Chapter 42

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. She was so shocked she couldnt move or breathe. I took a deep breath. I had finally confessed to Yuri. Not the way i planned it, but still, i had finally done it. 

 

"Yuri?" A voice said. I turned aorund and Lee Joon was standing there, looking just as shocked as Yuri. I clenched my fists as he walked over to Yuri. "Are you okay?" But Yuri wasnt able to speak, she was too shocked by the kiss. I dont know if that's a good thing not. Lee Joon turned around and glared at me. "I'm going to kill you!" He raised his fist, ready to punch me.
"Stop it!" Yuri yelled. Both me and Lee Joon turned to look at her. 
"Yuri?" Lee Joon looked at her confused. Yuri walked over to Lee Joon and put his arm down. She looked up at him.
"Dont... dont do it" She begged him.
"But... he... he kissed you" He pointed at me. Yuri looked up at me.
"He didnt mean it, it was a mistake, right?"

 

I felt my heart suddenly drop. Hadnt Yuri realized my feelings yet? How could she not know my feelings after that? 

 

Daesung's P.O.V:

 

"H-he told you?"
I nodded. "Yeah... i'm sorry, but... i dont have those kind of feelings for you".

 

She nodded, but tears were rolling down her face. I felt bad, but there was nothing i could do about it. G-Dragon was in a similiar situation and it was killing him every second. I didnt want to end up like him, so it's better to just stay away. Minah suddenly got up and ran away. 

 

I wanted to run after her, but that would have been a mistake. Being in love is supposed to be so wonderful, so why is G-Dragon going through something awful as this? I dont want that to happen to me. Love... is not a good thing, it's devastating and it shouldnt exist. I looked up at the door who was wide open.

 

"You're doing the right thing by letting her go, Daesung".

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

"W-what?" I said.
She looked up at me. "You didnt mean that, right? It was just you having fun, as usual, not caring who you hurt".
"Yuri-"
She interrupted me. "No. Just leave. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter