Chapter 39

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

I opened my eyes and Key was sleeping on the floor. He had stayed over last night after he drove me home. I realized i was still wearing G-Dragon's jacket, which means i have to return it to him. I better just go over there and get it over with right now.

 

I got out of bed and took of G-Dragon's jacket and put on my own. I was trying to be as quiet as possible so i wouldnt wake up Key as i stepped out of the room. I carefully closed the door and left the house, heading for the YG building. 

 

The thought of seeing G-Dragon wasnt tempting at all. It's not that i didnt have feelings for him, i knew that i did, but nothing could ever happen between us, so it was better to just push him away. I didnt wanna cheat on Key and i still loved Key. 

 

For all i know Key could be the one. Or G-Dragon. I really didnt know and until i know for sure i'm not gonna do anything to ruin my relationship with Key. After 20 minutes of walking i finally arrived. I stepped inside the building and walked towards G-Dragon's room.

 

Okay, Yuri. Just go there, give him his jacket and then leave. I could do it. I hope. I was now outside of G-Dragon's door and i knocked a couple of times before i put my head down, waiting for the door to open. A few seconds later the door opened and i couldnt stop myself.

 

I looked up and a confused G-Dragon was standing there. He was still wearing the same clothes that he had on yesterday and his hair was all messed up. He quickly put on a hat to hide his hair.

 

"Aish, i dont want you to see me like this" He said.
"It's okay, i'm just here to give you this back" I said and gave him his jacket.
"Oh..." He threw it on a chair and looked at me. "Yuri... will you please just listen to me?"
"There's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter