Chapter 10

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

I woke up by someone shaking me, but i didnt open my eyes. I was too tired, i had almost stayed up all night thanks to Big Bang. I groaned as someone grabbed my arms, pulling me up. I slowly opened my eyes and Big Bang's manager was infront of me. The rest of Big Bang was standing behind him and G-Dragon was sleeping next to me. I quickly got out of the bed and Big Bang was looking at me up and down. I looked down and realized what i was wearing. I quickly got into G-Dragon's closet and grabbed a large shirt and put it on and walked back out.

 

"What are you doing here?"
"Our manager is gonna have a look at G-Dragon's leg, to see when he's alright again. We really need him back, he is gonna perform his new song in two weeks and he really gotta practice" Daesung said.
"Especially her" A voice said and we all turned towards the bed. G-Dragon was now up and he stretched his arms out. 
"Oh, you're awake" I said and rolled my eyes. G-Dragon was back. 
He glared at me and looked at the manager. "When can she move out of here?"
He looked at G-Dragon's leg. "I think you should rest for two more days, but in the mean time, try to walk a little on you're leg, okay?" G-Dragon nodded and their manager left. 
"Sooooooo..." Seungri said with a smirk on his face as he sat down on the bed.
"So what?" G-Dragon asked him.
"What we're you two doing sleeping in the same bed?" He said and looked at both of us.
"Or did you do more than sleep?" Daesung asked while wrapping an arm around me. 
"Yah! We did not do anything like that!" I screamed at him. 
"You make it sound like it's such a bad thing" G-Dragon replied.
I looked over at him. "W-what?"
"Every girl would be lucky to sleep with me" He smirked at me.
"Not me!" I replied, crossing my arms. 
Daesung smiled. "Atleast there's one girl left who hasnt fallen completely head over heels for G-Dragon. That gives the four of us a chance for once".
"Are you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter