Chapter 27

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

I was biting my lip, wondering what G-Dragon was gonna say. For some reason i was really nervous. I had just lied to Key. Okey, well, G-Dragon had just lied to Key to cover up for me and i felt horrible for doing so. But i didnt know what else to say. I couldnt tell Key that the reason i was here was because i was worried about G-Dragon. 

 

That would seem weird since Key thinks i hate G-Dragon. I used to hate him... but he acts different now. I'm actually starting to like G-Dragon. I never thought i would actually like G-Dragon, since he was one of the people that made me miserable. But through this night... i got the opposite feeling from him. And i liked it.

 

I actually wanted to stay here with G-Dragon, but it was weird. Key, my boyfriend was here and i should be happy, since i dont get to see Key that often, so why wasnt i? Why did i want to stay with G-Dragon instead of leaving with Key? Was i starting to fall for G-Dragon?

 

No... it was just that me and G-Dragon had become friends and i wanted to hang out with him, to catch up on that time we spent hating each other. Yup, that was the reason. But would Key believe that?

 

I wasnt sure i believed that myself.

 

"I...ehm... it's up to Yuri" G-Dragon suddenly said, scratching the back of his head while looking down at the floor, but he was peeking up at me. Key turned to me with his arms crossed. Thanks, G-Dragon. You just put me in a dilemma. Why couldnt you just say you needed me to stay? It would have made things so much easier.

 

"Well?" Key looked at me. "Do you want to stay or shall we leave?"
I looked from Key to G-Dragon, then back at Key. "Let's... go".

 

I regret it as soon as those words escaped my mouth. I wanted to stay. I wanted Key to leave all by himself. Key grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the room. I took a peek at G-Dragon as i was being dragged out. I could be wrong, but i swear i saw sadness in his eyes. Before i could study his eyes more i was already out of the building.

 

G-Dragon's P.O.V:

 

It was foolish of me to think that Yuri would stay. She had the choice between me and Key. Of course she was gonna pick Key. "You're so stupid, Jiyong" I said to myself. How could i have hoped she would stay with me? 

 

"What is your reason for being stupid today?" A voice behind me said. I turned around and T.O.P was standing there.
"You shouldnt listen on your leader's conversation" I said as i walked over to my bed, lying down.
"When he is talking to himself, i think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter