Will I see you again?

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

Minsung POV

"you got thinner.....are you eating well princess?" Minho oppa asked as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "yes, I am." I smile and pat his cheeks "you haven't called back in two months, you got us worried...." He said with a concerned face "no need to worry oppa. I'm all grown up now. I can take care of myself no problem. And to tell you a secret......, umma and appa doesn't know that I came back to Korea." I said in a whispering voice. His eyes widen then he ruffles my hair "aigoo...my princess is such a rebal," he chuckles. We were in my old room talking while everybody else was in the living room with Joon oppa. "So Minsung tell me....who is this Joon guy to you?" He raised an eye brow "he's a family friend and my friend. He's very handsome as well, he helped me with my studies and showed me around when I knew nothing," I smile. "He seems like a good guy. If you date him I'm okay with it." He smiles. "Now tell me everything that happened when you were in Canada," he pats my head. I told him everything. From day one till now, but I skipped the part about me being all depressed when I found out about Kai dating Krystal. I didn't want him to worry. "Wow...school there seems hard.....my poor princess" he pouts "aigoo...oppa it's okay, I'm doing better because Joon oppa is teaching me!" I said happily "MINHO! COME OUT!" Key oppa screamed "OKAY! Aish....these guys...." Minho oppa shakes his head and we chuckle.

We walk to the living room and everybody is talking "do you need something hyung?" Minho oppa asked "yes, we need Minsung! But you keep on hogging her!" Key oppa put his arms around me and made me sit down between him and Jonghyun oppa "Joon-ssi here is really good at English!" Taemin said surprised "well he did grow up in Canada Taemin," I poke his head "just because you grew up there doesn't mean you're good at the language," he crossed his arms, and I rolled my eyes. "It's 7:49pm I think we should go now," I stand up "what? You're leaving already?" They all said "it's late we have to get back to the hotel," I wore my shoes "then give us a number so we can contact you," Key oppa gave me a pen and a piece of paper and I wrote down where I lived, house number and cell phone number. "Will you be visiting again?" Onew oppa asked as he held onto my wrist "I will if you want me too and we'll be leaving in a few days so I'll try to visit as much as I can." I caresses his cheeks "I'll miss you guys," I felt tears welling up in my eyes "OMO...w-why am I crying?.....aish..this is so embarrassing," I wipe my tears as Onew oppa wipes my tears with his thumb "be strong Minsung-ah. Remember we'll always love you and be there when you need us. Okay?" He kisses my forehead and I smile "thanks oppa," I whisper in his ears "y-yA! Hyung why do you and Minsung always do that?!?" Minho oppa pulled Onew oppa away, "Minsu...." Taemin pouted "aigoo...Taemin oppa is pouting...cute" I pinch his cheeks and gave him a hug "grow up Taemin," I said and ruffle his hair "you too Minsu!" he kissed my cheeks and held it there for about a minute "YA! LEE TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Minho oppa quickly pulled Taemin away and we all couldn't help my laugh "is there a lot of nice clothes there?" Key oppa asked "yes, they have a lot of clothes! And shoes!" I held onto his hand "you should so come to Canada and we can do some shopping when you have time," I smile "I will!" He hugs me and kissed both my cheeks quickly like an umma "ya...Minsung-ah...are you two dating?" Jonghyun oppa whispered and looked at Joon oppa "no...but he's handsome right?" I whisper back "but, I'm more handsome yes?" He hugged me "of course!" I giggle and hugged him back. He kissed my cheek quickly before Minho oppa pulled him away.

"I can't believe you'll be leaving me...again!" Minho oppa hugs my tightly "oppa..." I hug him and pat his back "princess you have to promise to call. Unlike last time where you only called once." He pulled away and said in a serious tone "I promise." I stick out my pinky and he hooked his pinky to mine and we made a pinky promise. They gave me a group hug and kissed me again, I kissed them back and we said goodbye. 

Joon POV

"you seem to be really close with those guys....I mean....they keep on kissing you...." I was kind of jealous. Four of them aren't even her brother but it's okay for them to kiss her like that. "Well, I've known them for a long time, and they're like big brothers to me." She smiles sweetly *I wish I was the reason for that smile...* as we were walking in the stress it got colder, I look over at Minsung and she was shivering. I pulled her closer to me and I hug her to keep her warm. "Sharing body heat will keep us warm." I said calmly, I might seem calmly but inside I'm so happy she let me hug her like this. "Minsung, what is your ex-boyfriend. Kai. Like?" I couldn't help but ask. I want to know who he is and why he hurt her so bad "uhm.....he's tall, nice, sweet....sometimes cute. He loves dancing, he makes me happy. But I hurt him when we were together. He probably hates me." She looks down at her feet "your brother and his friends...are they celebrities? And same with EXO," I asked and she nods "yeah....my brother and his friends are a boy band called SHINee," she smiles "and Kai is part of EXO. I met him because he's friends with Taemin and SHINee is EXO's sumbae. Also we went to the same school." She explained, "then how did you date him?....I mean, wouldn't it be hard to approach him?" I asked and she chuckles "actually he approached me," my jaw dropped "why? Am I that bad?" She pouted cutely "no! You're beautiful, but wow I didn't know he would approach you first..." I smile.

"are you ready to start a new relationship?" I asked her while rubbing our hands together I keep warm "uhm....I guess...since he moved on why can't I right? So when I meet someone I like I would date him." She smiled and looked at me, my heart skipped a beat and I feel my cheeks get hot "oppa...why is your face so red?" She asked "ah...ah..nothing maybe because it's cold..." I look away and suddenly I feel a pair of hands on my cheeks. She turns me to face her "my hands will keep your face warm because you kept it warm with your hands." She smiled brightly at me. Because she did this my heart started to beat even faster "Joon oppa? Are you okay?" She asked and I looked at her "lets...g-go...back to the h-hotel.." I quickly remove her hands and started to walk.

Once we got back to the hotel I turn my back to her and sat down on my bed *Joon breathe in breathe out....* I kept on saying in my head "Joon oppa you're acting weird...." She said quietly "I-I'm perfectly fine..." I swallow my saliva "okay...Joon oppa you want to shower first? It's getting late," she sat down beside me so I look away "ah...no...I'm tired. I'm going to sleep," I was about to lay down on my bed when Minsung held onto my arm "oppa you seem weird...are you feeling sick?" She turns my face to her and she placed her hands on my forehead. "You don't feel sick....are you hungry?" She asked but I was looking at her lips the whole time. They looked soft and kissable. "Oppa....Joon oppa?" She waved her hand in front of me and I look at her. Our eyes met and I couldn't look away *Joon control yourself! But those lips.....I jut want to kiss her....NO LISTEN TO YOURSELF OH SEOJOON! YOU SOUND LIKE A MONSTER!* I look at her lips then back to her eyes. I just wanted her. "Minsung....." I say as I slowly lean in, I stopped when we were 1 inch away. She looked into my eyes but didn't move.

Minsug POV

Joon oppa leans closer to me, and my body freezes. I can't move away. I look into his eyes, they sparkle. He suddenly stops when we were an inch apart. "I like you Minsung-ah..." And he presses his lips against mine. He closes his eyes and I do as well, he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. We both pull away and look into each others eyes. We say nothing and just stare at each other, "Minsung.....d-do you like me?" Joon oppa asked, I didn't know what to say *do I like him?* instead of answering him I lean in and kiss him on the lips. He was surprised but then kissed me back, we kiss passionately for what feels like hours. We finally pull away because we were running out of air. He hugs me "so does that mean you're mine now?" He said happily and I nod *this is something new.*

^two days later^

Kai POV

I was walking around town while wanting for Krystal to finish her schedule. I look at my hand and I'm wearing the couple ring Krystal and I have. We've been dating for awhile now, but I only treat as a sister. So sometimes after I kiss her I feel a little awkward and embarrassed but I don't show it because I have to keep my cool. I touch the necklace around my neck, it was a sliver necklace with mine and Minsung's ring on it. When ever I feel down, I would look and hold onto the rings to calm me down. I look around and I'm hungry, I see a restaurant and I order a bowl of kimchi soup. I sit there and eat it alone, I glance around the restaurant and I see someone outside that looks like someone I know...I look carefully and I know who it is "Minsung!" I quickly stand up and run out the restaurant. I look around and can't find her, I started going everywhere looking for her. I then see her. Just 2 metres away from me, I was about to call her but someone else did "MINSUNG!" He called and walked up to her, he kissed her cheeks and they intertwined their fingers *who is he?* I felt anger rise in my body *does SHINee hyung know? Is that her boyfriend?* I turned around and walked away. "Hello? Hyung tell Krystal I'm not feeling well. I'm going home." I hung up on manager hyung before he could say anything else. I walk home and walk straight to my room.

Minsung POV

Joon oppa and I were on a date today. We walked around town and I wanted some bubble tea so he went to buy me some while I look around. "Woah...so cute!" I pick up, it was a baby chick "MINSUNG!" I turn around and Joon oppa was walking up to me, he kissed my cheeks and we intertwine our fingers "oppa isn't this cute?" I ask him, he chuckles and nod "it is, here's your bubble tea." I take a sip "lets go Joon oppa." I put the chick down and we walk away. "Joon oppa, I'm going to visit SHINee oppa today at SMTown do you want to come?" I ask "no, I'll let you have some bonding time before we go back to Canada. I'll give you the rest of the day with your brother. Call me if you need anything." He kissed my cheeks and we walked to SMTown where he dropped me off. I wanted to surprise Minho oppa so I told Jonghyun and Key oppa beforehand to help me. I texted Key oppa and he opened the door for me to enter SMTown, he led me to a room that had a big table in the middle and chairs all around. "Okay I brought the food and drinks. Manager hyung knows about this and he invited some people," Key oppa looks at me and helps me take out the food "okay....then should we have bought more food?" I aske worried "no it's okay, we can't eat a lot because we have to practice later so this should be enough." He pats my head and takes out the cups.

After Key oppa and I finished setting up, I hid somewhere in the room while Key oppa went to get everybody else in here. Later a bunch of SMTown stuff workers come in and hid as well. We waited for Minho oppa to walk in, "ya! Hyung why are we here?" I hear Minho oppa complain "aish! Just listen to me and go!" Key oppa yelled, Minho oppa walks in the room and we all jump out "SURPRISE!!" We all screamed and he jumped but then smiled "Oppa!" I hug him "M-Minsung.....how.." He asked "heheh....Well I got a little help from the people around me!" I smile "aigoo...thanks princess" he pinches my cheeks. Then a bunch of SM artists walk in all of SNSD (Girl generation) came, Donghae, Kyuhun, Shindong and Eunhyuk from Super Junior came, BoA came, TVXQ came, and f(x) came. EXO couldn't come because they had a schedule, though I was kind of happy because I didn't want to see Kai. SHINee oppa introduced me to everyone there and they were all really nice. "Oppa I'm going to get a drink," Minho oppa nods and I went to the table, as I was pouring my drink someone walks beside me I look up and see Krystal from f(x). She sees me and smiles and I smile back "you're Minho oppa's little sister right? Minsung?" I nod "I'm Krystal for f(x)" she bows politely "nice to meet you Krystal-ssi," I bow "you're my unnie right? I'm still in high school," she smiles *well, now I feel old...* I nod "I'm going to be in second year for college." I answer "SHINee oppa's talk a lot about you." She smiles and pours more drink in her cup.

"do they? Well that's embarrassing..." I blush a little. She giggles "you're lucky to have Minho oppa as a brother, he's very caring." She smiles sweetly, I look at her and I kind of feel jealous *she's young, talented, nice, pretty, tall, and very polite.....aish...I see why so many people like her...* I smile "I better get back now, it was nice talking to you Krystal-ssi," I bow "goodbye Minsung unnie," she bows and I walk away. Onew oppa walks up to me "Minsung~" he sang "Onew oppa!" I smile happily "I have something to tell you!" I said happily "what? You bought me chicken?" He asked jokingly and chuckles "no..." I look at him weirdly "then what is it?" He suddenly got serious "Joon oppa and I are together!" I whisper to him happily, his eyes widen then he hugs me "congratulations Minsung!" He whispers back happily "thank you!" I smile and we pull away for the hug "do the rest of them know?" He asked, and I shake my head "not even Minho oppa. YOU'RE the first." I pointed to him with a smile, his smile gets bigger "ha! I'm more important then the rest of them!" He did a little celebration and I chuckle "I was going to tell them now," I said "well then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Onew oppa grabs my wrist and pulls me to the rest of SHINee and told them everything. They were all happy for me, so I guess they liked Joon oppa and I was really glad.

Taemin POV

"Minsu come and sleep over!" I whined "Taemin oppa I have to go back," Minsung grinned "please! You'll be leaving soon and I won't be see you for a long time, please!" I beg and did a few of my famous aeygo and she fell for it "okay fine, just let me call Joon oppa." She takes out we cell phone "hello? Oppa? I'm sleeping over at Minho oppa's dorm so you don't have to wait for me. Yes I'll see you tomorrow morning, bye. Love you too," and she hung up "okay lets go! I kind of miss my bed...." She smiles cutely "aigoo you and your boyfriend only dated for how long? 2 days? And you two are already lovey dovey? Aish.." I shake my head and she clings to my arm "Taemin sometimes you seem like a child," she pokes my cheeks "and sometimes you're like an old lady," I poke her cheeks and she puffs it "meanie...." She pouts "aigoo so cute Minsu!" I pinch her cheeks "YA!! KIDS TIME TO GO HOME NOW!" Key screams and Minsung and I quickly run to the van.

"Minsung lets sleep together!" I said once the van started driving "YA! Taemin why do you want to sleep with Minsung?!?!! You have your own bed and room!" Minho said "aish...hyung why do you always think we're going to do something to her? And besides once she gets back to the hotel she'll be sleeping with a guy you don't even know, and you're far away from her so you can't protect her." I pointed out and everybody nods "b-but..." Minho frowns "that's true.....fine you can sleep together." He crosses his arms over his chest "YEAH!" Minsung and I high five. "But Taemin sleeps on the floor." Minho glares at me and I just shrug.

Minsung POV

When we got back to SHINee's dorm I quickly went to my room and threw myself onto it "hmmm.....so soft and comfy..." I bury my face in my pillow, then I hear chuckles. I look at the door and see Taemin "ya, you miss it that much?" He sits down on my bed "yes! And I'm tired...." I rub my eyes and yawned "okay then lets sleep because someone has a date tomorrow..." He pokes my sides and I giggle. Even though Minho oppa old Taemin to sleep on the floor, we igorned him and I shared half the bed with Taemin. It's not that I sleep around with every guy, it's just that I don't think it's nice and fair for the guy to always give up the bed for the girls to sleep on. Once everything was settled both Taemin and I fell fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT

i know it's a short chapter sorry :(