Chapter 30

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

Key had given me a ride home, again. I was now in my room, lying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. But i couldnt. It was just a couple of hours until it was morning. I basically stayed with G-Dragon the whole night. When i got home my mom wasnt even there. She was probably out with some guys or something.

 

I really should get some sleep. I have dance practice today and if i wasnt rested it would only cause G-Dragon to yell at me more. I sat up in my bed. What if G-Dragon hasnt changed? He was nice tonight... but he said so himself. He changes when other people are around, which means he would probably yell at me.

 

I sighed and lied down in the bed. I hope the G-Dragon i had gotten to know tonight was the real one. I liked him like that much better. I liked him so much i actually wanted to stay with him instead of going with Key, but that is wrong. It's wrong for me to feel like this.

 

Key is my boyfriend, G-Dragon is not. But i see G-Dragon everyday. I maybe see Key once a month or something. G-Dragon was always there, Key wasnt. But when Key was with me... it felt better, it felt good. But tonight when Key showed up... i felt sad. 

 

I didnt want to leave with Key, i wanted to stay with G-Dragon. How wrong is that? What is wrong with me? Am i starting to fall for G-Dragon? But i'm pretty sure that is like cheating. I would never cheat on Key, i knew that much. But even so... i wanted to stay with G-Dragon.

 

And when G-Dragon kissed me... i swear, i felt butterflies or whatever they are called in my stomach. I moved my fingers up to my lips and them. I still felt G-Dragon's lips on mine. Him kissing me was replaying in my head, it was like a movie scene.

 

But this was real life, not a movie. There is no happy ending to this. If i ignore the feeling for G-Dragon and stay with Key, it will only drive me crazy. If i break up with Key and tell G-Dragon this he will laugh at me. So either way... i wont get my happy ending.

 

I love Key, not anyone else. I had to kill those butterflies who arrived whenever G-Dragon was near me. I could do it, i had to do it. I got out of bed and changed my clothes and grabbed my bag. There was no point trying to fall asleep. With all these thoughts running through my head sleep pretty much seemed impossible right now.

 

I arrived one hour before everyone else, i was the only one in the practice room. Not surprising though, since it was still early. I decided to practice on Breathe by myself. Once i was done i heard footsteps coming up to me from behind. I quickly turned around and G-Dragon was walking up to me with a smile on his face.

 

"You're early".
I looked down at the floor. "Ehm...yeah..."
"If you dance like that for my comeback it's gonna be perfect".
"Thank you" I kept my distance from him, trying to resist the urge to look at him.
"Something wrong? You seem a little... off".
"I just... ehm.. didnt get any sleep last night".
"How about a day off?" 

 

I wasnt thinking and i looked up at him and that's when it happend. My heart began pounding fast. G-Dragon... was shirtless. I quickly moved my eyes down to the floor. Was he doing this on purpose?! It felt as if he was torturing me. He was wearing pants that ended right under his navel. His upper body was to die for. I had to seriously try not to drool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter