Chapter 29

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did he tell Daesung?" T.O.P asked once he made Seungri had left.
"Almost. And he almost told Taeyang too, but i stopped him. He promised not to tell anyone".
"That's good" T.O.P's expression changed from relief to a serious one and he looked at me. "But you should tell her. Right now".
"R-right now? But she's with Key right now".
"I'm sure she would rather be with you right now".
"I cant tell her... not yet anyway".
He sighed. "Fine, but you will one day, right?"
"Maybe" I replied.
"You better do it before Key proposes to her or something like that".

 

And with those words he left. Key wouldnt propose to Yuri, would he? They hadnt been together for that long. It had only been a year, that is way too fast to marry someone. But if Key did propose to Yuri...

 

I had to do everything i could to stop her from marrying him. But if she wanted to marry him, i couldnt really stop her. But i could atleast tell her my feelings. Maybe she would return the feelings? Aish, what are you thinking, Jiyong? Why would Yuri leave Key for you?

 

I was nothing compared to Key. There was nothing i could do to compete with him. He could dance, sing and rap, i was just a rapper and a song writer. A thought crossed my mind. I'm a rapper and a song writer. Maybe i could make her a song? 

 

Girls like it when guys write songs for them, right? (I do! Especially rap songs about love... from you, GD! *hint hint*" So why wouldnt Yuri like it? But what if Key has written a song about her and played it to her in private? I sighed and got up from the bed and walked over to Seungri's desk. I opened the drawers. I searched around and eventually found a piece of paper and a pencil.

 

I sat down by the desk and put the paper on it, just staring at the white, blank paper. I took my shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I unbuckled the belt and took the pants off as well and tossed them some where in the room. I dont know why, but whenever i write songs i always just sit in my underwear. I dont really know why, but it helps me write better.

 

After hours of writing i finally put down my pencil and leaned my head back and sighed. I think it turned out good, but i had to ask the other members what they thought about it. But i didnt care about what they're opinion was. The only opinion i cared about was Yuri's.

 

Would she like it? Or hate it? Should i show it to her? If she saw the lyrics, she would understand my feelings for her, right? It was pretty obvious. A part of me wanted to call her and tell her to come over, but i realized it was still night time. It was 4am and i'm pretty sure she was sleeping. Or with Key. I sure hope she is sleeping.

 

I could call her later today. But then she would find out my feelings. Was i ready for her to know that? And what if she laughed in my face and threw the paper on the ground and stomped on it? What if she told me what kind of pathetic loser i am?

 

If she did something like that, i'm pretty sure i would die. But on the other hand, maybe i have written Big Bang's next hit? Then atleast there will be something posetive coming out of my sad and pathetic one sided love. I yawned and realized how tired i actually was. I put the paper in Seungri's drawer and laid down on his bed.

 

A scream about 3 hours later made me wake up. My eyes shot open and i fell off the bed. I rubbed my eyes with one hand and with the other i rubbed my head as i looked up at Seungri who was standing there with his mouth wide open. I got up from the floor.

 

"Aish, what the hell, Seungri? You shouldnt wake your leader up like that". He still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter