Chapter 22

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I bent down and looked down at Yuri who was lying on the floor, looking up at me confused. I leaned my hand down and poked her cheek with my finger.

 

"Wow, you look so real".
She glared at me. "What do you mean i look real, you idiot? I am real".
"Sure you are" I said and got up and walked over to my bed and sat down. "If you're real, close the door then"

 

I said and smirked at the fake Yuri. Even if i was just hallucinating, it felt so real. So real that my mood suddenly got better and it was like my heart was healing again. Maybe this Yuri could be my imaginary girlfriend. It seems like that's the only way i will get better. But then... how will we kiss and stuff? I could touch her skin, so maybe kissing her would work too?

 

She closed the door and walked over to me, looking at me angry. I got up from the bed and looked at her, smirking at her. Why not try? She's not real anyway, so it's not like she could be angry or anything. I leaned close to her face and she looked at me with a puzzled look.

 

"W-what are you doing?" She said as i was just an inch away from her lips. I moved my eyes down to her lips and they looked so tasty. I wanted to kiss them so bad. I ignored her and my heart was beating pretty fast right now.

 

Even if this moment was fake, it felt so real. I placed a hand on her waist, pulling our bodies together and pressed my lips against hers. It sent shivers all over my body and it was like the whole world belonged to only us. I closed my eyes. It felt like a never ending kiss so i placed my other hand on her back. Suddenly i felt something on my cheek and the kiss ended and i came back to my senses. 

 

I opened my eyes and put my hand on my left cheek. My mouth was halfway open. My imagination had just slapped me. My cheek was probably red by now. Yuri was standing there, tears falling from her eyes. She was crying and it was because of me. I didnt mean for her to cry.

 

"What do you think you're doing?! I have a boyfriend!" She screamed at me.
"B-but... you're not real" I stuttered.
"What are you talking about?! Of course i'm real!" 

 

She ran out of the room and left me there, puzzled. I sunk down on the bed once again. What had just happened? Why did my imagination just hit me? And then leave? I looked towards the door and the truth sunk into my head. That wasnt my imagination.

 

That was... Yuri.

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

I was outside of the YG building, still crying. What was i thinking going over to G-Dragon?! What the hell was wrong with him?! Was he high on drugs or something?! Telling me i'm not real and stuff like that, what di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter