Chapter 19

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I quickly got down on the floor and started doing push-ups. I know that nothing would happen between me and Yuri because of Key... but still, it wouldnt hurt to let her see what she was missing.

 

"100...101...102" I counted outloud, hoping Yuri would be impressed by my strength and my awesome muscles. Bet she's regretting dating Key now, haha!
"G-Dragon, long time no see" I heard a voice say, but it wasnt Yuri's. It wasnt a girls voice, it was a guy's voice. I got up from the floor and turned around. Lee Joon. With Yuri.

 

What we're they doing together? Had she dumped Key for Lee Joon? My smile disappeared and so did my mood. I could never compare to Lee Joon. He had a nickname. Rip Joon. He always rips his shirt off and he has amazing abs, so why wouldnt Yuri be attracted to him? What was he even doing here? I told Yuri to come, not him. And how did they even know each other? I walked up to them.

 

"Lee Joon" I said in an angry tone as i placed my hands on my waist. "What are you doing here?"
"Just wanted to see my girl dancing"

 

He said and ruffled Yuri's hair, then he wrapped his arm around her waist. The anger was bottling up inside of me as i saw what he did with her. I wanted to take his arm and rip it off and then kick him out of here. But i had to calm down. I guess they we're a couple then. 

 

"Oh... what happened to Key?" I turned to Yuri and looked at her with sadness in my eyes.
"What is it to you?" Sne snapped at me. "I'm here to practice, not talk. I'm gonna go change" She said and left the practice room.

 

The atmosphere got awkward. Lee Joon was just staring at me, which made things even more uncomfortable. I wish Yuri would have just come alone. Why didnt she? Why did she come with him? Not long ago she told me that Key was the love of her life and now she was dating Lee Joon? That doesnt make any sense. If she wouldnt tell me, i had to ask Lee Joon instead.

 

"So what is you're relationship with Yuri?" I asked in a casual way while picking up a bottle of water from the floor, pretending i dont care. I took a sip as i watched him while waiting for an answer.
"Oh, we're good friends" He smiled. "Actually, i'm her tutor".

 

I suddenly felt relieved. Good friends. That's what they we're. So she was still dating Key. I couldnt help it but smile when Lee Joon told me that. Maybe i had a chance with her after all? If Lee Joon didnt like her, that is. I had to figure that out.

 

"Oh... do you like her?"
"Why do you ask?" He smirked at me. "Perhaps you do?"
I faked a laugh. "Haha! Come on! Be real! A girl like Yuri?! How could anyone like her?! Have you seen her?! She's not even an idol. Honestly, i dont get why Key is dating her" I laughed again, just to make sure i convinced him.
He shrugged. "She is a really great girl, but she's not the type for me. Key is the one for her".

 

Those words made me lose my smile. Key is the one for her. Those words kept replaying in my head, over and over again. It was like when you have a bad song stuck to your head, but you dont want it there. Hearing that made my heart hurt... alot. It was stupid of me to think that Yuri would break up with Key for me, but still i had a little hope. But now that was gone...

 

I couldnt do this. Lee Joon was standing infront of me and i was about to burst into tears. I bit my lip, hoping my broken heart would heal soon. I closed my eyes, but the pain became worse. I couldnt break down inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter