they shook hands "this is Yoseob and his girlfriend Bora," they shook hands "and he was my classmate Bumki," they shook hands "and this is Seojoon, but I call him Joon," I smile "isn't he the first friend you made in Canada?" Binyoung unnie asked in a whispering voice and I nod "he's handsome right?" I smirked and she nod.

We all sat down and talked, everybody liked Joon oppa and everybody got along. "Minsung you should go visit Minho oppa, he is worried." Binyoung unnie said "I know...." I took a sip of my bubble tea "how long will you be staying Minsung?" Bumki oppa asked "I don't know, but it won't be for long. I just came back to show Joon oppa around and visit you guys." I looked at Joon oppa and smiled "your Korean is pretty good, even though you're from Canada," Jungsu pointed out "my parents are full Korean." Joon oppa smiles "so how are you and Binyoung unnie? Do you guys fight alot?" I looked at them with a smirk "ya Minsung, you shouldn't be worrying about us! Besides we're doing fine...." Jungsu said shyly "aigoo~" I smile. We spent the rest of the day just talking to my friends then Joon oppa and I went back to the hotel. 

^hotel^

"you seem to have really good friends," he smiled "I do! I love them!" I felt proud to call them my friends. "You must be tired, why don't you go shower first oppa," I sat down on my bed "okay," he grabbed his clothes and went in the bathroom. I laid down on my bed and slowly fell asleep.

Joon POV

When I finished showering, I saw Minsung sleeping "Minsung....Minsung...." I called her. But she just slept, I tucked her in and her cheeks "I wish I can see you sleep like this everyday..." I laid down on my bed and soon fell asleep.

^next day^

Minsung POV

"oppa lets get ice cream!" I beamed "ice cream? Right after lunch?" He asked, "yes....please..." I did an aeygo "aish..okay," he pinches my cheeks "yeah!" I brought him to the store where I usually buy ice cream. "Hello ahjumma, ahjassi!" I smiled at them "Minsung? Is that you? Aigoo we haven't seen you I awhile.... " she smiles "ah..yes, I moved to Canada." They nod "OMO! A new boyfriend?" Ahjassi asked and they laughed "n-no....ahjassi...he's not my boyfriend...just a friend I met in Canada." I grinned "okay okay, did you come here to visit or buy ice cream and candy?" Ahjumma asked "I came for both, I missed you guys and I wanted to show my friend around. I also want ice cream...." I smile "what kind of ice cream do you like? Strawberry?" Ahjumma asked "no, ah....orange serbert and....what do you want oppa?" I asked him "chocolate please.." He smiled sweetly "aigoo~ Minsung you have such handsome boys around you everytime you come," she smiled and went to get the ice cream.

We were walking when I heard someone call me "Minsung noona?" I turn around and see Sehun run up to me and give me a big hug "Sehun?" I look behind him and see Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa, D.O oppa and Baekhyun oppa "MINSUNG!!" Chanyeol oppa pushed Sehun aside and gave me a hug "Chanyeol oppa?" He pulled away from the hug "we miss you Minsung!" They all gave me a group hug "oppa....I...can't....breathe...." I said and they quickly let go "we missed YOU!" Sehun pouted "aigoo I miss you too Sehun," I pat his cheek "oh, this is Seojoon. But you can call him Joon." Joon oppa bows "nice to meet you," "we are one! EXO!" They said at the same time"I'm Suho," "I'm Chanyeol" "I'm Baekhyun," "I'm D.O" "and I'm Sehun" they bowed. We went to a cafe and I told them about my new life there in Canada. "Noona....did you hear the news about Kai hyung?" Sehun asked in a worried tone, I can feel my heart beat fast and I started to get nervous. I held onto Joon oppa's hand, he looked at me but then intertwined our fingers "ah...yes, I heard he's dating Krystal-ssi right?" I fake smile "yeah..." Sehun said quietly, I smile "well....Joon oppa and I should go now. We'll talk again next time." We stood up and bowed "wait, Minsung" Chanyeol oppa held onto my wrist "how long will you be staying in Korea?" He looked at me "I'm not sure....but it won't be long. And can you guys promise me something?" I asked them and they nod "don't tell Kai I came back. I don't want him to know," I hugged them one more time "promise me," I said quietly and they nod "we promise."

"You have a lot of friends," Joon oppa said once we walked out of the cafe "I do," I smile "and most of them are guys..." Joon oppa frowns, I chuckle "why? Are you jealous?" I asked jokingly "yes..." He mumbles *did he just say yes?* "aish....don't be jealous," I hook onto his arm "and who is this....Kai guy?" He asked and I let go of his arm "he's....my ex-boyfriend...." I said quietly with tears welling my eyes "oh.....ah...lets meet your brother," he quickly changed the topic "o-okay...." I took out my cell phone and call SHINee's dorm, "hello?" It was Taemin "Taemin-ah you miss me?" I joked "MINSU!!! You called!!" He screamed happily "ya, Taemin oppa calm down." I chuckle "YA MINSU! You worried us!" He said in a serious voice "I know I know, sorry." I said sweetly "you better be" he chuckle "Taemin oppa are you guys all home?" I asked "yup, Onew hyung is eating chicken, Jonghyun hyung is on his cell phone, Key hyung is cooking and Minho hyung is showering." He said "oh....don't you guys have activities to attend later?" I asked "no we have a break today!" He said happily "where are you Minsu?" He asked "me? Where am I? I'm at home, doing some drawing.....you know the usually stuff," I lied "well Taemin oppa I have to go now bye!" I quickly hung up on him "why didn't you tell them you're back in Korea?" Joon oppa asked with a confused face "I want to surprise them!" I jumped happily.

Minho POV

I walk out of the shower and see everybody yelling at Taemin "Ya!Ya! What's going on?!?! Why are you guys yelling at Taemin?" I asked as I pat Taemin's head "aish! This kid! Minsung called back and he didn't even tell us!" Jonghyun glared at Taemin "and he didn't ask for her number either!!!" Key scold "YA! LEE TAEMIN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Onew yelled "YA....YA!" I screamed and they all quiet down, I sit down beside Taemin and pat his head "aish...hyung yelling at him won't do anything." I frowned at them "okay...okay...Minho is right....we need to calm down....since she called, I bet she'll call back again soon right? And when she calls again make sure we asked for her number." Onew said in a calm voice. Key and Jonghyun just glared at Taemin and Taemin had his head hung low of shame. I pat his back "s-sorry....h-hyung..." He said quietly "it's okay Taemin-ah," I stood "guys stop being mad at him, he didn't mean to." I pat their backs, They all sigh "fine, but Taemin next time Minsung calls make sure. MAKE SURE you tell us," Key said and Taemin nods.

Minsung POV

Joon oppa and I went to buy fried chicken, and pizza before we went to SHINee's dorm. I didn't tell him about SHINee oppa yet so he only knows that I'm visiting my brother. We stood in front of the door and I pressed the door bell. I hung my head low so they won't see my face, the door opens "may I help you?" It was Taemin "delivery." I said in a low voice "but we didn't..." I look up and smile "MINSUNG!" He screamed "I'm back!" I yelled, he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheeks "come in!" He drags me in and Joon oppa follows behind "MINSUNG!" Onew oppa runs up to me and hugs my tightly and gives me a kiss in the cheek "Onew oppa!" I hug him back. Jonghyun and Key oppa run out of their room and hug me tightly and kiss my cheeks "We miss you!" They give me a group hug. Minho oppa walks out of his room "what's with all the....." He looks at me and freezes "Oppa..." Teas started to form in my eyes "Minsung...." He quickly runs up to me and gives me a hug "oppa I'm sorry I made you worry...." I started crying, he didn't say anything and kept on hugging me. When we pull away he was crying as well "OMO....oppa don't cry..." I wipe his tears. "Sorry to break your family moment but....who is this?" Jonghyun oppa pointed to Joon oppa who was holding the box of pizza and fried chicken looking awkwardly "oh, well I bought pizza and fried chicken. Lets eat and talk." I held onto Minho oppa's hand and we walked to the dinner table, we all sat down and started to eat "now let me introduce you, this is my brother Minho, and these are his friends Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. Taemin is the same age as us," I smile "guys this is Oh Seojoon, but call him Joon. He is a friend from Canada. He treats me very well, and his parents are friends with umma and appa too," I smile, they all nod to each other "Minsung why did you come back? Where's umma and appa?" Minho oppa asked "I came back because I missed you guys and I wanted to show Joon oppa what Korea looks like. And umma and appa will be in China for 3 months." I said and took a bite of pizza.

Onew POV

"how long will you be staying?" Taemin asked "not long, I just came to visit." Minsun smiled *did she hear about Kai?* "Minsung did you see your friends and EXO yet?" Key asked "yup, yesterday we met up with Binyoung unnie and them and today we saw EXO," she smiled happily "then....did you see Kai?" I asked and her expression changed "no, not yet." I felt worried "but I know him and Krystal are dating! And I feel happy for them," she faked smile. Seeing her like this makes me a bit angry. I look over at Joon and he seems worried for Minsung. "Joon-ssi you're full Korean?" I asked "yes, my parents are from Seoul." He answered. "Minsung will you be spending the night here?" Jonghyun asked "no, we rented a room in a hotel." She placed her hands on Joons. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT <3

sorry, I haven't mention SHINee in a while...and sorry for the short chap.