Chapter 15

Sudden Turn Of Events (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah, does it look like im interested in hearing about your love life?" I snapped at her and laid down in the bed. I could hear her sigh and then the lights got turned off. My last night with Yuri... You have no idea how much i wanted to ask her to sleep in my bed, but she would just think that was weird and she might become suspicious.

 

It was better to just go to sleep and then it would be morning... I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

 

- 2 days later -

 

Yuri's P.O.V:

 

I was sitting in the practice room with Minah. Everything was back to normal now. Well, almost. We we're still practicing for G-Dragon's song and everything went well. Too well. He didnt yell at me once. I mean, i did the dance perfect and all... but why didnt he yell at me? The other dancers was surprised too. Even the rest of the Big Bang members.

 

I was curious myself as to why he didnt yell at me. Had he finally accepted that i was a good dancer? I noticed that Minah was talking, but honestly... i hadnt heard one single word of what she was saying. She had been talking for a really long time right now, but my mind could only focus on G-Dragon and why he didnt yell at me.

 

I looked up at him and he was drinking from a bottle of water while Seungri we're talking to him, jumping up and down, being hyper as usual. I could see G-Dragon sigh and he turned around to put the water bottle down. Our eyes met and it took me a few seconds before i looked away. Instead i turned my eyes towards Minah who was glaring at me.

 

"Yah! Did you even listen to everything i said?!" She shouted at me.
"Ehm... you we're talking about... Daesung?" I hoped this was the right answer or else she would kill me.
"Yes, i was talking about him". I sighed in relief. "Do you think he will ever notice me?"
"He will if you go up and talk to him".
"I cant do that! He is an idol and i'm just a backup dancer. Those relationships are doomed to fail".
I glared at her. "Yah! I'm just a backup dancer too, but i'm dating Key and we are happy".
"Well..." She avoided my gaze and looked down at the floor instead.
"Well what?" I asked her.
"Dont get angry at me, okay? But i dont think you and Key are good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter