Chapter 5

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! I'm finished!" I could hear G-Dragon yell through the door. I sighed and got up from the floor and wiped my eyes. Hopefully he would recover soon so i didnt have to stay here and take  care of him. Or maybe he could just drop dead. That way i would be free from himforever. But i'm not that lucky. I went inside the room and grabbed the tray off his lap and put it on the nightstand next to him.
"Anything else?" I said in an annoying tone.
"Yeah, go out and buy a maid outfit so i can have something to look at while i'm stuck in this bed" He smirked.
"I thought you didnt like looking at my body?" I smirked at him and he sunk down in the bed blushing just as the door opened. I turned around and the rest of Big Bang was there. Thank god, maybe they could watch after him for a while.
"Hey, GD" Seungri said, sitting down on his bed. "How are you feeling?"
"Awful" He replied. "First she hurts my ankle, then she has to live with me until i'm fine again. I think she's a witch. She probably did this on purpose".
I rolled my eyes. "Since you're here you can take care of this son of a bi-"
"Yah! Language!" T.O.P. shouted. "Pretty ladies shouldnt speak like that".
"Where's the pretty lady?" G-Dragon said, breaking into laughter and Seungri was laughing too.
I stuck my tounge out at them. "Whatever, just take care of him so i can go home".
"Oh, you cant go anywhere" Taeyang said.
I looked at him. "Why not?"
"Our manager told us to go here and see how you two are getting along".
"And to make sure you two havent killed each other yet" Seungri added.
"Wait, i thought i was here to take care of him?" I asked, looking at Taeyang confused.
"That too. But he also wants you two to get along".
"Actually, we all want that" Daesung said. "We're getting tired of you two always fighting".
"Blame it on him" I said and pointed at G-Dragon,
"You're the one who makes my life suffer!" G-Dragon shouted at me.
"That's bull and you know it! If you werent in my life everything would be so much easier for me!"
"Okay, enough, you two!" Taeyang screamed at us, making both of us look at him. "You both are just as bad to each other. Anyway, we grabbed a bunch of clothes from our company so you have some change" He said and gave me a bag. I smiled and thanked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter