Chapter 35

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

"W-w-what's wrong?" Seungri looked at both of us, scared.
"Yah, what the hell did you tell Yuri?!" I screamed at him.
"M-me? N-nothing?" He looked down at the floor.
"Liar! She told me everything!"
He looked up at us. "Aish, she promised she wouldnt tell you!"
"Like you're any better! You promised me you wouldnt tell anyone, and then you tell Yuri! And ontop of that, you lie to her, telling her i'm dating T.O.P!"
"B-but you are".
"No, i'm not!"
"Yes, you are".
"I think i would know if i was gay and dating T.O.P".
"Me and G-Dragon are not dating so why did you tell Yuri that?!" T.O.P screamed at him.
"Because you told me".
"What?! I did not tell you i was gay!"
"I heard you, G-Dragon. I heard you confess to T.O.P, and when you we're reading that book, i told T.O.P and he said he couldnt wait to see what you had learned and the time you and T.O.P... did it in my bed..."
"WHAT?! WE DID WHAT IN YOUR BED?!" Both me and T.O.P screamed at the same time.
"Is that why you gave me your bed?" I asked him, trying to remain calm.
He nodded. "Yes".
"Seungri, you have misunderstood. Alot! Me and G-Dragon are not dating, the one G-Dragon is in love with is Yuri" T.O.P said and let go off his collar. "Aish, you're such an idiot".
"What? You're in love with Yuri? But she thinks you're gay".
I rolled my eyes. "Yes, the one i'm in love with is Yuri and i've been trying to get close to her, and hopefully she will break up with Key and be mine, but that is kind of hard to do now since you told her i'm gay!"
"I-i'm sorry... I really didnt know, all this time i thought you we're in love with T.O.P. I mean, it seemed so, because you two we're always so close and whispering to each other".
"We we're talking about Yuri, there is nothing else going on between me and G-Dragon!" T.O.P said.

 

The door to the room opened and Taeyang and Daesung stood there, with wide eyes.

 

"You're in love with Yuri?" Daesung screamed. "I thought Seungri was the one who was in love with Yuri!"
"What?! Why would Seungri be in love with Yuri?!"
"Well, he took her to his room and they we're inside there for quite some time".
I turned around and glared at Seungri. "What the hell did you and Yuri do?!"
"N-nothing, i swear! I just told her that you we're gay and that she shouldnt break up with Key because of you".
I sighed. "So now Yuri thinks i'm gay..." I looked up at Seungri. "Wait, she was gonna break up with Key?"
"Ehm... she said she wasnt sure".
"Does that mean... she likes me?!" I broke into a huge grin and looked at Seungri with an hopeful expression.
"Well, she was in love with you, bu-"
"She's in love with me?! WOOHOOO! I gotta call her!" I was about to run out the door, but Seungri held me back. I looked at him confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter