Chapter 26

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I got out of the bed, trying to keep my anger inside. I didnt want Yuri to see me angry, instead i unlocked the door and opened it, trying to remain calm. I was expecting to see T.O.P or my other members there, but this wasnt any of them. This was even worse. Key was standing there.

 

The anger faded away and sadness took over me instead. He peeked over my shoulder and i slowly stepped to the side, so he could see Yuri. I watched him run over to Yuri, hugging her. Once again... the pain was back. The pain became even worse when i saw Yuri hugging him back.

 

Tears we're forming in my eyes, but i quickly wiped them away, not wanting Yuri to see me cry. Or Key. This was a disaster. Yuri was supposed to stay for the night with me, but then Key had to come. If he hadnt come... i would be kissing Yuri right now. But instead he was the one kissing her.

 

Well, he is her boyfriend so i guess it's better that he is the one kissing her than me. But i still wished it was me.

 

"Key, what are you doing here?" Yuri asked him after she had pulled away from the hug.
He turned to look at me. "I wanted to know what you we're doing here. I saw you take the bus so i followed you".
"Y-you followed me?" Yuri asked shocked.
"I was wondering where my girlfriend we're going this late. Now my question is, what we're you doing with him?" Key said and pointed at me.

 

Seeing her looking nervous and scared at me made me want to protect her. If she told everything that had happened things would get ugly, between all three of us. It was better to lie. It was the only way to protect Yuri. I walked over to them.

 

"I called her".
"And why would you call my girlfriend?" Key snapped at me, now gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter