Chapter 36

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you wanna go inside and talk? It's kind of cold out here" He asked.

 

I nodded and we went inside. I wanted to leave right now. It was a mistake coming here. Aish, why did you come, Yuri? Nothing good was going to come out of this, i should have just stayed with Key. But then again, he was too busy. He pulled me into his room and closed the door.

 

"G-Dragon-"
He interrupted me. "Dont say anything yet, Yuri. Let me talk".
I nodded. "Okay, what did you want to talk about?"
"What Seungri told you... it's not true".

 

I sighed and headed for the door, but he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment. Was i really that pathetic that i wanted to be with him... even though i knew he was gay? But he was dating T.O.P, this was wrong towards him... and Key.

 

I opened my eyes as i realized what i was doing. I got out of G-Dragon's grip and ran out the door. I could hear him run after me, but i didnt stop. I had to get away from here before i make a mistake. I passed Daesung as i ran out of the building. He called my name, but i didnt stop.

 

I kept on running towards my house. After a few more minutes of running i slowed down and i was now walking. I couldnt hear G-Dragon behind me anymore. When did he stop running? I suddenly heard someone walk behind me and i bit my lip. Was it G-Dragon?

 

I turned around, but to my disappointment it was just a stranger. I turned back around and walked towards my home with my head down. 

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

I ran after Yuri and i was about to follow her out of the building, but Daesung stopped me. I glared at him.

 

"Let me go".
He shook his head. "It's late, call her tomorrow".
"Let me go!" I screamed at him and pushed him away from me. I was about to open the door when he stood up from the floor and blocked the door.
"Listen to me! The reason she ran away makes it pretty obvious, doesnt it? She doesnt want to talk to you right now. Let her be alone for a few days and try again".

 

I tried to calm down, but i couldnt. Anger was boiling inside of me. Why couldnt she stay? Atleast until i had finished talking? Why did Daesung stop me? I hit the door to relieve some of my anger out, but it didnt work. It only became more painful. I heard someone call my name and i turned around.

 

Seungri was there and he looked at both of us with a worried expression. I walked up to him.

 

"This is all your fault! If you hadnt opened your big mouth everything would be fine! I hate you!" I pushed him out of my way and ran towards my room, tears streaming down my face.

 

Seungri's P.O.V:

 

I was standing there speechless. G-Dragon's words was playing in my head, over and over again. I couldnt forget them. No matter how angry he gets at me, he has never told me he hated me before. He must really love Yuri... and i had ruined his chances with her... 

 

Daesung walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Dont worry about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter