Chapter 20

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked down at the text message and a smile appeared on my face. Key was finally free and he wanted to see me! I was about to turn around when i remembered G-Dragon. I turned my head and looked at T.O.P who was still banging on the door and telling G-Dragon to open up.

 

He would be fine, right? He had T.O.P and the rest of Big Bang. Besides, why should i care? He hates me, i would probably just make the whole situation worse. It would be better for me to just go and see Key. I ran to the practice room and Lee Joon was smiling at me.

 

"Ready?" He asked.
"Actually, Key just texted me. He wants to hang out... is it okay?"
He walked over to me and ruffled my hair. "Of course it is, have fun with your boyfriend".

 

I thanked him and ran out of the building. Once i was outside i picked my phone up from my pocket and called Key. He answered right away.

 

"Jagiya, did you get my text?" Hearing his voice made my heart flutter.
"Yes, sorry for not replying, oppa. I was at practice".
"I thought you we're with Lee Joon?"
"I was... but G-Dragon told me to come pratice... but then he left... so i guess i'm free".
"I'll pick you up, you're still at the YG building, right?"
"Yes, i'll wait in the front"

 

I said and hung up. I took one look at the building again. As much as i wanted to make sure G-Dragon was okay i wanted to see Key more. Key was my boyfriend after all and i hardly got to see him. G-Dragon was just... what? What was G-Dragon to me? A person i just worked with? A stranger?

 

So why do i care so much if he is okay or not? It's stupid to care for someone you dont even know. It's even more stupid to care for someone who hates you're guts. G-Dragon was fine. And even if he wasnt, he would be. Everyone experiences sadness from time to time, it's just the way life is. You cant be happy all the time, even not G-Dragon can that.

 

A black car pulled up next to me and i looked at it confused. I took a peek inside the window and Key was there. He smiled and leaned over and opened the door. 

 

"Hop in" He said.
I quickly got in. "New car, oppa?" I smiled back at him.
"Yeah, i needed something new".
"I like it"

 

I said as i looked around the car. Right now, being here with Key was more than perfect and soon my thoughts about G-Dragon disappeared and my mind could only focus on Key.

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

I took my healthy hand up to my face and wiped my eyes, but it was no use. It only made it worse. The more i thought about Yuri the more i cried. I couldnt get her off my mind. My affection towards her was killing me, slowly and painfully. Is love really supposed to hurt like this?

 

If so, why do people want to fall in love? I always see people saying how much they want to meet the right person, to fall in love, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter