Chapter 31

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

I sighed. So Yuri is even dreaming about Key? I dont know why it surprises me though. It is normal to dream about the person you love. I dream about Yuri every night. The door to Seungri's room opened and Yuri came out.

 

"Y-yuri" Seungri stuttered. He looked at me, then Yuri. 
I put on a fake smile. "You feel better now?"
She nodded. "Yeah... sorry to cause you trouble".
"Dont worry about it. Instead, worry about yourself. Sleep more".
"Lets just get back to practice" She said, being stubborn as always.
I looked at her concerned. "You sure? You should rest some more..."
"Yes, i'm sure".
"Alright, but if you feel a little dizzy, tell me, okay? I'll take care of you"

 

She nodded and walked towards the practice room. I was about to follow her, but Seungri stopped me by grabbing my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

 

"Ehm... G-Dragon..." He scratched his head and he looked weird. Weirder than usual, which i never thought was possible for Seungri. "Nevermind" He smiled. "It's not important".

 

I nodded and he let go off my arm, but he still seemed weird. What did he want to tell me? I shrugged and went after Yuri. Once i got inside the practice room Yuri was talking to Minah. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, watching her. I was so focused on Yuri that i didnt notice that T.O.P was standing beside me.

 

"If you keep staring at Yuri, she's gonna find out soon. You're being way too obvious".
I sighed and turned my head to look at him. "I cant help it".
He smiled. "You got it bad. I almost envy you" He looked down at me.
"Why do you envy me? She's not mine and she will never be" I sighed.
"I said almost. But dont lose hope yet".
"It's pretty hard to keep my hope up when Lee Joon is telling me Yuri and Key are perfect for each other. And then Seungri telling me she is dreaming about Key".
He nodded. "I take it back. I dont envy you at all".
I glared at him. "Help me..."
"You're actually asking me for my help?" He smirked.
I sighed. "Yes. What do i have to do?"
"Well, stealing her away from Key would be bad. That would only cause a fight between you and Key and then soon enough everyone would find out and our fans would take sides and there would be fanwars and on and on and then the only thing you would accomplish then is making Yuri hurt. You dont want that, do you?"

 

This was something i hadnt given much thought about. I hadnt thought about how allf ot his would affect Yuri. I wanted to protect her and i wanted her to be happy. Would she actually be happy with me? Or Key? What if Key could make her more happier than i could? 

 

What if we started dating, but she became sad? And what would our fans think? There are many people out there who doesnt like the thought of us dating someone, so i have no idea what they would do.

 

"What do you suggest then?"
"Let her come to you".
I looked at him confused. "Huh?"
"Be friends with her, talk to her, pretend like she's not the love of your life".
"But she is".
He glared at me. "I said, pretend".
I gulped and nodded. "And?"
"And then avoid her for... one week. If she contacts you it means she is interested in you".
"But what if she doesnt?"
"Ehm... then i'll buy you chocolate and tissues".

 

He walked away after saying that. I sighed. Thanks for the help, T.O.P. I looked over at Yuri who was laughing at something. I was wondering what made her laugh like that. I couldnt help but smile and that's when i made up my mind.

 

"I'm not gonna lose to you, Key. You'll be the one in the end needing chocolate and tissues" I said to myself with a smirk on my face. Key was going down. I pushed myself off the wall with my leg and i made my way over to Yuri. I tried my best to look as y as possible.

 

I was now just a few meters away from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter