Chapter 37

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri's P.O.V:

 

She sighed. "What is it, Seungri?"
"I need to talk to you about G-Dragon!"
"Dont" She turned around and started walking again. I sighed and ran up to her. I grabbed her arms so she couldnt leave. 
"Just listen to me, please. I was wrong before. G-Dragon is not dating T.O.P, it was just a huge misunderstanding and it was all my fault. Please, just go talk to him".
She shook her head and looked down at the ground. "Why would i? I have Key..."
"But do you really love Key? If it's G-Dragon you want, go see him right now!"
"Just... leave me alone, Seungri".
I sighed. "I really didnt want to do this, Yuri, but you dont give me any other choice" I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and so i began walking towards the YG building with her hitting me on my back. "This would be a lot easier if you would stop hitting me".
"Seungri! Put me down!"
"I will put you down as soon as i find G-Dragon".
"No! Let me go!"

 

I rolled my eyes and ignored her screaming and yelling the whole time. A couple of girls noticed us and they looked like they we're going to call the police or something. I smiled at them.

 

"It's okay, she's a friend of me. I'm Seungri, from Big Bang". By saying that they started to scream and taking pictures with their phones. I kept on walking towards the YG building and Yuri had finally stopped screaming and hitting me. She was being really quiet. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried if i might have hurt her.
"Cant you just let me go?"
"No... i made a mistake. G-Dragon hates me for telling you that he's gay".
"Why does he care if you told me?"
"Ehm... he... Aish, you'll have to ask him that".

 

I finally arrived at the YG building and quickly went inside. I walked as fast as i could towards G-Dragon's room, but on the way i ran into CL.

 

"Seungri?" She looked at me, then Yuri. "What are you doing to that girl?"
"This is just Yuri, i'm doing her a favor".
"A favor?" Yuri asked. "You call this a favor?"
"In a few minutes it will be a favor".
CL shook her head. "Wait, isnt that one of our dancers?"
"Yeah".
"Aish, Seungri, put her down".
"I will... soon. Gotta go!"

 

I walked up to G-Dragon's room and tried to open the door, but he had locked it. I knocked a couple of times and the door finally opened. G-Dragon stood there. His expression changed when he saw it was me and he was about to close the door, but he suddenly stopped.

 

He opened the door and looked over my shoulder. I put Yuri down and pushed her towards G-Dragon.

 

"I've told her everything. Now it's your turn" I pushed her all the way onto G-Dragon and pushed both of them into his room and closed the door. "Phew..." I smiled at myself. "My work here is done". T.O.P came up to me.
"How did it go?"
"Yuri and G-Dragon is in there now" I pointed to G-dragon's room". I did good, didnt i?" 
"Yeah, you did. Now... i have to get my revenge on you because of this" He pointed to his nose. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Kidding. But do something like that again and i wont let it go". I nodded carefully.

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V.

 

Thanks to Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter