Chapter 33

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

I was walking through the corridors in the building, trying to find G-Dragon. Practice was over and i was bored. I could go home... but i didnt feel like it. I wanted to be with G-Dragon. I turned around the corner and suddenly someone ran into me, making me fall on the floor.

 

"Ow..." I mumbled. I opened my eyes and Seungri we're sitting on the floor, staring at me with wide eyes. He quickly got up and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.
"I'm sorry, i didnt mean to" He said and turned his head away from me.
"Are you okay, Seungri?" I tried to get him to look at me, but for some reason he avoided my eyes.
"I'm fine, i just have a lot on my mind".
"Cant you talk to your members about it? You're close, right?"
"I wish i could. Or i wish i didnt know anything".
"If you need to spill your guts, you can talk to me".
He looked up at me and sighed. "I wish i could, but i cant".
"Why not?"
"I promised... someone not to tell..."
"Oh, okay then. But i always keep my mouth shut, just so you know. Is G-Dragon in his room?"
"Are you gonna see him now?"
I nodded. "Yes".
"You know, on the other hand, i think i wanna talk to you after all. Lets go to my room".

 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the opposite direction from where G-Dragon's room was. 

 

Taeyang's P.O.V:

 

I was just playing on my phone when Seungri suddenly appeared with Yuri. They both walked into his room and then the door got closed. I put my phone in the pocket. Why was Yuri with Seungri? I thought she was friends with Daesung, not Seungri. Or maybe Seungri has a crush on Yuri? And he just confessed to her?

 

He has been staring alot at Yuri these days. When i think about it... so has G-Dragon. And him and T.O.P have been whispering to each other alot lately. And Seungri too. There is something going on with those three, but what? I'm gonna find out. Maybe Daesung knows. I walked towards Daesung's room and i knocked on the door. 

 

The door opened almost right away and i stepped in. Daesung looked at me.

 

"Hey, do you wanna go out and eat? I'm starving" He said.
"Not now. I have something to ask you".
"What's up?" He sat down on his bed.
"Do you know what's up with Seungri, G-Dragon and T.O.P?"
"Should i?" He looked at me confused. I sighed. I had hoped he knew, but of course he didnt.
"I dont know, there is something going on with those three. And Yuri is involved in it".
He looked at me with wide eyes. "Yuri? No, if something we're going on, she would have told me".
"You have been noticing how T.O.P and G-Dragon have been whispering alot to each other lately, right?" He nodded. "And i just saw Seungri taking Yuri to his room".
He got up from his bed. "In his room?! I gotta help her!" He was about to run out of the room, but i grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"No, dont. We need to find out what's going on. Do you have any idea so far?"
He shook his head. "No. Maybe we could ask T.O.P?"
"There's no point. That guy has a poker face".
"Then G-Dragon?"
"I'm not sure i want him to know we're onto them".
"Seungri then?"
"Seungri would tell right away... but that means he would also tell G-Dragon and T.O.P that we knows something is up".
"Yuri then?"
"Close. We need to talk to that friend of her's. M...innie".
"Minah" He corrected me.
"Right, Minah. We need to talk to her. Do you have her number?"
"No, but Yuri has".
"What, do you have her phone?"
"No, but if she is with Seungri, her bag should be in the practice room, right?"
I smiled. "Good thinking. Lets go".

 

Seungri's P.O.V:

 

I couldnt let Yuri go inside G-Dragon's room. I didnt want to hurt Yuri, but it was time she knew the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter