Chapter 17

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was my day off! Yay! It really surprised me, actually, because i never really get any days off, but for some reason Big Bang's manager had called me and told me that there was no reason to come to practice today, which meant i could finally do some work for school.

 

I had called my tutor and he was gonna come over soon. I had already begun on my school work when my phone suddenly started to glow. I put down the pencil and picked my phone up. It was a text message from Key. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart skipped a beat. I opened the text message and read it.

 

Key: Good morning <3 How is my girl doing today?^^

 

I smiled at the "my girl" part. I quickly replied to the text.

 

Yuri: I'm fine. Got a day off actually, so gonna do some school work.

Key: Ah... are you're tutor gonna come?

Yuri: Yes.

 

After that i didnt hear anything else from Key. He had already told me he didnt like my tutor when he found out who it was, so i was careful not to bring it up. Sure, my tutor was hot and all... but he's nothing compared to Key. I wish Key would realize that, but whenever i tell him that he always replies "You're just lying. If you dont think a guy like that is hot, then something is wrong with you". 

 

I wish he could understand that the only man for me is Kim Kibum and no one else. My thoughts got interrupted by the door bell ringing. I put my phone down and rushed downstairs, but my mom got to the door before me. She glared at me before opening the door. 

 

My tutor smiled once he saw me and then he smiled at my mom. 

 

"Hello, Ms. Lee" He said and bowed. "I am Lee Joon, Yuri's teacher". (Okay... i know it sounds weird that Lee Joon is her tutor when he also is in MBLAQ... but this is a fanfic so lets just pretend he does both, kay? Even though... i dont think i would pick Lee Joon as my school tutor in real life xD His math skills are... yeah, A+, do i need to say more? xD But it would still be awesome to have him as a tutor, except i would not learn anything xD).

 

"Really?" She looked at him with a suspicious look. I bit my bottom lip, hoping she would just go away. I had already told Lee Joon about my mom. Him, Key and Minah we're the only one who knew and i felt like i could trust them. Lee Joon was not only my teacher, he had also become an great friend.  

 

My mom left the door and went to the kitchen instead. Lee Joon stepped inside and gave me a hug and one of those beautiful smiles of his.

 

"Ready to do some studying? It's been like forever since i've seen you".
I giggled. "Yeah, i'm ready".

 

We got up to my room and i sat back down on my desk and continued with my homework. Lee Joon sat down on my bed, playing with the plush bear Key gave me after our second date. We went to an amusement park and he won it for me. A smile grew on my face, thinking about it. I suddenly felt something hit my head.

 

"Ow!" I turned my head and glared at Lee Joon who had thrown the plush bear on my head. He was just smiling.
"Stop daydreaming and get back to you're homework".

 

I sighed and picke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter