Relationship

WHAT?!?! MY SISTER!!!

 

Kai POV
 
Once Minsung ad Joon left I turn to Taemin "hyung...why is Joon-ssi at your house? How come you said Minsung lives with six guys when there is only five of you? Is Minsung and Joon still dating?" I attacked Taemin with questions, he looked at me and we sat down on the couch "Joon came to visit and Minsung wanted him to stay here instead of a hotel. So he shares a room with her, and no they are not dating. I think." He said calmly *they share rooms?!?!* I hit Taemin's arm "ya! Why did you hit me?!?!?" Taemin rubbed his arm "hyung how can you let them share rooms?!?! What if he does something to her?!!?" *aish....* "calm down Kai nothing will happen.." He pat my back "do you..still like Minsung?" He suddenly asked and my eyes widen. I couldn't say anything "Kai, Minsung is still Minsung. She's just lost right now, she forgot everything...help her remember and make new memories with her." He smiles "thanks hyung." I smile
 
^two days later^
 
Minsung POV
 
"Okay I'll be off to school now, bye oppa." I kiss SHINee oppa's cheeks "want me to pick you up after school?" Joon oppa asked as I kissed his cheeks goodbye "okay, just wait for me at the school gates." I smiled and left. When I arrived at school I saw Binyoung unnie and Bumki oppa together sitting at a bench "unnie! Oppa!" I called them and they smile "good morning," we said to each other, "did you eat breakfast yet?" Bumki oppa asked me and I nod "yup, what about you guys?" I asked and they nod "the bell is going to ring soon, we should head in now," Bumki oppa said and we all stood up. Then a bunch of girls ran towards the gate and started screaming like crazy "aish...why are they screaming?" I asked "EXO is attending class today." Binyoung unnie said "oh....so does that mean I get to see Sehun-ssi?" I asked happily and she nods "if you can get through the crazy fans..." She pointed to the group of girls "then forget. I want to live." I joked and we all walk to class "oh, Joon oppa is going to pick me up after school so meet us at the school gates," I said "okay then bye," we went our separate ways. I walked o dance class and as usual I started stretching, I look around the room and I only see the male dancers "excuse me Koohyun-ssi where is all the female sumbae?" I asked him "oh, they are probably chasing after the two EXO guys that go here. Kai and Sehun, the two maknae." He said and I nod. 
 
"AHHHH KAI OPPA!" I heard girls scream, I turn around and see a bunch of fans surrounding someone *I guess that's Kai.* I igorned it and continued. "OKAY GIRLS SETTLE DOWN! THIS IS A CLASS NOT A FAN SIGNING! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOMS!" The teacher yelled and most of the fans leave "okay class sit down." The teacher said and rubbed his temple "if this happens every time Kai comes to class I don't think I can take it..." He said jokingly and smiled, we all laugh at the joke "okay now we will be practicing a new song today. You will be dancing with a partner," he said and everybody cheered *a partner? But I'm not close with anyone here....* I frown "do you want to choose a partner or should I choose it for you?" The teacher asked looking at the bunch of girls knowing they would probably go to Kai "WE CHOOSE THEM OURSELVES!" The whole class screams "okay...don't regret....now girls choose a guy partner and guys choose a girl partner." The teacher clapped his hand and everybody started choosing partners.
 
Most of the girl classmate went to Kai, some went to the boy classmates. *what to do I don't really know anyone here....* I didn't know who to be my partner so I just stood there, I look down at me shoes and frowned. Suddenly someone taps my shoulder, I look up and see Kai "Minsung do you want to be my partner?" He asked with a smile *be a weirdo's partner?....well, he is the only person I really know in here...* "okay," I smile and I hear his fans moan in disagreement "just ignore them...they're always like this.." Kai whispers in my ear and I nod "okay class did you choose your partners yet?" The teacher asked "yes," we all said "okay so today we will be dancing to 'Only one' by BoA. Do you guys know the dance moves?" The teacher asked and we nod "okay then get started." He clapped his hands and we all stood up. "Do you remember how to dance to this song?" Kai asked "yes," I smile, we all started to dance without the music, it felt kind of weird dancing with Kai, and more memories came back to me *Kai and I danced to this song, with Suho-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi, D.O-ssi and Sehun-ssi as our back up. We did a showcase together.* I look at Kai and we were a few inches away. I look in his eyes *who are you?* "okay class dismiss!" The teacher clapped and Kai and I both looked away. 
 
I grabbed my bag heading to the change room. I finish changing and I walked to the cafeteria and saw a huge group if girls "I guess Kai and Sehun is here..." I went to the cashier and ordered a cup of bubble tea and ramen ad medium fries. I brought my tray to an empty table and started eating. I felt someone hug me from the back and I turn and see Sehun "NOONA!" He smiles "Sehun-ssi," I smile and he sits down beside me and Kai sits in front of us "Kai-ssi," I bow and he smiles "noona can I have some of your food?" Sehun asked politely "sure, here ah~" I feed him some fries "hmm....noona can you feed me some noodles too?" He asks cutely, I put some ramen on the spoon and fed it to him "is it good?" I ask and he nods cutely "Kai-ssi do you want some too?" I asked him "no it's okay," he smiles but I put some noodles on the spoon "ah~" I said and he looks at me "Kai-ssi you must be hungry too, come on," I smile and he opens his mouth and I feed him "it's good right?" I smile and he smiles back. "Noona you're so caring," Sehun cooed and pinches my cheeks "who is that?" "OMO, she was Kai's dance partner for class..." "Is she close with EXO oppa?" I heard some people say *aish...so annoying...* I frown "noona sorry if our fans are like that...." Sehun look down "it's okay, I'm use to it with SHINee oppa," I smile and ruffle his hair. "Noona do you want to come over after school? We can watch a horror movie together!" Sehun asked while he took a sip of my bubble tea "uhm....maybe next time, Joon oppa is coming to pick me up after school." I finish the rest of my ramen "you can invite Joon-ssi to....if...you want..." Kai said and I smile "can I? I don't want to leave him home all the time." Kai nods "soo, noona after school we'll walk you home. Then we can go back to our dorm," Sehun hugs me "Sehun-ssi....you're like a skinship king huh?" I asked jokingly and he pouts "but it's cute," I pinch his cheeks and he smiles.
 
Joon POV
 
I look at the clock *time to pick up Minsung,* I changed my clothes and I walked to Minsung's school. I waited at the school gates "Joon oppa!" I turn and see Minsung running to me, I open my arms and she hugs me "how was school my Minsung?" I pinch her cheeks "good oppa!" She smiles "Joon oppa do you want to go to EXO's dorm to watch movies? I don't want you at home all the time, can you come please?" She asked while she batters her eyelashes, I look behind her and I see two guys walking up to us and one of them is Kai. Minsung notices and looks behind her "oh, Sehun-ssi, Kai-ssi." She smiles "Joon oppa can you come?" She asked cutely "okay if that's fine with your friends," I smile "they invited you!" She smile "Sehun-ssi, Kai-ssi lets go," she smiles. She links arms with me and we start walking home, Sehun was talking with Minsung the while time while Kai was at the back walking by himself. "Please wait for me to change," Minsung ran to her room and closed the door.
 
I turn to Sehun and Kai "please treat yourself at home. Do you want something to drink?" I asked while they sat down "can we have some water please," they said politely and I walk to the kitchen.
 
Sehun POV
 
"Kai hyung is that noona's boyfriend?" I asked him once Joon went to the kitchen "Taemin hyung said they're not dating anymore. But it seems like they are...." He said in a sad tone "hyung fighting! EXO is always here for you, one day Minsung noona will remember you again...just wait..." I pat his back. I look around his neck and he still has the couple ring necklace "are you going to give Minsung noona the ring?" I asked him and he holds it "I want to...but if she doesn't remember what is the point?" Then Joon brings the water out "here you go," he smiles and sat down "do you remember me Sehun-ssi? I came to Korea two years ago." He said and looked at me. I look at him carefully and I remembered "yes I remember, you're Minsung noona's friend. From Canada right?"  I ask and he nods "okay I'm ready to go," Minsung walks out. She's wore a pair of blue jean shorts with a purple v-neck t-shirt. "OMO, noona you look so cute in that!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug "thank you Sehun-ssi," she smiles and pats my cheeks "okay lets go," Kai said and we walked back to the dorm "Suho hyung and them are home." I said and they nod.
 
Minsung POV
 
Sehun opened the door and we walk in "LITTLE ONE!" Chanyeol screams and hugs me tightly "Chanyeol-ssi..." I smile "I.....can't...really...breathe...." I said gasping for air, he quickly lets go "sorry, I just miss you!!" He pinches my cheeks "me too," I smile "Minsung!" The rest of EXO waved "hello, sorry to disturb you guys...." I bowed "of course not," Suho smiles "this is Joon," I introduce them "it's nice to see you again Joon-ssi" they said and Joon oppa bows "you guys know each other?" I ask and look at Joon oppa "ya, pabo I came to Korea two years ago with you and I met all your friends," Joon oppa pokes my head "aish...I lost my memories remember?" I pointed out and I stook out my tongue "will you be staying for dinner?" D.O ask, I look at Sehun and Joon oppa they both nod "yes, and I will help cook," I smile and he smiles brightly "yes! Minsung I love it when you have dinner here, because someone is helping me in the kitchen and these guys here" D.O pointed to EXO "actually help clean up. When you're not here they totally ignore me." He grins and I chuckle "so should I come over more often?" I said jokingly "YES!" They all yelled and we all laughed. We sat down and watched the new horror movie 'MAMA' at first when I heard the name I laughed because EXO has a song called 'MAMA'. 
 
I sat on the couch with everyone around me, I was scared the most. "Is it over yet.......?" I asked while covering my eyes "yes you can look now," Joon oppa removes my hands "whoa....scary movie. Very scary." I swallowed "it's just a movie. Don't worry it's all over now little one," Chanyeol pats my back. "Okay Minsung, ready to make dinner with me?" D.O stands up and smiles at me and I nod, he held out his hand and I take it and he leads me to the kitchen. D.O talked to me while we cooked and it helped me forget about the movie. "Okay we're done! Dinner time!" D.O said and everybody helped set up the table. We all sat at the table, Joon oppa sat on my left and Sehun sat on my right "I will eat well everybody!" I smile brightly and started eating. "Ya, Minsung-ah you're so embarrassing when you eat," Joon oppa looked at me and I frown "you're so mean oppa." I pout and he chuckles "pabo you have rice on your face," he laughs and he wipes my month for me "thank you!" I smile and continue eating.
 
Kai POV
 
*what kind of relationship do they have?* I look at Minsung and Joon fool around while they eat *its suppose to be me right there not him...* D.O pats my shoulder "give her time..." He whispers.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
PLEASE COMMENT
 
sorry for the short chapter